Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

@roch ... U R welcome dear ...

Nice post roch ....

actually today all members are absent πŸ˜†chk out sunday thread ...which will b posted by maaneet1985(deepthi)

& plz send invities to the list i will b pm ing u ... & if u want to open the thread on any day from monday - friday let us know ...

as sat is shared by divareena (reena)& rajeev the best (samata )...

thanks dear for liking the post ... it does not matter dear ... as we all watch the same show ...so we all can surely get the same thoughts ....

oh dear ... u said wht i thought ... even in our side it does not happen ... bride is not supposed to leave the house after haldi ceremony ...

but now adays ... i guess whn marriage venue are far away from bride's home ... so we might over look like that ...

yes tht's wht even i 2 think maan will go on the horse & bring his dulhan home ...

well when NT can enter with a gun brij can also enter .. have to c is whether he has the gun or something else with him ....

no need to ask for forgiveness dear ... loved ur post ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

hi guys
i'm super mad with the way the supposed to be best moment is being dragged around .....so just sharing this

Picture Story

love
Nandita

thnks for the pics nandita ... hopefully we will get 2 read ur post on monday ...
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

@sarrm-welcome to the mad world of craziesπŸ€—

@mona-thanks dearπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

@ reena , hima samata, ijjat, mona, aarti-loved reading ur analysis❀️....they were all awesomeπŸ‘.........sorry i'm unwell have cold and fever so will comment 2mrw😊

@aash...................aww dear hope u will feel better by 2mrw and don't say din bura jaa raha hai...............hum crazies tumhare din ko acha bana denge πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—....................MAANEET ke din aur r*at dono bhi ache jaayengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...........i'm sure hearing these lines tere bhi sab ache hi jaayengeπŸ˜‰ 

spandana ... thnk u & take care of ur self dear ...
dewdropred thumbnail
ixx  
geet is too good yaar ...

she looks at the good side of everyone... when will she understand that NT deserves what ever she gets...and that shes better off dead...and not in even a coma...

I agree with dadi, why should Maan and Geet not enjoy the wedding. It was NT who caused the accident on herself.😑

Yey me happy with maan's decision on the wedding taking place.

dancing around

Geet stop looking so sad.😭 Since when did pinky and tasha got along so wellπŸ˜•

ever since Sasha left, Tasha has been looking for a new BFF.. guess she found one in Pinky... only this time roles her reversed... before Sasha was the leader and Tasha followed...but now Tasha is leader & Pinky follows πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me angry at Annie, how could she not go with Geet.😑

i cant even express what i am feeling towards Annie right now... even my guns are not enough for the things i want to do to her...she really deserves what shes gonna get from Arjun (the only problem is that it would hurt Maan) 😑😑😑😑😑😑
spoke a lot abt her today so me skipping her ....

Like how dadi explains to maan that women have to go to the parlour. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
 one thing i did not understand or thought crazy was adi romeo ... all wanted to go to the parlour ...πŸ˜†

i know...can understand why Manishaaaaaaa may want to go...but the rest πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  ixx agree ...
Geet telling maan not to come to her parlour. It would be so funny to if he did go and saw geet with a green colour face mask. can you imagine his reaction.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

it would be funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i loved the way she sort of slapped his hand... so cute... love their moments always...
Maan coming & seeing Geet with green face mask πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† would be a million dollar moment..

Wonder what surpise geet is going to give him.😳 So good to see maan smile 😍

geet in bridal make up ...

my heart stopped beating for a sec when i saw his smile emerge 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
her in all her bridal finery... could be the surprise
just wanted to mention...DD really looked amazing in the bridal finery 
 ixx agree ...

aww geet telling maan that he has to smile or she will not get married to him. Don't say that to him, there are plenty of girls waiting to take your place.πŸ˜†

plenty of girls (like us πŸ˜‰) ready to take her place... but shes the only one he wants in that place... so he will make any promise to her...
i love the way they are so childish with each other...so cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  ixx agree ...
So romantic when maan said that Geet would always come first in his life. loved the promise geet took😊.

luved it ....

extra ordinary moment...
 ixx agree ...
loved when he said u both come back soon
 ixx agree ...

Maan looking so handsome in olive green sherwani😍

to borrow Pari's words 'soooooo dreaammmmmmmmyyy'
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Geet looking so beautiful in the wedding dress.😍😍😍

she looked outstanding...
i 2 loved her ....
Arjun is going to use annie to harm maan and geet. Uff i wish I had my magic wand so I can turn argun into a pumpkin.😑

yeah... but im loving this evil side of Arjun better than the lovey dovey side...at least now his stone status would make sense... (no offense guys) but i really dont like the actor...
as for turning Arjun to a pumpkin...when u do, just let me know and we will smash pumpkin together... no more Arjun, no more problem πŸ˜‰

ixx can I have the honors of smashing arjun the pumpkin first ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

my replies in red.................also Hima i don't have any prob with IF website but some days woh bhi moody ho jaata hai yaarπŸ˜†

I have read ur post.....awesome analysis😊.........i have cold and fever so today did not post comments on anyone' posts.......sorry abt that....................... 

that's y i also posted something on p7/8 but i guess u have missed itπŸ˜†

yes my wish is to c maan & geet on horse back ... & chkd ur post & commented to dear .... thnks spandana ...it's ok get well soon ...
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

yes my wish is to c maan & geet on horse back ... & chkd ur post & commented to dear .... thnks spandana ...it's ok get well soon ...

maan and geet on a horse together will be so romantic.😍😍😍😍😍 I really don't want to see arjun or annie on monday's episode. I am so annoyed with them😑😑
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: divareena

hi crazie incredibles πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

For tonights episode discussion -  Lets hope we see some good scenes in today's episode. 😊

I liked Dadi's advice that it was just an accident and this is all NT's fault.πŸ€—πŸ€—

I agree

Geet don't worry about NT, her being in coma is a good thing.πŸ˜† I am with dadima on this, that this is excatly what NT wanted them to do.😊

I agree with dadi, why should Maan and Geet not enjoy the wedding. It was NT who caused the accident on herself.😑

Yey me happy with maan's decision on the wedding taking place.

Geet stop looking so sad.😭 Since when did pinky and tasha got along so wellπŸ˜•

Me angry at Annie, how could she not go with Geet.😑

Hate her😑

Like how dadi explains to maan that women have to go to the parlour. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Geet telling maan not to come to her parlour. It would be so funny to if he did go and saw geet with a green colour face mask. can you imagine his reaction.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Wonder what surpise geet is going to give him.😳 So good to see maan smile 😍

Can't wait to see it too.......😍

aww geet telling maan that he has to smile or she will not get married to him. Don't say that to him, there are plenty of girls waiting to take your place.πŸ˜†

Oh the first in the queue will be us craziesπŸ˜†

So romantic when maan said that Geet would always come first in his life. loved the promise geet took😊.

Maan looking so handsome in olive green sherwani😍😍😍😍

Don't hit me girls but seeing this outfit of his makes me think that they won't show the wedding yet, cause he's wearing white in the wedding pics and Geet's outfit too is different (pink & red).....these CV's are so mean😭

Geet looking so beautiful in the wedding dress.😍😍😍

Arjun is going to use annie to harm maan and geet. Uff i wish I had my magic wand so I can turn argun into a pumpkin.😑

Oh Reena, you can turn Arjun, Annie, NT & Brij all into little worms and all us crazies can stomp on them.😑

Hi Reena........great post.......😊 my comments in purple
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

hello friends ,....

dee ,dadi said the same proverb what i used yesterday remember i said mom said that ....

That's what I was thinking of when she said it......😊

geet is real sweet & noble that she wanted to postpone the marriage for that NT😑geet ithna achi banna teek nahin hain .... thank god ...

loved the way how dadima consoled geet & maan ...

maan's worries are natural ...he just can't stop thinking about her ... that's now in his blood ... how can he stop thinking about his soul ... his better half ... that's next to impossible .....

geet wants maan to think about himself ... which is not possible geet ...

geet always thinks about maan's happiness & maan always thinks about geet's happiness ... they both always think about each other's happiness .... want the other person to be happy before themselves ...

they both first think about their better half or soul mate first ... then themselves & the care ... the love ... i can just go on & on .... but will stop as we all know how much geet & maan love each other .... 

maan tum dono jaldi wapas aa jana .... 

geet you should have ...listen to maan & let him have arranged for beauticians for you ....

I know, Geet always remember that Maan knows best......

maan is wearing the same sherwani ... which he was supposed to wear for engagement ceremony ...isn't it ....

OMG .... this arjun ... is such a 😑😑😑😑😑how he is playing with that dumbo annie ... &

annie wht's wrong with u ....it's ur bhai marriage which happens once only .... how can U do this .... I agree arjun might need u ....

but wht abt geet's security ... everyone is so engrossed in themselves ... thy left the dulhan alone ... sasha & pinky do not know abt the danger in form of brij ... but annie knows brij is a threat to geet's life ... how can she b so irresposible ... &

that too she was lying whn maan asked her abt geet ...isn't she worried that geet is the dulhan & needs to go to the mandap ...

who should be there for the marriage .... geet or u pinky or U tasha ... who is the dulhan by the way ... so so stupid of u all annie /tasha / pinky ... how careless how irresposible ... on u all .... i am so mad at these 3 girls 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Well with Pinky & Tasha you can understand that they left because NE said she'll take Geet but what I can't understand, is couldn't Pinky & Tasha inform Geet when they were leaving, and didn't Maan send any security or even a driver with Geet when she went to the parlour

the +ve point what i saw was brij is in KM & geet is in parlour ... but geet needs to come to KM ASAP ...

this annie 😑😑😑😑i so want to strangle her today ... pehle tho saree dang se pehna nahin .... i hate the way she was wearing the saree ... 😑😑😑😑sorry girls but i did not like it ....

The saree was so loud & bhadak, she looked so cheap......

so again maan will go to get geet ,.... I am thinking maan will go on horse & get geet back ... what say will that happen ....

made a poll also ... & every one feels that maan on horse back will get his dulhan .... to the mandap ... fairy tale wedding ....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Yeah I voted in your poll and left a message too.....that's what I think too....

will continue ...

My comments in purple dear😊
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

nowdays dadi is becoming my favorite person......good advice.....nobody is responsible for nt's condition......only nt herself is responsible😑

geet don't want to marry msk we are there na.....love to take ur placeπŸ˜‰

annie what's wrong with her......today is her bro's marriage and she is busy romancing......😑

god msk throw her out......

so arjun will use annie......well arjun you don't know stalker khurana do you.....if geet can't reach km msk will reach there.......😊

munda has phd in stalking.......πŸ˜‰

loved the geet maan convo.....i agree both the bride and groom need to be happy in their wedding....😳

i wish they could have dedicated one episode for mehndi.....
did not like how they rushed with it.....

cvs please enough with drama.....now please can we have a peaceful wedding........

Samata I loved the way you said stalker Khurana & that he has Phd in stalking......so true but stalking only Geet πŸ˜† I too wish they had showed the Mehndi ceremony a little more in detail, they are rushing all this to give more importance to the revenge story & to that Marjani.

I hate it that Marjani scenes are getting bigger and they seemed to be getting more importance nowadays

I agree dear, I hope the CV's stop this drama nonsense & give us a peacful wedding, but it's wishful thinking, they are going to take this revenge track to the height and delay the marriage. I hate them

They have not given us any Maaneet ceremony whether it is engagement or shaadi without any issues or problemsAngry
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

My comments in purple dear😊

mine in pink...