Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazy incredibles - arjun's revenge plan in motion (Page 2)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
hoping for mehndi Smile Smile Smileceremony today and some cute romantic Smile Smile Smile scenes between maneet Smile Smile Smile not between AA.. Dead Dead Dead Dead Deadi hope i m not disappointed... haldi aur mehndi ka hi toh intezzar tha mujhe... haldi was too gud Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile.. n now keeping my fingers crossed for mehndi... i hope they show... they dont take a leap to wedding straight away.

regarding nt.. i reallly want her to be in coma... i hope she not plays any pranks...coma main rahogi toh hi theek hai yar Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy ..n brij aaj toh tum saamne math aana varna tumhari khair nahi...Angry Angry Angry 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I don't think Aaj shaadi hogi . Let's hope kuch positive ho jai .

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 15 January 2011 at 4:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
nowdays dadi is becoming my favorite person......good advice.....nobody is responsible for nt's condition......only nt herself is responsibleAngry

geet don't want to marry msk we are there na.....love to take ur placeWink

annie what's wrong with her......today is her bro's marriage and she is busy romancing......Angry

god msk throw her out......

so arjun will use annie......well arjun you don't know stalker khurana do you.....if geet can't reach km msk will reach there.......Smile

munda has phd in stalking.......Wink

loved the geet maan convo.....i agree both the bride and groom need to be happy in their wedding....Embarrassed

i wish they could have dedicated one episode for mehndi.....
did not like how they rushed with it.....

cvs please enough with drama.....now please can we have a peaceful wedding........Ouch

Edited by rajeev the best - 15 January 2011 at 10:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmixxudrdee142bharkhasptrnodewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
@ dew di: the first thing came to ma mind after seeing first part is dadi said the same dilog u mentioned strday...

Geet saying that she can't be happy bcoz a dreadful accident has happened tat too during their wedding day.. now can understand he mind state but it was not ur fault dear it was purely  NT's faunlt she chose to  follow u to the terrace.... and ur love saved u from the vamp and ws hell bent in  trying save her even tho u  both knw who she is ..so better worry less...

dadi made her good peice of advice yet again today...and Maan agrreing her...was cute... y shud v not enjoy our happiness due to some ones mistake ...

Maaneet both concerned for each others happiness was cute as always and each others happiness is the first priority to them....tat of Maan's happiness is first for Geet and vice versa...

She telling him tat if he is not happy she won't marry and the fear of losing her was clearly shown in Maan's eyes... Geet taking a promise tat Maan will always be happy...tat was too cute... and she going for parlour and dady asking both mom and kid to return soon and again their trade mark hug...wow...

Geet's hand full of mehendi was like wow...i personally like keeping mehendi and i like pauising and closly watching the mehendi designLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Annie is worthless i**** leaving Geet and imp wanting to romance Arjun..chi chi i tot MSK's brain will be with her atleast .99%but no...she is brainless knw Geet's life in danger how come she still in hosp. not even keeping track on wat is happening in the parlour..

Geet is bridal attire is like StarDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming if maan see's her he'll be dead...

Maan already missing her... asksPinky and tasha where she is and they innocently informs geet in parlour and time running...not knwing the other vamp AA is romancing... i thot of little bit accepting Annie as MK's sis but no i'll never ever do tat mistake..how cooly she replies tat Geet' is not with her and she is hiding tat she has come to console Arjun...

OMG precap is 50/50 +ve and -ve...

brij in KM is -ve signs of the promo coming true 
Geet still in parlour is good sign...

Do u guys think Maan's biggest kasam is going to take place on Monday of marrying Geet in any situation...watever it may be... 

Edited by aarthirajendran - 15 January 2011 at 11:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268sarrmixxudrdee142sptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Me gng to kil cvs..dnt i say they r al set to ruin ma pongal holiday..hoping 4 d best tonite warna ..

I agree hope they don't mess up tonight for us

Edited by drdee142 - 15 January 2011 at 6:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno--aarthi--dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Me gng to kil cvs..dnt i say they r al set to ruin ma pongal holiday..hoping 4 d best tonite warna ..

I agree hope they mess up tonight for us

dee ... u want them to mess up tonight LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno--aarthi--

bono_jostna Senior Member
bono_jostna
bono_jostna

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
I want wedding!! Let them do anything but plz after the wedding! After wedding i am ready to bear any kind of track.......any kind means literally any kind!! But i wanna see them married first...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodivareenadewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by drdee142

I agree hope they mess up tonight for us

dee ... u want them to mess up tonight LOL

No darling mind mind has stopped functioning......what I meant is hope they don't mess it up for us......Big smile feel very foolish now.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Go to top