Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazy incredibles - arjun's revenge plan in motion (Page 13)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

hi crazie incredibles HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

For tonights episode discussion -  Lets hope we see some good scenes in today's episode. Smile

I liked Dadi's advice that it was just an accident and this is all NT's fault.HugHug

I agree

Geet don't worry about NT, her being in coma is a good thing.LOL I am with dadima on this, that this is excatly what NT wanted them to do.Smile

I agree with dadi, why should Maan and Geet not enjoy the wedding. It was NT who caused the accident on herself.Angry

Yey me happy with maan's decision on the wedding taking place. Dancing

Geet stop looking so sad.Cry Since when did pinky and tasha got along so wellConfused

Me angry at Annie, how could she not go with Geet.Angry

Hate herAngry

Like how dadi explains to maan that women have to go to the parlour. LOLLOL 

Geet telling maan not to come to her parlour. It would be so funny to if he did go and saw geet with a green colour face mask. can you imagine his reaction.LOLLOLLOL 

Wonder what surpise geet is going to give him.Embarrassed So good to see maan smile Day Dreaming

Can't wait to see it too.......Day Dreaming

aww geet telling maan that he has to smile or she will not get married to him. Don't say that to him, there are plenty of girls waiting to take your place.LOL

Oh the first in the queue will be us craziesLOL

So romantic when maan said that Geet would always come first in his life. loved the promise geet tookSmile.

Maan looking so handsome in olive green sherwaniDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Don't hit me girls but seeing this outfit of his makes me think that they won't show the wedding yet, cause he's wearing white in the wedding pics and Geet's outfit too is different (pink & red).....these CV's are so meanCry

Geet looking so beautiful in the wedding dress.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Arjun is going to use annie to harm maan and geet. Uff i wish I had my magic wand so I can turn argun into a pumpkin.Angry

Oh Reena, you can turn Arjun, Annie, NT & Brij all into little worms and all us crazies can stomp on them.Angry

Hi Reena........great post.......Smile my comments in purple

Edited by drdee142 - 15 January 2011 at 8:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

hello friends ,....

dee ,dadi said the same proverb what i used yesterday remember i said mom said that ....

That's what I was thinking of when she said it......Smile

geet is real sweet & noble that she wanted to postpone the marriage for that NTAngrygeet ithna achi banna teek nahin hain .... thank god ...

loved the way how dadima consoled geet & maan ...

maan's worries are natural ...he just can't stop thinking about her ... that's now in his blood ... how can he stop thinking about his soul ... his better half ... that's next to impossible .....

geet wants maan to think about himself ... which is not possible geet ...

geet always thinks about maan's happiness & maan always thinks about geet's happiness ... they both always think about each other's happiness .... want the other person to be happy before themselves ...

they both first think about their better half or soul mate first ... then themselves & the care ... the love ... i can just go on & on .... but will stop as we all know how much geet & maan love each other .... 

maan tum dono jaldi wapas aa jana .... 

geet you should have ...listen to maan & let him have arranged for beauticians for you ....

I know, Geet always remember that Maan knows best......

maan is wearing the same sherwani ... which he was supposed to wear for engagement ceremony ...isn't it ....

OMG .... this arjun ... is such a AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryhow he is playing with that dumbo annie ... &

annie wht's wrong with u ....it's ur bhai marriage which happens once only .... how can U do this .... I agree arjun might need u ....

but wht abt geet's security ... everyone is so engrossed in themselves ... thy left the dulhan alone ... sasha & pinky do not know abt the danger in form of brij ... but annie knows brij is a threat to geet's life ... how can she b so irresposible ... &

that too she was lying whn maan asked her abt geet ...isn't she worried that geet is the dulhan & needs to go to the mandap ...

who should be there for the marriage .... geet or u pinky or U tasha ... who is the dulhan by the way ... so so stupid of u all annie /tasha / pinky ... how careless how irresposible ... on u all .... i am so mad at these 3 girls AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Well with Pinky & Tasha you can understand that they left because NE said she'll take Geet but what I can't understand, is couldn't Pinky & Tasha inform Geet when they were leaving, and didn't Maan send any security or even a driver with Geet when she went to the parlour

the +ve point what i saw was brij is in KM & geet is in parlour ... but geet needs to come to KM ASAP ...

this annie AngryAngryAngryAngryi so want to strangle her today ... pehle tho saree dang se pehna nahin .... i hate the way she was wearing the saree ... AngryAngryAngryAngrysorry girls but i did not like it ....

The saree was so loud & bhadak, she looked so cheap......

so again maan will go to get geet ,.... I am thinking maan will go on horse & get geet back ... what say will that happen ....

made a poll also ... & every one feels that maan on horse back will get his dulhan .... to the mandap ... fairy tale wedding ....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Yeah I voted in your poll and left a message too.....that's what I think too....

will continue ...

My comments in purple dearSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

nowdays dadi is becoming my favorite person......good advice.....nobody is responsible for nt's condition......only nt herself is responsibleAngry

geet don't want to marry msk we are there na.....love to take ur placeWink

annie what's wrong with her......today is her bro's marriage and she is busy romancing......Angry

god msk throw her out......

so arjun will use annie......well arjun you don't know stalker khurana do you.....if geet can't reach km msk will reach there.......Smile

munda has phd in stalking.......Wink

loved the geet maan convo.....i agree both the bride and groom need to be happy in their wedding....Embarrassed

i wish they could have dedicated one episode for mehndi.....
did not like how they rushed with it.....

cvs please enough with drama.....now please can we have a peaceful wedding........Ouch

Samata I loved the way you said stalker Khurana & that he has Phd in stalking......so true but stalking only Geet LOL I too wish they had showed the Mehndi ceremony a little more in detail, they are rushing all this to give more importance to the revenge story & to that Marjani.

I hate it that Marjani scenes are getting bigger and they seemed to be getting more importance nowadays

I agree dear, I hope the CV's stop this drama nonsense & give us a peacful wedding, but it's wishful thinking, they are going to take this revenge track to the height and delay the marriage. I hate them

They have not given us any Maaneet ceremony whether it is engagement or shaadi without any issues or problemsAngry

ixxusptrnodewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

hello friends ,....

dee ,dadi said the same proverb what i used yesterday remember i said mom said that ....

That's what I was thinking of when she said it......Smile

geet is real sweet & noble that she wanted to postpone the marriage for that NTAngrygeet ithna achi banna teek nahin hain .... thank god ...

loved the way how dadima consoled geet & maan ...

maan's worries are natural ...he just can't stop thinking about her ... that's now in his blood ... how can he stop thinking about his soul ... his better half ... that's next to impossible .....

geet wants maan to think about himself ... which is not possible geet ...

geet always thinks about maan's happiness & maan always thinks about geet's happiness ... they both always think about each other's happiness .... want the other person to be happy before themselves ...

they both first think about their better half or soul mate first ... then themselves & the care ... the love ... i can just go on & on .... but will stop as we all know how much geet & maan love each other .... 

maan tum dono jaldi wapas aa jana .... 

geet you should have ...listen to maan & let him have arranged for beauticians for you ....

I know, Geet always remember that Maan knows best......

maan is wearing the same sherwani ... which he was supposed to wear for engagement ceremony ...isn't it ....
nope i checked Big smile
check this out..

i think a lot of confusion has been going around regarding this..

OMG .... this arjun ... is such a Angryhow he is playing with that dumbo annie ... &

annie wht's wrong with u ....it's ur bhai marriage which happens once only .... how can U do this .... I agree arjun might need u ....

but wht abt geet's security ... everyone is so engrossed in themselves ... thy left the dulhan alone ... sasha & pinky do not know abt the danger in form of brij ... but annie knows brij is a threat to geet's life ... how can she b so irresposible ... &

that too she was lying whn maan asked her abt geet ...isn't she worried that geet is the dulhan & needs to go to the mandap ...

who should be there for the marriage .... geet or u pinky or U tasha ... who is the dulhan by the way ... so so stupid of u all annie /tasha / pinky ... how careless how irresposible ... on u all .... i am so mad at these 3 girls Angry

Well with Pinky & Tasha you can understand that they left because NE said she'll take Geet but what I can't understand, is couldn't Pinky & Tasha inform Geet when they were leaving, and didn't Maan send any security or even a driver with Geet when she went to the parlour

the +ve point what i saw was brij is in KM & geet is in parlour ... but geet needs to come to KM ASAP ...

this annie Angryi so want to strangle her today ... pehle tho saree dang se pehna nahin .... i hate the way she was wearing the saree ... Angrysorry girls but i did not like it ....

The saree was so loud & bhadak, she looked so cheap......

so right... the saree in itself was so beautiful..but the way she wore it...or should i say cox she wore it Embarrassed... it looked so cheap.. i personally dont like when the skirt (sorry dont know the name) is worn so low on the waist...

so again maan will go to get geet ,.... I am thinking maan will go on horse & get geet back ... what say will that happen ....

made a poll also ... & every one feels that maan on horse back will get his dulhan .... to the mandap ... fairy tale wedding ....Day Dreaming

Yeah I voted in your poll and left a message too.....that's what I think too....

will continue ...

My comments in purple dearSmile

mine in pink...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
@dew: of course dear... u can have the first go...i'll do the second.. who wants to be third LOL in smashing Arjun the Pumpkin

sptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

@ dew di: the first thing came to ma mind after seeing first part is dadi said the same dilog u mentioned strday...

Geet saying that she can't be happy bcoz a dreadful accident has happened tat too during their wedding day.. now can understand he mind state but it was not ur fault dear it was purely  NT's faunlt she chose to  follow u to the terrace.... and ur love saved u from the vamp and ws hell bent in  trying save her even tho u  both knw who she is ..so better worry less...

dadi made her good peice of advice yet again today...and Maan agrreing her...was cute... y shud v not enjoy our happiness due to some ones mistake ...

Maaneet both concerned for each others happiness was cute as always and each others happiness is the first priority to them....tat of Maan's happiness is first for Geet and vice versa...

She telling him tat if he is not happy she won't marry and the fear of losing her was clearly shown in Maan's eyes... Geet taking a promise tat Maan will always be happy...tat was too cute... and she going for parlour and dady asking both mom and kid to return soon and again their trade mark hug...wow...

Geet's hand full of mehendi was like wow...i personally like keeping mehendi and i like pauising and closly watching the mehendi designLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Annie is worthless i**** leaving Geet and imp wanting to romance Arjun..chi chi i tot MSK's brain will be with her atleast .99%but no...she is brainless knw Geet's life in danger how come she still in hosp. not even keeping track on wat is happening in the parlour..

Geet is bridal attire is like StarDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming if maan see's her he'll be dead...

Maan already missing her... asksPinky and tasha where she is and they innocently informs geet in parlour and time running...not knwing the other vamp AA is romancing... i thot of little bit accepting Annie as MK's sis but no i'll never ever do tat mistake..how cooly she replies tat Geet' is not with her and she is hiding tat she has come to console Arjun...

OMG precap is 50/50 +ve and -ve...

brij in KM is -ve signs of the promo coming true 
Geet still in parlour is good sign...

Do u guys think Maan's biggest kasam is going to take place on Monday of marrying Geet in any situation...watever it may be... 

I agree Aarthi, just when we thought we could accept that Annie she turned out to be such a Censored I hate her

I also agree that Maan's kasam will take place now and they might be delaying the shaadi accordinglyCry

ixxusptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Orginaly posted by dewdropred

hello friends ,....

OMG .... this arjun ... is such a Angryhow he is playing with that dumbo annie ... & annie wht's wrong with u ....it's ur bhai marriage which happens once only .... how can U do this .... I agree arjun might need u .... but wht abt geet's security      ... She is such stupid girl ek baar vi Maan and Geet's safty ke baare me nahi socha . Maan anne pe kitna trust kia .She deservesthe hell.Arjun , anne ko use korke chor deahi achha hoga everyone is so engrossed in themselves ... like thy left the dulhan alone ... who should be there for the marriage .... geet or u pinky or U tasha ... so so stupid of u all annie /tasha / pinky ...Every one is busy for their own business

the +ve point what i saw was brij is in KM & geet is in parlour ... but she needs to come home & this annie   Itna secrity , itna cc camera kissi kam ka . Hima mujhe lagta hai Geet parlour me rahega and Maan , Brij ko dhund lega and pnished him  Angryi so want to strangle her today ... pehle tho saree dang se pehna nahin .... i hate the way she was wearing the saree ... Angrysorry girls but i did not like it .... I also did't like this .And the AA hug uggggggggggggh........AA go to Hell

so again maan will go to get geet ,.... I am thinking maan will go on horse & get geet back ... Hima this was my preiction When I saw the promo picture I told in one of my post that May be Maan Will go on horse and rescue Geet

what say will that happen ....

Koi prediction karna mushkil hai . CVS are unpredictable .

My comments are on red.

Looks like your prediction will come true dear......

& I agree with these CV's cannot say what will happen, here we're thinking that Arjun will turn positive and he goes into revenge mode and that Annie goes into stupid modeAngry

ixxusptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarrm

Friends, would like to join your discussion thread, originally invited by dewdropred, Thanks Hima. Is the rest of the crazy incredibles team open to letting one more member in???

u r most welcome dear ...the more the merrier ... we welcome u with open hands ....Hug 

post ur views & we will discuss ,,, plz tell every one ur gud name so that members can address u ...Smile

Oh I totally agree, you are most welcome my dear......the crazy incredibles welcome you with open armsHug and a big hugHug

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Go to top