Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazy incredibles - arjun's revenge plan in motion (Page 10)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
@reena ...

she is really going to regret her actions, i am more worried about how hurt maan will be when he finds out the truthAngry

don't know how will maan feel when he knows the truth abt annie ... he might again blame himself ...& annie she might just simply cry ...like a fool ...& she will def regret .... but later on ...

lets turn them into pumpkinsLOL

reena ... u can turn them into anything .... thy so deserved to b punished DeadAngry

don't worry i am with you on this. LOL

Thnks dear ...hated the way she was wearing the pallu ..

your predictions are always right and i think this will happen

LOLLOLLOLthanks dear ...hope so ...thn it will b certainly a dreamy fairy tale wedding...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmsptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

was there an sbs/sbb segment today?

ca n u give me link???

hi crazies.............

dont expext an analysis today............

just wanna sat that today maan didnt look up but at the side while hugging............so little variety..........

when i saw the hug, i actually thought of u LOLLOLLOL
it was a big improvement, and shows that CV's are actually listening to us Wink

me unhappy with no shaadi...but liking the story..............

actually wudd not have minded all this IF CVs HAD NOT PROMISED US THE WEDDING ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing to say girls....

to borrow MSK's words ' yeh itne chup' *puzzled*LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hey crazians in tomorrow morning I will go to out of the town . So I will not available tomorrow . I will return on 6 to 7pm .

mona have a nice trip ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Me gng to kil cvs..dnt i say they r al set to ruin ma pongal holiday..hoping 4 d best tonite warna ..

I agree hope they mess up tonight for us

dee ... u want them to mess up tonight LOL

No darling mind mind has stopped functioning......what I meant is hope they don't mess it up for us......Big smile feel very foolish now.....

with the way things are going, its a wonder if our mind didnt stop functioning LOL

me thinks that, Arjun (if he has any sense at all) wont make any police complaints... therefor marriage will happen... and then Arjun, using Annie, will try to harm Maan through her... and we need to remember its his sister that's suffering (yeah right *rolls eyes*) cox of Maan, so who better to destroy for revenge than Maan's sister...

u know Ijjat if Arjun wants to ruin/use Anni or Anni wants to ruin/use Arjun.........actually both shud ruin/use each other then v all crazies will be happy right?!LOL..............i might sound so mean but seeing Anni's harkat today ufffff.............apne Mr.Perfect bhai ka sirf toda sa akal hoti uske paas toh itni irresponsibiltiy nahi dikhatai

the intelligence, caring and everything good that had to be divided among the family, was accidentally given to Maan on the day he was born... so there was nothing left for Annie or Dev...
today if i could i would have wrung Annie's neck through my screen AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
how can she do this to Geet & Maan... i have a feeling Arjun will create problems between Annie & Maan also, and Annie, stupid girl that she is will believe everything Arjun says and keep on taking his side, and doing stuff for him AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@spandana ... nice post dear ...

Thanks dearSmileSmileHug

wht u said regarding NT ... can happen too ... she is a cunning fox ... who can do anything so that her works can be done ...so NT faking coma is possible ....i know people like NT are just ufffffAngry

helicopter wala idea bhi acha hain ...thanksLOL but i want to see Maan bringing his Mishti on horse backDay Dreaming

my replies in red.................also Hima i don't have any prob with IF website but some days woh bhi moody ho jaata hai yaarLOL

I have read ur post.....awesome analysisSmile.........i have cold and fever so today did not post comments on anyone' posts.......sorry abt that....................... 

that's y i also posted something on p7/8 but i guess u have missed itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Hug

reena , dew, samata, spee, ixu, mona,aarti

Hug 
aashu dearie...

read all ur posts.
loved them...

me cant reply coz my eyes burning.........

some clove oil splashed into it buy mistake......
hope to catch u tom....
whos opening tom??

aww ... hope u feel better tomorrow...

deeps right???

love u guys...
maaneet ke saath mera bhi din bura jaa raha hai!!!!!!!!!!!

and we all hope that with u Maneet start rocking on Monday and give us a wedding...to be remembered for all times...

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

@arti ...nice post arti

@ dew di: the first thing came to ma mind after seeing first part is dadi said the same dilog u mentioned strday...

i too was surprised whn dadi said tht arti ...

Geet's hand full of mehendi was like wow...i personally like keeping mehendi and i like pauising and closly watching the mehendi designLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

arti i too luv to keep mehendi design ......& i collect designs where ever i find them .... i 2 have the same habit ... watched mehendi ki raat song by models closely... only to get that design in my  head ...

Do u guys think Maan's biggest kasam is going to take place on Monday of marrying Geet in any situation...watever it may be... 

me guessing ... maan's 12 day kasam will become 120 min ka kasam ...
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

@sarrm-welcome to the mad world of craziesHug

@mona-thanks dearSmileHug

@ reena , hima samata, ijjat, mona, aarti-loved reading ur analysisHeart....they were all awesomeClap.........sorry i'm unwell have cold and fever so will comment 2mrwSmile

@aash...................aww dear hope u will feel better by 2mrw and don't say din bura jaa raha hai...............hum crazies tumhare din ko acha bana denge HugHugHugHugHugHug....................MAANEET ke din aur r*at dono bhi ache jaayengeLOLWink...........i'm sure hearing these lines tere bhi sab ache hi jaayengeWink 

spandana  - rest lots and hope you get well soon.HugHugHug
nandita - love your picture story
Hug 

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top