Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazy incredibles - arjun's revenge plan in motion (Page 11)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Me gng to kil cvs..dnt i say they r al set to ruin ma pongal holiday..hoping 4 d best tonite warna ..

I agree hope they mess up tonight for us

dee ... u want them to mess up tonight LOL

No darling mind mind has stopped functioning......what I meant is hope they don't mess it up for us......Big smile feel very foolish now.....

with the way things are going, its a wonder if our mind didnt stop functioning LOL

me thinks that, Arjun (if he has any sense at all) wont make any police complaints... therefor marriage will happen... and then Arjun, using Annie, will try to harm Maan through her... and we need to remember its his sister that's suffering (yeah right *rolls eyes*) cox of Maan, so who better to destroy for revenge than Maan's sister...

u know Ijjat if Arjun wants to ruin/use Anni or Anni wants to ruin/use Arjun.........actually both shud ruin/use each other then v all crazies will be happy right?!LOL..............i might sound so mean but seeing Anni's harkat today ufffff.............apne Mr.Perfect bhai ka sirf toda sa akal hoti uske paas toh itni irresponsibiltiy nahi dikhatai

the intelligence, caring and everything good that had to be divided among the family, was accidentally given to Maan on the day he was born... so there was nothing left for Annie or Dev...
today if i could i would have wrung Annie's neck through my screen AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
how can she do this to Geet & Maan... i have a feeling Arjun will create problems between Annie & Maan also, and Annie, stupid girl that she is will believe everything Arjun says and keep on taking his side, and doing stuff for him AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
ijjat  - lets go and beat arjun and annie up.  Annie is going to end up hurting maan and geet all because of arjun. AngryAngryAngryAngry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
girl, me off to bed...
good night...
sweet 'Maan' dreams..

will see u all tomorrow...in the mean time.. think positive...

if Maneet marriage doesnt happen for whatever reason, i will lend all my weapons to u all...& together we will attack the CV's LOLLOLLOL

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Me gng to kil cvs..dnt i say they r al set to ruin ma pongal holiday..hoping 4 d best tonite warna ..

I agree hope they mess up tonight for us

dee ... u want them to mess up tonight LOL

No darling mind mind has stopped functioning......what I meant is hope they don't mess it up for us......Big smile feel very foolish now.....

with the way things are going, its a wonder if our mind didnt stop functioning LOL

me thinks that, Arjun (if he has any sense at all) wont make any police complaints... therefor marriage will happen... and then Arjun, using Annie, will try to harm Maan through her... and we need to remember its his sister that's suffering (yeah right *rolls eyes*) cox of Maan, so who better to destroy for revenge than Maan's sister...

u know Ijjat if Arjun wants to ruin/use Anni or Anni wants to ruin/use Arjun.........actually both shud ruin/use each other then v all crazies will be happy right?!LOL..............i might sound so mean but seeing Anni's harkat today ufffff.............apne Mr.Perfect bhai ka sirf toda sa akal hoti uske paas toh itni irresponsibiltiy nahi dikhatai

the intelligence, caring and everything good that had to be divided among the family, was accidentally given to Maan on the day he was born... so there was nothing left for Annie or Dev...
today if i could i would have wrung Annie's neck through my screen Angry
how can she do this to Geet & Maan... i have a feeling Arjun will create problems between Annie & Maan also, and Annie, stupid girl that she is will believe everything Arjun says and keep on taking his side, and doing stuff for him Angry
ijjat  - lets go and beat arjun and annie up.  Annie is going to end up hurting maan and geet all because of arjun. Angry 

beating up mArjAnie...count me in Wink
if they hurt Maan, we will do serious damage to them LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Hi my lovely craziesSmileHeartHug

MAANEET ki shaadi (Positivity) vs. Arjun's revenge (Negativity)

Dadi-I love dadi she is such a sweetheartHeart............it was so lovely to see how she was making her kids MAANEET understand that they shud not blame themselves and what happened with NT was all bcuz of her own evil mind and actions.............akhir MAANEET ki khushi unke ke liye kyun sacrifice kare jinhone sirf MAANEET ko dukh, takleef aur asoon diye hai....................MAANEET finally agree with dadi and MAANEET' Dream Wedding happeningSmilePartyDancingDay Dreaming yey the wedding is on, DancingDancingDancingDancing

MAANEET scene-

I love the way MAANEET love each other, how for each of them the other' happiness, smile, dreams are more important than their ownHeart............MAANEET's divine, pure, beautiful, dreamy and magical bond and how precious both are in each other's life shows the ultimate level to which 'selflessness' can exist between two people.........just like how life cannot exist without breathing and heartbeat, MAANEET cannot exist without each other...........akhir woh dono ek hi dil ki ek hi dhakdkan hai.............now their hearts and heartbeats are oneHeart

Maan telling Geet tum dono jaldi ajaana so sweeeeeeet such a cute scene............she initially surprised and then hugs her Maan..............MAANEET hug awwwwwwwwwwwwwDay DreamingDay Dreaming i really wish we could do a spell on the CVs so they keep showing us new romantic scenesDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i know yaar MAANEET romance, nok-jhok, baby talk......every MAANEET scene is always magical and dreamyDay DreamingDay Dreaming...............cvs shud not reduce their screen space for someone elseLOL......u get what i'm trying to say right?! i understand what you mean LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and we want CVs to show us more different types of hugs to you.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Geet ki haaton mein lagi hai Maan ki naam ki mehandi aur aaj Geet saji hai apne saajan ke liyeDay Dreaming i wish they showed a scene where maan's name is written on her hand and Geet tells maan about it and he is dying to see it but cannot see her until the wedding day

haha gud one bechara Maan might get so restless and impatientLOLLOL i can so imagine that.

Maan Prince Charming the most handsome dreamy dulha ever and Geet the most beautiful gorgeous dulhan ever..............MAANEET-the best Jodi ever and forever..............jodi made in heavenDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Anni's weakness kahi MAANEET koh baari na pad jaaye-

Anni's concern for Arjun is alright............she wants to fulfil her duty as Arjun's girlfriend but in the process how could she forget her duty towards MAANEET especially on their special day and when she knows Geet should not be left alone and how worried Maan would be if he comes to know that Geet is alone............Anni please learn to get your priorities right otherwise u tho will get in trouble but u will also pull others in troublesome situations..............u r Maan Singh Khurana's sis.........Mr. Perfect ki sis hai aur itna irresponsibility........bit difficult to digest.................apni bhai se kuch toh seekh leti

Also how could Pinky and Tasha leave Geet alone...........also i think Maan's plan of calling parlour girls home was very suitable when Geet has been attacked so many times by either Brij or NT

Arjun-

Love for sis vs. Love for his girlfriend-confused soul but today his choice confirmed that evilness toh unke rago mein hi daudtha hai............evilness flows in their blood (sorry if this comment hurt anyone's sentiments) annie really annoyed me todayAngryAngry. After all love maan has given annie, she goes and does thisLOL

Kya kare imagine MSK jaise bhai ke hote hue bhi uska yeh haal hai pata nahi uska kya hoga aur Arjun ka kya hoga uske saath rehakeLOL.......actually AA r made for each otherLOL  i agree both are made for each other as they are so selfish.

Right now the evil forces in him took over good forces in him.........leading to revenge at any cost.......................one can contrast Arjun's character with Maan and Geet.........always in MAANEET's case the goodness in them in such that they can forgive their worst enemies, they can wish well for those who wanted to shatter all their wishes and dreams....................that is y in life people like Arjun, NT and Brij can be found in zillions but gems like MAANEET are very rare...............they r very rare and hence soooooooooo preciousHeart

Btw i don't know y i feel NT might have asked doc to tell Arjun that she has slipped into coma when she is actually not in coma..............seeing how chalak she is and v know she can use anyone to achieve her maksad........i wudn't be surprised if this is also part of her evil planLOL

Brij's entry in KM-what r security people doing?...................Also if Maan wud have told dadi it wud have better right? But poor Maan he is not able to tell Geet or dadi.......He is hiding Brij's truth from his Mishti because Maan can take all the thorns, bitterness, tension and concerns in life just to ensure roses, sweetness, peace, happiness for his life-heart Geet and heartbeat Khushi.................and he is hiding Brij's truth from dadi bcuz he wants his dadi to enjoy all the happiness she ever dreamt of about her grandson's wedding

Maan comes to know from Anni that Geet is alone in parlour...........thankfully Brij is in KM.............now just hope that Brij does not hear this conversation..............Maan knows his Mishti is alone so now v all know Maan at any cost will reach parlour as soon as possible (plz don't ask me how but u know v all know there is traffic jam so Maan can airlift his Mishti from parlour to KM right?!........imagine first time in any wedding instead of dulha coming on ghodha v see dulhan coming in helicopter and landing in mantap LOL.........sorry i might sound foolish but seeing so much tension everywhere i came up with this idea LOL) akhir woh Geet se itna door kab tak reha sakta haiWink lool love this idea.LOL

thanks hun!..........hum sab paagal ho gaye hai intezaar karte karteLOL i know, we have waitied for so long.

Precap-Dream Sequence

Precap-we again have our Dream scene............this means even after many troubles, hurdles, problems, pain, tears, thorns, nightmares in life still one day MAANEET who are so pure, truthful, honest, right, just, divine, lovely, dreamy can a have a life full of joy, happiness, love, peace, care, roses and that one day in their life reality would be more blissful and more beautiful than any dreamDay Dreaming i could have not phased it better myself.ClapClapClapClap

awwwwww thanks dearHug

spandana  - see my comments in pink above
my replies in red
I am running out of colours to use. LOL see my comments in green.

ixxusptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@sarrm-nice analysis dearSmile

i liked the whole post but i'm just replying regarding MAANEET's behaviour bcuz not feeling that well..........................About Geet telling Maan that she is fine so many times is bcuz she is just trying to assure him and reassure him that she is fine and nothing can happen to her as long as she has her Maan-her saviour, her caretaker, her parent, her teacher, her lover and father of her child.........also see Maan is now eveything to her from saviour to lover to her life................so she wants him also to enjoy their wedding so asking to promise that he will stop worrying for her and enjoy their dream weddingSmile................................Coming to Maan's concern for Geet, it can also be well justified bcuz as u have mentioned he knows whenever he leaves Geet alone she usually gets in trouble..................now Geet and baby r his life so their happiness and safety wud be his only aim in life..............................both Maan and Geet want each other's happiness and smile so their behaviour and actions are accordingly.................u can leave ur commentsSmile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

@sarrm-welcome to the mad world of craziesHug

@mona-thanks dearSmileHug

@ reena , hima samata, ijjat, mona, aarti-loved reading ur analysisHeart....they were all awesomeClap.........sorry i'm unwell have cold and fever so will comment 2mrwSmile

@aash...................aww dear hope u will feel better by 2mrw and don't say din bura jaa raha hai...............hum crazies tumhare din ko acha bana denge HugHugHugHugHugHug....................MAANEET ke din aur r*at dono bhi ache jaayengeLOLWink...........i'm sure hearing these lines tere bhi sab ache hi jaayengeWink 

spandana  - rest lots and hope you get well soon.HugHugHug
nandita - love your picture story
Hug 
Thanks ReenaHugHugHug
@all my dear crazies............gn sweet MAANEET dreamsWinkSmile........................next wk hopefully v will get our dream sequenceSmileDay Dreaming

ixxudivareenadewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Roch - welcome and agree with your comments that : 

1) Dadi gave really good advice and always tells the truth Hug
2)  Maan has been through a lot by seeing geet harmed so many times that his protectiveness is normal.  I am surprised he has not got any grey hairs by now.  LOL      
3) Pinky and tasha were acting like they were getting married and left geet by herself Angry
4) we all are hoping SR ho jaya LOL

ixxusptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
sweet maan dreams to all my crazy incredibles. HugHugHugHug

Edited by divareena - 15 January 2011 at 1:00pm

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Go to top