aditi2995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Is it just me who wants abhiya and not abhay maithli?>???

why is abhay thinking piya is maithli and comparing both of them????? piya is brave n the jasoosi kinds whereas maithli looks like the sweet innocent and the weak kinds....

i just want the abhiya story to start where abhay falls for piya for who she is not coz she looks like maithli.....

...... my opinion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wats d relevance of dis??
ofcrse everyone in d forum wants abhiya...and dey will happen pretty soon!..so dnt be angry ...be happy😛😆
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well..metz was nt week...she was ready 2 leave her kingdom 4 abhay...n lolz....n we all want abhiya story 2 start...actually it startd.......
aditi2995 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

well..metz was nt week...she was ready 2 leave her kingdom 4 abhay...n lolz....n we all want abhiya story 2 start...actually it startd.......

i knw piya loves him but he still loves maithli........even in his bday party je will think piya is maithli ...i just wanted to say that i want abhay to fall in love wid piya for who she is not some maithli doppelganger.....
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i can vry well understand ur emotions.......u must be a die hard abhiya fan!!!!!! but Ametz story is vry powerful nd unfortunately a vry tragic one.......at first even i used to think like u but when Ametz story started to unfold i realised how deep nd how true deir luv was (it still is) dat still after 200 yrs of separation abhay waits for maithali to return at d same place where dey used to meet before!!!!!
but don't worry abhiya are soulmates nd destined to meet nd at d end it's abhiya who we will see together😊

aditi2995 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

wats d relevance of dis??

ofcrse everyone in d forum wants abhiya...and dey will happen pretty soon!..so dnt be angry ...be happy😛😆

obviously everyone wants abhiya in the end i am talking about the present.... piya loves abhay n thus is trying to find about abhay but abhay still loves maithli.... he will mistake piya for maithli in his party n that day even hurt piya defending maithli...... i just want to say that i want the abhiya story to start asap sans maithli .....and abhay loving piya without trying to find maithli in her
aditi2995 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

i can vry well understand ur emotions.......u must be a die hard abhiya fan!!!!!! but Ametz story is vry powerful nd unfortunately a vry tragic one.......at first even i used to think like u but when Ametz story started to unfold i realised how deep nd how true deir luv was (it still is) dat still after 200 yrs of separation abhay waits for maithali to return at d same place where dey used to meet before!!!!!
but don't worry abhiya are soulmates nd destined to meet nd at d end it's abhiya who we will see together😊

i have nothing against ametz but it just bugs me whenever abhay tries to find maithli in piya......n hope abhiya starts soon coz truly they are soulmates!! 😃
abhaypiya_4evr thumbnail
Well...if Abhay's point of view is to be concerned..he fell in love with Maithili years ago and was still searching for his long lost love...he was once attracted to Piya only because she looks like Maithili i.e. her face reminds him of Maithili...

So i believe AbhIya love story wont be a separate love story...it would be a continuation of Abhayendra-Maithili love story...AbhIya story will start from where Abhayendra-Maithili story ended...this is my view...what say guys?
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i too feel tht abhay loves pia only nd only

coz she looks lik metz
aditi2995 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kripa_here

Well...if Abhay's point of view is to be concerned..he fell in love with Maithili years ago and was still searching for his long lost love...he was once attracted to Piya only because she looks like Maithili i.e. her face reminds him of Maithili...

So i believe AbhIya love story wont be a separate love story...it would be a continuation of Abhayendra-Maithili love story...AbhIya story will start from where Abhayendra-Maithili story ended...this is my view...what say guys?

agreed.......but thats precisely what i dont want ... a continuation...... abhiya should be a unique story where abhay n piya love each other for who they are n abhay not trying 2 find maithli in piya......coz even in vd stephan instantly realises that elena is nothing like katherine n loved elena for who she is n thats how abhiya should be too according to me .........but ur view is highly possible n i like it!!😊