Page 1
Page   of 2

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hey guys..
Ok i just watched this movie(I know i am getting a lot of free time these days LOL) N i would again say u can just go n see it one time..

The high point is the "start" of the movie..where the story is narrated n there are lot of visual effects applauded for Clapthat is when laxmi manchu(Irendri) is introduced..she is a witch n wants to conquer death by killing a divine child - Moksha..
Siddu (named Yodha is a "blind" warrior ) is moksha's bodyguard till she reaches n cures children in angarajya who are unconsiuos with irendri cruel serpents effect..
But it loses tempo eventually when Yodha goes to flashback n his love story with shruti hassan (named priya ..nothing but used for songs n glam showWink)..where he loses his eyes n priyas death breaks his heart...

Film gains momentum again in 2nd half start..

2nd half is the main part of movie where yodha faces all hurdles sent by Irendri n protects moksha ..but she gets kidnapped with his fault of drinking n he saves her again n also finds priya who is kept as prisoner in Irendri's cell as she is of her blood relation n uses her blood to remain young..n yodha gets his eyes back with help of moksha's power!

The last climax happen in angarajya..where moksha goes to cure children but already villian's conquer it..but yodha fights them all n even kills irendri who transforms into a combination of snake,squib n octopus (weird
Wacko.. but effects wise greatBig smile!) with just a single stroke of sword Shocked Silly (dude !! is it that easy to kill her why didnt they do it earlier DeadROFL)

N then happy endings..Smile

Siddu: Was great n did his role perfectly especially as blind person n where he uses his senses(i meant the sixth senses power LOL)!
Shruti: Glam sham doll n songs..but still looks pretty ..so good !
Laxmi Manchu:Damn! She can act n that too good Shocked no wonder rakesh roshan is thinking a role for her in Krishh 2..Most of the visuals effects are on her n yes though its difficult to believe
ROFL she did good..Big smile
Songs N background score:Well there are 4 songs composed by 4 different music directors ..two on siddu n shruti n 1 on laxmi manchu n other which comes in background at end..though the songs..picturisations n COSTUMES Clap are very good..they don't enhance much the film..n i think it sometimes come at wrong point of time...
BAckground scores n sound effects are Clap just great especially the one which comes at start n end..it has kind of intense feeling n it's great!!

OVERALL:

PLUS:Thumbs Up New experimental fantasy story with effects after long time,Siddu,laxmi manchu..
MINUS:
Thumbs DownTempo of story,Suspense(u know that what happens next element is lost ),Comic tracks(are a big waste though they are for 10 min),n mainly CLIMAXOuch(what ..that's it ..?Unhappy).

VERDICT:One time watch for "sure" Big smile to watch great effects in telugu industry..!!If handled a bit carefully in storyline..it would be MORE worth to watch!!

Well i really want to point out that the pictures showed in the credits(when names are rolled) were really too good ..Smile

Good wishes..
Sri:-)

P.S:Woow..thats was longgg...LOL!!

Edited by sri_4 - 18 January 2011 at 11:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavya....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anaganaga O Dheerudu-review (Page 2)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kavya....

IF-Rockerz

Kavya....

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
@harshd_fan

yes its mee...

@aishi

u're right... anyways i m gonna watch it good or bad..

@sri_4

thank u so much for the review... i ll watch it this weekend

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

Post Reply New Post

Go to top