MSK TO JAIL? NOT REALLY....

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
So for two or more days I think, we have been coming across news that
"MAAN OR GEET WILL BE GOING TO JAIL BECOZ OF NT" (as said by SBS)Cry
"MAAN GOING TO JAIL" (as said by FB)CryCry

Now, On watching the previous episode of GEET - HUI SABSE PARAI (14TH JANUARY, 2011), we  have got some point of How are the CVs planning to send their male lead character to jail. 
Now, In case you have become the after SANJAY SINGHANIA (From GHAZINI) LOLLOL or suffering amnesia (Sorry! Just kidding)Ouch, let me remind you that in yesterday's episode NT fell down of the terrace while she lost her balance.Initially she was trying to kill Geet and had her gun (nice one) focused towards GEET (If she would have fired the gun it would have surely got away from its path becoz for sure NT is not ABHINAV BINDRA)Shocked when our MASTERMIND SIZZLING KHURANA came and pushed NONSENSE TYRE while saving Geet. Now on hearing the last words of NONSENSE TYRE'S Brother (dun wanna take his name even)Angry,people have got a clue that NT'S BRO can charge a case against MSK for attempting murder of his sis. ( No dude. No one can attempt that. Because she is RDX (of the movie "WELCOME") who even after drinking strong poison gets up and says" Hum abhi zinda hain".) SleepySleepyNow my take on this (if NT's Bro files a case against MSK.)

I am damn sure (if its real lifez) that no "dhara" of our constitution can grant that.
See -
1. NT herself came to the KARMATH'S MANDIR where a big fat wedding celebrations were going on without being invited. like - " MAAN NA MAAN MAIN TERI MEHMAAN" (Mehmaan my foot).Angry

2. She had gun with her which she had focused on GEET. Now surely the gun would have her fingerprints (She hadn't wore gloves right?)LOL

3. She had called GEET that day. ( Go and check the "LOG" file in GEET's phone)Big smile

4. MAAN had pushed her in self-defense (MAAN & GEET are one right?).Smile

5. When she fell down , MAAN tried to take her out of (the much awaited danger)Sleepy

6. NT has also been seen always of thinking to harm GEET. what about the day when she tried to make GEET fall in PQ's Party.Ouch

So, I don't think that it would make sense for the CVs to send MSK to jail. I don't know what the LAW says becoz I am just a student of 10th standard. Maybe some LAWYER reads my post and replies.Tongue

Smile
Press the LIKE button if you don't want MSK to go to jail. 

Edited by Mg777 - 15 January 2011 at 2:34am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

999meetathashaliniNatashaSahaileila_99love4maaneetsarrmrajanirchandranphoenix123456VirIka4everanaum91imaasthaakspraabd_20sihuChaudhrytmmallu.crowe20-knirwal-Arsheelaabina03deepthichoudaryShez.Ishra09unknown.bluedreamz953mausam19sanu3108-Yaz-priyachandquitramaheshSilentsoulmonikasethcharmed onesAishMinozsuk19prava55663dewdropredibelieveinpinkblackb28abinash079

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
No replies?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Not good haaan???
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
MG777:Tongue

Love the pun involved in ur write-up.

Only one thing I would like to say:

MSK's mobile and the revolver has NT's fingerprints.  Therefore both can be used in a court of law as objects of witness to murder or attempt to murder.  Only nothing stupid should be shown in haste as MSK holding the mobile in the next episode.  The 3 endearing bandars of Geets paint co. should help retrieve these tools to save MSK from being framed for murder. 

So there, my dear 10th std student.  There is evidence for bail or even against jailing if the objects are handled with care and intelligence.

Cheers.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leila_99ChaudhrytmMg777

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

MG777:Tongue

Love the pun involved in ur write-up.

Only one thing I would like to say:

MSK's mobile and the revolver has NT's fingerprints.  Therefore both can be used in a court of law as objects of witness to murder or attempt to murder.  Only nothing stupid should be shown in haste as MSK holding the mobile in the next episode.  The 3 endearing bandars of Geets paint co. should help retrieve these tools to save MSK from being framed for murder. 

So there, my dear 10th std student.  There is evidence for bail or even against jailing if the objects are handled with care and intelligence.

Cheers.Smile
Thanks a lot for replying..
btw If Cvs read all this, I am sure they will get why MSk can't be sent to jail...
Shez.Ishra09 IF-Dazzler
Shez.Ishra09
Shez.Ishra09

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
heyy great observations...........u r absloutely right.......agree with u and also arjun have no proof against maan so how he sent maan to jail??
and if he sent him to jail then all these proofs are enough 4 bail of maan but i dont think this happens.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmMg777

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_lock

heyy great observations...........u r absloutely right.......agree with u and also arjun have no proof against maan so how he sent maan to jail??
and if he sent him to jail then all these proofs are enough 4 bail of maan but i dont think this happens.......
That's right.
btw Thanks for replying.
akspra Goldie
akspra
akspra

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
nice post   good going Clap
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
good one MG777
I willa dd one point....Court has restrain order against NT for not to be in radius of 500 mts around Geet because of her first attack......She pushed Geet in front of eveyrone and still out of Jail....and MSK will go for self defence push.....
One more she went against court order....so it means...she was culprit

Go to top