Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazy incredibles - arjun's revenge plan in motion (Page 6)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

[QUOTE=dewdropred]

hello friends ,....

dee ,dadi said the same proverb what i used yesterday remember i said mom said that ....

OMG .... this arjun ... is such a AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryhow he is playing with that dumbo annie ... & annie wht's wrong with u ....it's ur bhai marriage which happens once only .... how can U do this .... I agree arjun might need u .... but wht abt geet's security ... everyone is so engrossed in themselves ... like thy left the dulhan alone ... who should be there for the marriage .... geet or u pinky or U tasha ... so so stupid of u all annie /tasha / pinky ...

the +ve point what i saw was brij is in KM & geet is in parlour ... but she needs to come home & this annie AngryAngryAngryAngryi so want to strangle her today ... pehle tho saree dang se pehna nahin .... i hate the way she was wearing the saree ... AngryAngryAngryAngrysorry girls but i did not like it ....

so again maan will go to get geet ,.... I am thinking maan will go on horse & get geet back ...

what say will that happen ....

will continue ...

hey hima liked ur positive note that brij in KM and geet at parlour... n yes tasha pinky aur annie toh faltoo hi betey hain...kuch kam n dham ban gaya main tera mehmaan..Thank god the cvs showed mehndi stuff' haldi was too gud' laagtha hai cvs r in a hurry to show maneet wedding with full drama isliye mehndi rasm kuch jyaada nahi dikhaaya' liked maaneet romance today' their love towards each other was clearly shown' n today I liked annie.. too innocent' aur usi ka faayda utha raha hai yeh arjun' I hope v don't get to see much aa romance 

thnks barkha ... i know yaar yeh 3 ko patha nahin kya karna chahiye ...

annie innocent se jyada selfish dikh rahin thi ... she forgot tht geet's life is in danger ...

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Me gng to kil cvs..dnt i say they r al set to ruin ma pongal holiday..hoping 4 d best tonite warna ..

I agree hope they mess up tonight for us

dee ... u want them to mess up tonight LOL

No darling mind mind has stopped functioning......what I meant is hope they don't mess it up for us......Big smile feel very foolish now.....

with the way things are going, its a wonder if our mind didnt stop functioning LOL

me thinks that, Arjun (if he has any sense at all) wont make any police complaints... therefor marriage will happen... and then Arjun, using Annie, will try to harm Maan through her... and we need to remember its his sister that's suffering (yeah right *rolls eyes*) cox of Maan, so who better to destroy for revenge than Maan's sister...

ixx dear ... tht's the exact way the story will ve progressing ...
i think you are right that arjun will use annie to hurt maan. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
was there an sbs/sbb segment today?

ca n u give me link???

hi crazies.............

dont expext an analysis today............

just wanna sat that today maan didnt look up but at the side while hugging............so little variety..........

me unhappy with no shaadi...but liking the story..............

actually wudd not have minded all this IF CVs HAD NOT PROMISED US THE WEDDING ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing to say girls....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@sptrno .

Nice analysis  . I think the same Maaneet's dream wedding  would happen for sure .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

hello friends ,....

dee ,dadi said the same proverb what i used yesterday remember i said mom said that ....

geet is real sweet & noble that she wanted to postpone the marriage for that NTAngrygeet ithna achi banna teek nahin hain .... thank god ...

loved the way how dadima consoled geet & maan ... me too loved dadima's advice, she is so wise.Smile

maan's worries are natural ...he just can't stop thinking about her ... that's now in his blood ... how can he stop thinking about his soul ... his better half ... that's next to impossible ....
that's what i love about maan, he is so selfless and love his possessivenessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

geet wants maan to think about himself ... which is not possible geet ... i agree that maan always thinks about geet first.Smile

geet always thinks about maan's happiness & maan always thinks about geet's happiness ... they both always think about each other's happiness .... want the other person to be happy before themselves ...

they both first think about their better half or soul mate first ... then themselves & the care ... the love ... i can just go on & on .... but will stop as we all know how much geet & maan love each other ....  i agree, the both are so perfect for each otherLOL

maan tum dono jaldi wapas aa jana .... 

geet you should have ...listen to maan & let him have arranged for beauticians for you ....

maan is wearing the same sherwani ... which he was supposed to wear for engagement ceremony ...isn't it ....

OMG .... this arjun ... is such a AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryhow he is playing with that dumbo annie ... &

annie wht's wrong with u ....it's ur bhai marriage which happens once only .... how can U do this .... I agree arjun might need u ....  i hated annie for what she did today, she should be with her brother and geet Cry

but wht abt geet's security ... everyone is so engrossed in themselves ... thy left the dulhan alone ... sasha & pinky do not know abt the danger in form of brij ... but annie knows brij is a threat to geet's life ... how can she b so irresposible ... &

that too she was lying whn maan asked her abt geet ...isn't she worried that geet is the dulhan & needs to go to the mandap ... she is really going to regret her actions, i am more worried about how hurt maan will be when he finds out the truthAngry

who should be there for the marriage .... geet or u pinky or U tasha ... who is the dulhan by the way ... so so stupid of u all annie /tasha / pinky ... how careless how irresposible ... on u all .... i am so mad at these 3 girls AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry lets turn them into pumpkinsLOL

the +ve point what i saw was brij is in KM & geet is in parlour ... but geet needs to come to KM ASAP ...

this annie AngryAngryAngryAngryi so want to strangle her today ... pehle tho saree dang se pehna nahin .... i hate the way she was wearing the saree ... AngryAngryAngryAngrysorry girls but i did not like it .... don't worry i am with you on this. LOL

so again maan will g o to get geet ,.... I am thinking maan will go on horse & get geet back ... what say will that happen .... your predictions are always right and i think this will happen

made a poll also ... & every one feels that maan on horse back will get his dulhan .... to the mandap ... fairy tale wedding ....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

will continue ...
Hima - Hug see my comments in purple above.

sptrnodewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

was there an sbs/sbb segment today?

ca n u give me link???

hi crazies.............

dont expext an analysis today............

just wanna sat that today maan didnt look up but at the side while hugging............so little variety..........

me unhappy with no shaadi...but liking the story..............

actually wudd not have minded all this IF CVs HAD NOT PROMISED US THE WEDDING ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing to say girls....

hey no sbs or any other segment today.. was waiting but in vain Angry.Angry.. thank god they showed sth related to shaadi like mehndi varna cv s ka irada toh kuch aur hi tha... n the best part of today s epi was the wedding promo LOL LOL LOLat the end..and yes agree with u liking the story...Smile Smile

sptrnodewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Hey crazians in tomorrow morning I will go to out of the town . So I will not available tomorrow . I will return on 6 to 7pm .

sptrnodewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

@ dew di: the first thing came to ma mind after seeing first part is dadi said the same dilog u mentioned strday...

Geet saying that she can't be happy bcoz a dreadful accident has happened tat too during their wedding day.. now can understand he mind state but it was not ur fault dear it was purely  NT's faunlt she chose to  follow u to the terrace.... and ur love saved u from the vamp and ws hell bent in  trying save her even tho u  both knw who she is ..so better worry less...

dadi made her good peice of advice yet again today...and Maan agrreing her...was cute... y shud v not enjoy our happiness due to some ones mistake ...

Maaneet both concerned for each others happiness was cute as always and each others happiness is the first priority to them....tat of Maan's happiness is first for Geet and vice versa...

She telling him tat if he is not happy she won't marry and the fear of losing her was clearly shown in Maan's eyes... Geet taking a promise tat Maan will always be happy...tat was too cute... and she going for parlour and dady asking both mom and kid to return soon and again their trade mark hug...wow...

Geet's hand full of mehendi was like wow...i personally like keeping mehendi and i like pauising and closly watching the mehendi designLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Annie is worthless i**** leaving Geet and imp wanting to romance Arjun..chi chi i tot MSK's brain will be with her atleast .99%but no...she is brainless knw Geet's life in danger how come she still in hosp. not even keeping track on wat is happening in the parlour..

Geet is bridal attire is like StarDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming if maan see's her he'll be dead...

Maan already missing her... asksPinky and tasha where she is and they innocently informs geet in parlour and time running...not knwing the other vamp AA is romancing... i thot of little bit accepting Annie as MK's sis but no i'll never ever do tat mistake..how cooly she replies tat Geet' is not with her and she is hiding tat she has come to console Arjun...

OMG precap is 50/50 +ve and -ve...

brij in KM is -ve signs of the promo coming true 
Geet still in parlour is good sign...

Do u guys think Maan's biggest kasam is going to take place on Monday of marrying Geet in any situation...watever it may be... 

i agree with u...dadi s advice is too gud.. she made the day today Smile Smile Smile Smile  and couldnt stop laughin LOL LOL LOL that u wanted to see mehndi design in geet s hand but loved it... even me gonna see the design now.LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.
about geet s bridal wear.. i liked her more in promo and this one is also gud..Smile Smile Smile .

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top