Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
i too feel tht abhay loves pia only nd only

coz she looks lik metz

aditi2995 Groupbie
aditi2995
aditi2995

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kripa_here

Well...if Abhay's point of view is to be concerned..he fell in love with Maithili years ago and was still searching for his long lost love...he was once attracted to Piya only because she looks like Maithili i.e. her face reminds him of Maithili...

So i believe AbhIya love story wont be a separate love story...it would be a continuation of Abhayendra-Maithili love story...AbhIya story will start from where Abhayendra-Maithili story ended...this is my view...what say guys?
agreed.......but thats precisely what i dont want ... a continuation...... abhiya should be a unique story where abhay n piya love each other for who they are n abhay not trying 2 find maithli in piya......coz even in vd stephan instantly realises that elena is nothing like katherine n loved elena for who she is n thats how abhiya should be too according to me .........but ur view is highly possible n i like it!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaypiya_4evr

aditi2995 Groupbie
aditi2995
aditi2995

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

i too feel tht abhay loves pia only nd only

coz she looks lik metz
presently even i think so but lets see ......coz in the future abhay will love piya n not metz! hopefully
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I'm so glad that there are some people in this forum who think like me
Even i hate the fact that Abhay sees Maithali in Piya.
His feelings for Maithali are so strong that it makes me feel that he will never be able to love Piya.The cvs have made it look like AM are soulmates and i'm not liking itOuch
I hope they will handle AbhiYa's story properly.I want Abhay to love Piya for the person she is and not because he sees Maithali in her

Edited by Kritz08 - 15 January 2011 at 4:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
I doubt Abhay will EVER fall in love with Pia. So much for 'Pyaar ki Yeh Ek Kahaani'Ermm
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi2995

Is it just me who wants abhiya and not abhay maithli?>???

why is abhay thinking piya is maithli and comparing both of them????? piya is brave n the jasoosi kinds whereas maithli looks like the sweet innocent and the weak kinds....

i just want the abhiya story to start where abhay falls for piya for who she is not coz she looks like maithli.....

...... my opinion

DONT WORRY ADITI..it will happen for sure...Abhay will fall for Piya actually he has fallen for her not that she resembles Maithili it is for what she is..Because he himself has told the iother day that you are nothing like Maithili & yet he cannot resist her that itself shows he is in love with  her..but poor fellow is still to come over the Guilt & Deep love of Maithili Give him soem time..yaar..cheer up..
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
If the Story goes the Twilight and Vampire Diaries way, Abhay would not be able to resist Piya and would soon confess his love to her too!
aditi2995 Groupbie
aditi2995
aditi2995

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

I'm so glad that there are some people in this forum who think like me
Even i hate the fact that Abhay sees Maithali in Piya.
His feelings for Maithali are so strong that it makes me feel that he will never be able to love Piya.The cvs have made it look like AM are soulmates and i'm not liking itOuch
I hope they will handle AbhiYa's story properly.I want Abhay to love Piya for the person she is and not because he sees Maithali in her
thank u finally someone agrees!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index