•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Shown CB-2 Promo on SBS which is coming Soon on Zee..

SBS People also Were alo  Not  confuse Sure Wether  It will take Its orininal slot at 7:30 Since It was replaced by AJ there..as Buzz is on that Shali gonna leave us Soon With Show..(What about extension Zee..Yaa I should not ask such silly que right.. I know to Zee atleast.🤢.)

Or It will be allocated on Brand New slot..😕

As Usual  In Case of ZEE  Even SBS was also not Sure Since its Matter of Zee TV who are never Confirm OR sure about their decision AT ALL..Said Lets Wait & See...
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago
although there is no confirmation lets hope for the best and who will be in this CB2?
Its Zee TV telev..You never know What they can do ..When .,Why......They can give 6 month extension to CB and pull off in just 2 weeks..They can give extension to AJ now...And dunno when they can pull it offf...

Its ZEEE....
Originally posted by natasha_1407

although there is no confirmation lets hope for the best and who will be in this CB2?

the main leads Rubina & Avinash will remain the same but the rest of the cast and story will be new
AJ has really picked up momentum now.  I am going to
be very sorry to see it discontinued😭
i'm sorry but AJ for me is just no what it used to be., i'm just so sick to death of all this injustice happening to lali...i rather it end than continue to see her character suffer so much