Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazy incredibles - arjun's revenge plan in motion (Page 4)

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Orginaly posted by dewdropred

hello friends ,....

dee ,dadi said the same proverb what i used yesterday remember i said mom said that ....

OMG .... this arjun ... is such a Angryhow he is playing with that dumbo annie ... & annie wht's wrong with u ....it's ur bhai marriage which happens once only .... how can U do this .... I agree arjun might need u .... but wht abt geet's security      ... She is such stupid girl ek baar vi Maan and Geet's safty ke baare me nahi socha . Maan anne pe kitna trust kia .She deservesthe hell.Arjun , anne ko use korke chor deahi achha hoga everyone is so engrossed in themselves ... like thy left the dulhan alone ... who should be there for the marriage .... geet or u pinky or U tasha ... so so stupid of u all annie /tasha / pinky ...Every one is busy for their own business

the +ve point what i saw was brij is in KM & geet is in parlour ... but she needs to come home & this annie   Itna secrity , itna cc camera kissi kam ka . Hima mujhe lagta hai Geet parlour me rahega and Maan , Brij ko dhund lega and pnished him  Angryi so want to strangle her today ... pehle tho saree dang se pehna nahin .... i hate the way she was wearing the saree ... Angrysorry girls but i did not like it .... I also did't like this .And the AA hug uggggggggggggh........AA go to Hell

so again maan will go to get geet ,.... I am thinking maan will go on horse & get geet back ... Hima this was my preiction When I saw the promo picture I told in one of my post that May be Maan Will go on horse and rescue Geet

what say will that happen ....

Koi prediction karna mushkil hai . CVS are unpredictable .

My comments are on red.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFandivareenasptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Hima - i am with you on strangling Annie.  You are right that we will see the horse scene next week.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Orginaly posted by dewdropred

hello friends ,....

dee ,dadi said the same proverb what i used yesterday remember i said mom said that ....

OMG .... this arjun ... is such a Angryhow he is playing with that dumbo annie ... & annie wht's wrong with u ....it's ur bhai marriage which happens once only .... how can U do this .... I agree arjun might need u .... but wht abt geet's security      ... She is such stupid girl ek baar vi Maan and Geet's safty ke baare me nahi socha . Maan anne pe kitna trust kia .She deservesthe hell.Arjun , anne ko use korke chor deahi achha hoga
I agree with you that Annie's first priority should be maan and geet, not arjun. She is really going to regret trusting arjun.Angry

everyone is so engrossed in themselves ... like thy left the dulhan alone ... who should be there for the marriage .... geet or u pinky or U tasha ... so so stupid of u all annie /tasha / pinky ...Every one is busy for their own business
how could they leave geet at the parlour by herselfAngry

the +ve point what i saw was brij is in KM & geet is in parlour ... but she needs to come home & this annie   Itna secrity , itna cc camera kissi kam ka . Hima mujhe lagta hai Geet parlour me rahega and Maan , Brij ko dhund lega and pnished him  Angryi so want to strangle her today ... pehle tho saree dang se pehna nahin .... i hate the way she was wearing the saree ... Angrysorry girls but i did not like it .... I also did't like this .And the AA hug uggggggggggggh........AA go to Hell

so again maan will go to get geet ,.... I am thinking maan will go on horse & get geet back ... Hima this was my preiction When I saw the promo picture I told in one of my post that May be Maan Will go on horse and rescue Geet

me so looking forward to this sceneDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

what say will that happen ....

Koi prediction karna mushkil hai . CVS are unpredictable .

My comments are on red.

see my comments in purple Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnosumona28dewdropred

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
we want wedding or wo to ho k rahe gi
cvs wale or kitna hamare saber ka exam len ge

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
orginally posted by divareena
hi crazie incredibles HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

For tonights episode discussion -  Lets hope we see some good scenes in today's episode. Smile

I liked Dadi's advice that it was just an accident and this is all NT's fault.HugHugToday I loved dadi so much . Dadi mera dil ke baat bol dia

Geet don't worry about NT, her being in coma is a good thing.LOL I am with dadima on this, that this is excatly what NT wanted them to do .Exacty true
 Smile
I agree with dadi, why should Maan and Geet not enjoy the wedding. It was NT who caused the accident on herself.Angry

Yey me happy with maan's decision on the wedding taking placeDancing. I am happy too

Geet stop looking so sad.Cry Since when did pinky and tasha got along so wellConfused

Me angry at Annie, how could she not go with Geet.Angry Anne is such stupid girl . She deserves Arjun .

Like how dadi explains to maan that women have to go to the parlour. LOLLOL 

Geet telling maan not to come to her parlour. It would be so funny to if he did go and saw geet with a green colour face mask. can you imagine his reaction.LOLLOLLOL So sweet. Maan was so much caring about Geet.

Wonder what surpise geet is going to give him.Embarrassed So good to see maan smile Day DreamingI think the same .what surprise

aww geet telling maan that he has to smile or she will not get married to him. Don't say that to him, there are plenty of girls waiting to take your place.LOL

So romantic when maan said that Geet would always come first in his life. loved the promise geet tookSmile. I love Maan . Maan is the best . Maan 's conversation with Geet was awesome . sabse paheli geet .

Maan looking so handsome in olive green sherwaniDay Dreaming So dreamy . I think sherwani thora tite hai .

Geet looking so beautiful in the wedding dress.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Geet always looking beautiful .

Arjun is going to use annie to harm maan and geet. Uff i wish I had my magic wand so I can turn argun into a pumpkin.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmdivareenasptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

updated my post in page 1 u all can go & read  ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Friends, would like to join your discussion thread, originally invited by dewdropred, Thanks Hima. Is the rest of the crazy incredibles team open to letting one more member in???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

reena nice post dear ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrno

Go to top