Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

With Salyana Out... (Page 2)

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by @Angel@

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hi jaana..... join da misery club Hug im sooooooooo proud of watever salman did durin da last few episodes and i completely agree with all ur words dear 

he ws indeed da best choreographer in da show along with shampa and nobody can deny dat. as i said earlier, im not gonna watch da show until he's back cz losin such a fab choreographer is soooooooooooooo depressing...

i hope & pray salman & yana bounce back soon inshallah!!!!!!

Exactly... even m proud of him for that very fact Embarrassed He has surely won numerous hearts with his dedication! It really is depressing... JDJ lost the ultimate STAR choreographer... Ouch m sure he's gonna come back too InshaAllah! Thanks for your lovely comment... m glad there are people who agree with me! Thanks again LOL

dont worry dere are soooooooooooo many ppl who agree with ur post and im sure da public will support salyaana to get back to JDJ.... i cant wait to hav them back!!!!!!!!!! fingers crossed!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candygurl_ksg

Whether I hear JDJ or DID, one face that pops into my head is Salman Khan , he has become the face of Jhalak for me Embarrassed
And Hence, he is the most important element for me in Jhalak . Like Oxygen is for usEmbarrassed

I like the term "Face Of Jhalak" Embarrassed Thanks for the comment :)

Haha ! No seriously .He is like Jhalak's ambassador for me . . Just like I love Olay because of Kajol , I ask my mum to use it Big smileLOL

I just cant get myself to get glued to Jhalak without SamEmbarrassed

gud one my bahchiiiiiiii Thumbs Up in dat case it's like me watchin srk movies irrespective of who his heroine is Day Dreaming salman rocks no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArushiBS

@Angel@ Senior Member
@Angel@
@Angel@

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Whether I hear JDJ or DID, one face that pops into my head is Salman Khan , he has become the face of Jhalak for me Embarrassed
And Hence, he is the most important element for me in Jhalak . Like Oxygen is for usEmbarrassed

I like the term "Face Of Jhalak" Embarrassed Thanks for the comment :)

Haha ! No seriously .He is like Jhalak's ambassador for me . . Just like I love Olay because of Kajol , I ask my mum to use it Big smileLOL

I just cant get myself to get glued to Jhalak without SamEmbarrassed

Same here... JDJ = Salmaan! Big smile

ArushiBS

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
@Nadzy - Awww , I love it when you pamper me by calling me your bachii EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Angel- Exactly ! Well said . . Btw I really loved this post, reading it . .Clap how much time did you take writing it ?LOL

Curlylocks

@Angel@ Senior Member
@Angel@
@Angel@

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged

hi jaana..... join da misery club Hug im sooooooooo proud of watever salman did durin da last few episodes and i completely agree with all ur words dear 

he ws indeed da best choreographer in da show along with shampa and nobody can deny dat. as i said earlier, im not gonna watch da show until he's back cz losin such a fab choreographer is soooooooooooooo depressing...

i hope & pray salman & yana bounce back soon inshallah!!!!!!

Exactly... even m proud of him for that very fact Embarrassed He has surely won numerous hearts with his dedication! It really is depressing... JDJ lost the ultimate STAR choreographer... Ouch m sure he's gonna come back too InshaAllah! Thanks for your lovely comment... m glad there are people who agree with me! Thanks again LOL

dont worry dere are soooooooooooo many ppl who agree with ur post and im sure da public will support salyaana to get back to JDJ.... i cant wait to hav them back!!!!!!!!!! fingers crossed!!!!

Big smile *fingers crossed too*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBSCurlylocks

@Angel@ Senior Member
@Angel@
@Angel@

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged

@Nadzy - Awww , I love it when you pamper me by calling me your bachii EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Angel- Exactly ! Well said . . Btw I really loved this post, reading it . .Clap how much time did you take writing it ?LOL

Hehe... thank you :) It took approximately 15 minutes to write it Tongue since everything was straight from the heart, I din have to wait n think you see Embarrassed just typed it Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBSCurlylocks

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Hehe... thank you :) It took approximately 15 minutes to write it Tongue since everything was straight from the heart, I din have to wait n think you see Embarrassed just typed it Big smile

how true !Embarrassed
So u are also a KSG fan . Well, Even I am . So one more similarity Wink
@Angel@ Senior Member
@Angel@
@Angel@

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged

how true !Embarrassed
So u are also a KSG fan . Well, Even I am . So one more similarity Wink

I am a HUGE KSG fan... good to find more people like me! I thought I was the only crazy behind Salmaan n KSG one Embarrassed

ArushiBS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index