Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazy incredibles - arjun's revenge plan in motion

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
hi crazie incredibles HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

For tonights episode discussion -  Lets hope we see some good scenes in today's episode. Smile

I liked Dadi's advice that it was just an accident and this is all NT's fault.HugHug

Geet don't worry about NT, her being in coma is a good thing.LOL I am with dadima on this, that this is excatly what NT wanted them to do.Smile

I agree with dadi, why should Maan and Geet not enjoy the wedding. It was NT who caused the accident on herself.Angry

Yey me happy with maan's decision on the wedding taking place. Dancing

Geet stop looking so sad.Cry Since when did pinky and tasha got along so wellConfused

Me angry at Annie, how could she not go with Geet.Angry

Like how dadi explains to maan that women have to go to the parlour. LOLLOL 

Geet telling maan not to come to her parlour. It would be so funny to if he did go and saw geet with a green colour face mask. can you imagine his reaction.LOLLOLLOL 

Wonder what surpise geet is going to give him.Embarrassed So good to see maan smile Day Dreaming

aww geet telling maan that he has to smile or she will not get married to him. Don't say that to him, there are plenty of girls waiting to take your place.LOL

So romantic when maan said that Geet would always come first in his life. loved the promise geet tookSmile.

Maan looking so handsome in olive green sherwaniDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Geet looking so beautiful in the wedding dress.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Arjun is going to use annie to harm maan and geet. Uff i wish I had my magic wand so I can turn argun into a pumpkin.Angry

Edited by divareena - 15 January 2011 at 10:03am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadee777milliiixxudrdee142sptrno--aarthi--RajeevGurtiFancraziekudisumona28dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged

hello friends ,....

dee ,dadi said the same proverb what i used yesterday remember i said mom said that ....

geet is real sweet & noble that she wanted to postpone the marriage for that NTAngrygeet ithna achi banna teek nahin hain .... thank god ...

loved the way how dadima consoled geet & maan ...

maan's worries are natural ...he just can't stop thinking about her ... that's now in his blood ... how can he stop thinking about his soul ... his better half ... that's next to impossible .....

geet wants maan to think about himself ... which is not possible geet ...

geet always thinks about maan's happiness & maan always thinks about geet's happiness ... they both always think about each other's happiness .... want the other person to be happy before themselves ...

they both first think about their better half or soul mate first ... then themselves & the care ... the love ... i can just go on & on .... but will stop as we all know how much geet & maan love each other .... 

maan tum dono jaldi wapas aa jana .... 

geet you should have ...listen to maan & let him have arranged for beauticians for you ....

maan is wearing the same sherwani ... which he was supposed to wear for engagement ceremony ...isn't it ....

OMG .... this arjun ... is such a AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryhow he is playing with that dumbo annie ... &

annie wht's wrong with u ....it's ur bhai marriage which happens once only .... how can U do this .... I agree arjun might need u ....

but wht abt geet's security ... everyone is so engrossed in themselves ... thy left the dulhan alone ... sasha & pinky do not know abt the danger in form of brij ... but annie knows brij is a threat to geet's life ... how can she b so irresposible ... &

that too she was lying whn maan asked her abt geet ...isn't she worried that geet is the dulhan & needs to go to the mandap ...

who should be there for the marriage .... geet or u pinky or U tasha ... who is the dulhan by the way ... so so stupid of u all annie /tasha / pinky ... how careless how irresposible ... on u all .... i am so mad at these 3 girls AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

the +ve point what i saw was brij is in KM & geet is in parlour ... but geet needs to come to KM ASAP ...

this annie AngryAngryAngryAngryi so want to strangle her today ... pehle tho saree dang se pehna nahin .... i hate the way she was wearing the saree ... AngryAngryAngryAngrysorry girls but i did not like it ....

so again maan will go to get geet ,.... I am thinking maan will go on horse & get geet back ... what say will that happen ....

made a poll also ... & every one feels that maan on horse back will get his dulhan .... to the mandap ... fairy tale wedding ....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

will continue ...

Edited by dewdropred - 15 January 2011 at 10:39am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveallaha999meetasarrmdrdee142bharkhasptrno--aarthi--RajeevGurtiFansumona28Loquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
i dont think wedding!!!!

lets see what happens today.. will be back if possible today!!!

oh god how selfish annie maan as usual hot geet divinely beautiful i hated the episod guys not commenting more worst sat ever i will see you all tom

Edited by maneet1985 - 15 January 2011 at 11:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Heart  cant like u dew..

let just hope, think positive thoughts and wait and see what CV's dish out tonight...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnoblackb28dewdropred

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
plz all pray 4 wedding....................we want wedding

ixxudrdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Hoping for a great episode today, mehndi ceremony and then a great wedding to look forward to......please end the revenge track soon

Well this is what I said yesterday, unfortunately we didn't get our wish.

I wanted to say something about that Annie:

She's a stupid, selfish, irresponsible Censored. All her life Maan took care of her and pampered her, Geet showered her with love and look what she does, the stupid nitwit.

Well we all hated the character and just as we were thinking of maybe giving her a chance, look what the nut doesAngry

And that Arjun has proved that he's NT brother after all, going into revenge mode without finding out the facts, he didn't even try to check what NT was doing in Khurana mansion. Is he a child that he cannot find out the truth.......it's really stupid.

Loved Daadi by the way. One thing I can't understand is how come Tasha has become so friendly to Geet & Pinky and she acts like one of the family & friends.......even the stupid NE seems to have forgotten that Tasha was the one who tried to make trouble between her and Geet

Oh wonder when all this revenge nonsense will end & when we'll get the happy marriage. By the looks of it.....the 12days kasam will now happen.....Confused

I hope not though but for sure the Arjun's revenge plan will not get over in a couple of days & the article did say that everything will be ok by the wedding day so maybe we'll have to waitConfused

Edited by drdee142 - 15 January 2011 at 9:02pm

sihuixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Hoping for a great episode today, mehndi ceremony and then a great wedding to look forward to......please end the revenge track soon
wht was shown yesterday after that we need o boost up so please cv a positive one today

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix2u

Heart  cant like u dew..

let just hope, think positive thoughts and wait and see what CV's dish out tonight...

NM ixx i know u love me ... & will update with ur post ... in here ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFan

Go to top