Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazy incredibles - arjun's revenge plan in motion (Page 12)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Me gng to kil cvs..dnt i say they r al set to ruin ma pongal holiday..hoping 4 d best tonite warna ..

I agree hope they mess up tonight for us

dee ... u want them to mess up tonight LOL

No darling mind mind has stopped functioning......what I meant is hope they don't mess it up for us......Big smile feel very foolish now.....

with the way things are going, its a wonder if our mind didnt stop functioning LOL

me thinks that, Arjun (if he has any sense at all) wont make any police complaints... therefor marriage will happen... and then Arjun, using Annie, will try to harm Maan through her... and we need to remember its his sister that's suffering (yeah right *rolls eyes*) cox of Maan, so who better to destroy for revenge than Maan's sister...

u know Ijjat if Arjun wants to ruin/use Anni or Anni wants to ruin/use Arjun.........actually both shud ruin/use each other then v all crazies will be happy right?!LOL..............i might sound so mean but seeing Anni's harkat today ufffff.............apne Mr.Perfect bhai ka sirf toda sa akal hoti uske paas toh itni irresponsibiltiy nahi dikhatai

i don't mind these 2 torturing each other for a change instead of torturing us ...no dear u r not at all mean ...
arey she showed us her true colors today ...& also proved tht he brain is in her toes ... & is abt to come out of them ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

i was wondering how come a marriae will take place without SBS r SBB airing a little of them... i ahve ssen many of the weddings were first precaped in SBS/ SBB

arti may b monday /even tomorrow .... SBS / SBB / E24 seg ... also ....

ixxusptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

@roch ... U R welcome dear ...

Nice post roch ....

actually today all members are absent LOLchk out sunday thread ...which will b posted by maaneet1985(deepthi)

& plz send invities to the list i will b pm ing u ... & if u want to open the thread on any day from monday - friday let us know ...

as sat is shared by divareena (reena)& rajeev the best (samata )...

thanks dear for liking the post ... it does not matter dear ... as we all watch the same show ...so we all can surely get the same thoughts ....

oh dear ... u said wht i thought ... even in our side it does not happen ... bride is not supposed to leave the house after haldi ceremony ...

but now adays ... i guess whn marriage venue are far away from bride's home ... so we might over look like that ...

yes tht's wht even i 2 think maan will go on the horse & bring his dulhan home ...

well when NT can enter with a gun brij can also enter .. have to c is whether he has the gun or something else with him ....

no need to ask for forgiveness dear ... loved ur post ...

ixxusptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nanditasingh

hi guys
i'm super mad with the way the supposed to be best moment is being dragged around .....so just sharing this

Picture Story

love
Nandita

thnks for the pics nandita ... hopefully we will get 2 read ur post on monday ...

ixxusptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

@sarrm-welcome to the mad world of craziesHug

@mona-thanks dearSmileHug

@ reena , hima samata, ijjat, mona, aarti-loved reading ur analysisHeart....they were all awesomeClap.........sorry i'm unwell have cold and fever so will comment 2mrwSmile

@aash...................aww dear hope u will feel better by 2mrw and don't say din bura jaa raha hai...............hum crazies tumhare din ko acha bana denge HugHugHugHugHugHug....................MAANEET ke din aur r*at dono bhi ache jaayengeLOLWink...........i'm sure hearing these lines tere bhi sab ache hi jaayengeWink 

spandana ... thnk u & take care of ur self dear ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
ixx  
geet is too good yaar ...

she looks at the good side of everyone... when will she understand that NT deserves what ever she gets...and that shes better off dead...and not in even a coma...

I agree with dadi, why should Maan and Geet not enjoy the wedding. It was NT who caused the accident on herself.Angry

Yey me happy with maan's decision on the wedding taking place. Dancing

DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing dancing around DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Geet stop looking so sad.Cry Since when did pinky and tasha got along so wellConfused

ever since Sasha left, Tasha has been looking for a new BFF.. guess she found one in Pinky... only this time roles her reversed... before Sasha was the leader and Tasha followed...but now Tasha is leader & Pinky follows LOLLOL

Me angry at Annie, how could she not go with Geet.Angry

i cant even express what i am feeling towards Annie right now... even my guns are not enough for the things i want to do to her...she really deserves what shes gonna get from Arjun (the only problem is that it would hurt Maan) AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
spoke a lot abt her today so me skipping her ....

Like how dadi explains to maan that women have to go to the parlour. LOLLOL 
 one thing i did not understand or thought crazy was adi romeo ... all wanted to go to the parlour ...LOL

i know...can understand why Manishaaaaaaa may want to go...but the rest LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
  ixx agree ...
Geet telling maan not to come to her parlour. It would be so funny to if he did go and saw geet with a green colour face mask. can you imagine his reaction.LOLLOLLOL 

it would be funny LOLLOL

i loved the way she sort of slapped his hand... so cute... love their moments always...
Maan coming & seeing Geet with green face mask LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL would be a million dollar moment..

Wonder what surpise geet is going to give him.Embarrassed So good to see maan smile Day Dreaming

geet in bridal make up ...

my heart stopped beating for a sec when i saw his smile emerge Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
her in all her bridal finery... could be the surprise
just wanted to mention...DD really looked amazing in the bridal finery 
 ixx agree ...

aww geet telling maan that he has to smile or she will not get married to him. Don't say that to him, there are plenty of girls waiting to take your place.LOL

plenty of girls (like us Wink) ready to take her place... but shes the only one he wants in that place... so he will make any promise to her...
i love the way they are so childish with each other...so cute LOLLOL
  ixx agree ...
So romantic when maan said that Geet would always come first in his life. loved the promise geet tookSmile.

luved it ....

extra ordinary moment...
 ixx agree ...
loved when he said u both come back soon
 ixx agree ...

Maan looking so handsome in olive green sherwaniDay Dreaming

to borrow Pari's words 'soooooo dreaammmmmmmmyyy'
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Geet looking so beautiful in the wedding dress.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

she looked outstanding...
i 2 loved her ....
Arjun is going to use annie to harm maan and geet. Uff i wish I had my magic wand so I can turn argun into a pumpkin.Angry

yeah... but im loving this evil side of Arjun better than the lovey dovey side...at least now his stone status would make sense... (no offense guys) but i really dont like the actor...
as for turning Arjun to a pumpkin...when u do, just let me know and we will smash pumpkin together... no more Arjun, no more problem Wink

ixx can I have the honors of smashing arjun the pumpkin first ... LOLLOLLOL

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

@spandana ... nice post dear ...

Thanks dearSmileSmileHug

wht u said regarding NT ... can happen too ... she is a cunning fox ... who can do anything so that her works can be done ...so NT faking coma is possible ....i know people like NT are just ufffffAngry

helicopter wala idea bhi acha hain ...thanksLOL but i want to see Maan bringing his Mishti on horse backDay Dreaming

my replies in red.................also Hima i don't have any prob with IF website but some days woh bhi moody ho jaata hai yaarLOL

I have read ur post.....awesome analysisSmile.........i have cold and fever so today did not post comments on anyone' posts.......sorry abt that....................... 

that's y i also posted something on p7/8 but i guess u have missed itLOL

yes my wish is to c maan & geet on horse back ... & chkd ur post & commented to dear .... thnks spandana ...it's ok get well soon ...

sptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

@spandana ... nice post dear ...

Thanks dearSmileSmileHug

wht u said regarding NT ... can happen too ... she is a cunning fox ... who can do anything so that her works can be done ...so NT faking coma is possible ....i know people like NT are just ufffffAngry

helicopter wala idea bhi acha hain ...thanksLOL but i want to see Maan bringing his Mishti on horse backDay Dreaming

my replies in red.................also Hima i don't have any prob with IF website but some days woh bhi moody ho jaata hai yaarLOL

I have read ur post.....awesome analysisSmile.........i have cold and fever so today did not post comments on anyone' posts.......sorry abt that....................... 

that's y i also posted something on p7/8 but i guess u have missed itLOL

yes my wish is to c maan & geet on horse back ... & chkd ur post & commented to dear .... thnks spandana ...it's ok get well soon ...
maan and geet on a horse together will be so romantic.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I really don't want to see arjun or annie on monday's episode. I am so annoyed with themAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Go to top