Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

With Salyana Out...

@Angel@ Senior Member
@Angel@
@Angel@

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
With Salmaan-Yana out...

May it be Dance India Dance or Jhalak Dikhla Jaa... Salmaan has always been my favourite owing to his exceptionally wonderful dancing skills... and... not to mention... his good-looks Embarrassed But seriously, it's not only his looks which make him my favourite. He's a choreographer... and an exceptionally stupendous one. I wasn't really watching JDJ 4 until I came to know that Chang was in it... of course Chang has been on my favourites list ever since Indian Idol 3... but then I was watching the first episode on youtube... when something caught my attention at once... "Yana... aur unnke partner, SALMAAN"... there you go! I was aware of the fact that this time there were choreographers, like Jay and Rushali, from DID too... and hearing Salmaan... there was this constant thing saying "Let it be Salmaannnnnn... let it be the one m thinking" and then shown descending from the stairs was none other than the Prince Charming himself... Salmaan! Big smile JDJ 4, for me, changed it's meaning from "Chang" to "Salmaan and then Chang"... The first performance... I LOVED IT! Malaika didn't fail to notice the undisputed chemistry sizzling between Salmaan and Yana... LOL The Fairytale was portrayed beautifully with Salmaan's utmost awesome choreography and Yana's graceful dancing style... The simple story of Rapunzel changed into something so beautiful and of course a lot more romantic Wink The dance performance depicting the woman power... Undoubtedly,
WinkSalyana were more than amazing... and then... one of my MOST favourite performances in JDJ ever... Taare Zameen Par... Seriously, hats off to Salmaan for such a wonderful  concept and even more brilliant choreography. Salmaan, Yana and the bubbly Aishwarya, I am sure, won numerous hearts with that fantastic performance... Star And then... poor Salmaan was injured... Shocked But when I saw the clips before his performance... I was amazed by the degree of dedication he holds for his profession... The first thing he was shown asking his Doctor, was if he could move or not... LOL

Personally, I did like his performance... keeping in mind the fact that he had injured himself and was still trying to cope up with the performance and give it his best shot... I was surprised at seeing how beautifully he had taken up some steps from crumping too... not that I doubt his ability though LOL Yana was amazingly awesome too... and I wasn't really expecting them to be eliminated... knowing that they have a HUGE fan-following... Ouch But when I read the article stating their elimination... Ouch I was surprised! Shocked They have been the MOST consistent performers in JDJ 4... and I am sure it's not only me who'll agree to this... Their elimination was a total shock for me, and many others as far as I know.

I am, by no means, saying that other choreographers and contestants are not good... I mean... there are many who are actually doing so good... like Sushant and Shampa... I have recently become a fan of Shampa's choreography and Sushant's passion towards dancing which he has apparently developed now... Chang and Marisha are really good too... I loved their recent performance Embarrassed Others like Ragini, Daya [ I was shocked to see him dance on the first place... but the way he is improving day by day has taken me completely by surprise Shocked ] , Ankita, Mahi, Shekhar are doing rally good too... I am really sorry if I missed onto someone's name... Confused I love all of them though Embarrassed Those of which were eliminated like Krishna, Akhil, Renuka and Anushka were pretty good too Clap

But it's always been Salmaan and Yana for me who have been the show-stealer... And with Salyana out... I'll now be looking forward to their wild-card entry Big smile which m sure they'll be able to achieve InshaAllah Smile

Wish them, and everyone else, a very best of luck! Thumbs Up

Oh and... one thing... I mean no offense to anyone... Knowing that it is an open forum, I posted in my opinion Embarrassed and I'll be looking forward to yours too... Once again, I have no intentions of hurting anyone of you... The above post is written by a HUGE Salyana fan who is nothing but surprised at their sudden and unexpected elimination... If you still think that there is something wrong in whatever I have said, then... Baccha samajh ke maaf kar dena merko ! LOL

Love
-Angel Embarrassed

P.S.: No bashing, please! Big smile

Edited by @Angel@ - 15 January 2011 at 2:26am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cloud123pari2386zanish_k-desigirl-ashwik_arvi10ShayariMeraCheekuViratnikitagmcArushiBSCurlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
hi jaana..... join da misery club Hug im sooooooooo proud of watever salman did durin da last few episodes and i completely agree with all ur words dear 

he ws indeed da best choreographer in da show along with shampa and nobody can deny dat. as i said earlier, im not gonna watch da show until he's back cz losin such a fab choreographer is soooooooooooooo depressing...

i hope & pray salman & yana bounce back soon inshallah!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

@Angel@-desigirl-ArushiBS

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
i agree .. here we all float in the same boat lol

i didnt know wht is jhalak before hearing tht salman is coming there ..

theyre gonna be back :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

@Angel@ArushiBSCurlylocks

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Whether I hear JDJ or DID, one face that pops into my head is Salman Khan , he has become the face of Jhalak for me Embarrassed
And Hence, he is the most important element for me in Jhalak . Like Oxygen is for usEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

@Angel@-desigirl-

@Angel@ Senior Member
@Angel@
@Angel@

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hi jaana..... join da misery club Hug im sooooooooo proud of watever salman did durin da last few episodes and i completely agree with all ur words dear 

he ws indeed da best choreographer in da show along with shampa and nobody can deny dat. as i said earlier, im not gonna watch da show until he's back cz losin such a fab choreographer is soooooooooooooo depressing...

i hope & pray salman & yana bounce back soon inshallah!!!!!!

Exactly... even m proud of him for that very fact Embarrassed He has surely won numerous hearts with his dedication! It really is depressing... JDJ lost the ultimate STAR choreographer... Ouch m sure he's gonna come back too InshaAllah! Thanks for your lovely comment... m glad there are people who agree with me! Thanks again LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBSCurlylocks

@Angel@ Senior Member
@Angel@
@Angel@

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

i agree .. here we all float in the same boat lol

i didnt know wht is jhalak before hearing tht salman is coming there ..

theyre gonna be back :)

I used to watch JDJ 3 for Karan Embarrassed But when he got eliminated, I had little interest left in JDJ... so much so as I didn't even know that it had already started... until my friends told me Chang's in there Shocked Thanks for the comment dear LOL
@Angel@ Senior Member
@Angel@
@Angel@

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candygurl_ksg

Whether I hear JDJ or DID, one face that pops into my head is Salman Khan , he has become the face of Jhalak for me Embarrassed
And Hence, he is the most important element for me in Jhalak . Like Oxygen is for usEmbarrassed

I like the term "Face Of Jhalak" Embarrassed Thanks for the comment :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by @Angel@

Originally posted by candygurl_ksg

I like the term "Face Of Jhalak" Embarrassed Thanks for the comment :)

Haha ! No seriously .He is like Jhalak's ambassador for me . . Just like I love Olay because of Kajol , I ask my mum to use it Big smileLOL

I just cant get myself to get glued to Jhalak without SamEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Curlylocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index