Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

R's misbehave could be G's imagination??

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged

When R slapped G and threw her out of the house, it would be G's imagination!!! She fears that this would happen if she doesn't proove R'sinnocence in the 24th! That's the only explanation I've found to R's drastic change of behaviour towards G ..... And they talked about RG getting closer in ME in one article, I don't know how it will be possible if R's insult and humiliation had happenend for real!

I'll add that I didn't see love in R's eyes for P, the way he hugged her and looked at her, that was obvious that he hadn't the same feelings of love he used to for her. He has accepted whatever she asked him to prevent her from commiting suicide! I really hope so!!!

Can't wait for ME to know what really happenedParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
No dear. i think that indeed happened. Rudr indeed slapped n pushed Gauri. And that will be the reason for G leaving R n going to Mumbai (but may be after proving R innocent)....n then R will realize what wrong he did to G n will follow her to Mumbai n then they will get closer. Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerDarine1980

desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Actually I believe that she will be going Mumbai because of her Mom.
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

darine we have a 50% probability of her dreaming and the other 50%percent is of the truth only the ME will clear the situation.But we see G in the house again is still a  how can it be?

only Mahaepisodes can gives the answer. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index