India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren Villain -- Please NO

puredesi21 Senior Member
puredesi21
puredesi21

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Hey guys  I just wanted to share this with you all that  I really like Kinshuk acting as Viren, I just love him as Viren, I actually want to see him psycho role but dont make him Villian, i really want him to be a lead actor for this show as coz of him the show is a Big hit, so please creative ppl dont make him very evil or villian and please dont remove him from the show. I really want only kinshuk as a  male lead role of this show none else not even Siddharth Sood.

Please ppl vote with me and comment abt this 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

darkviper_Janki_KinshukKiDewanishaazi

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
yeah Sana Kinshuk is the charm of the showEmbarrassed and i never want him as a negetive character
AGulf Goldie
AGulf
AGulf

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
i want verin as leading actor please please CV i want Verin to be leading actor and win nivi heart
shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged

me too don't want him to be evil or a villian........i  hope he's not the stalker......he's the lead actor and he should remain so coz ccbm is boring without him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

darkviper Newbie
darkviper
darkviper

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
hey, i really wanted 2 c 'KINSH' as a villian, since it wud b a new sort of a role 4 him n wud surely b entertainin..................but...nivi desrves much better ......so.......pls. let him stay d way he is at present.
wejj Senior Member
wejj
wejj

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
no i dont want to see viren as a villian,  true he is the charm of ccbm, i watch this show only for him,  i think sid will look good as a villian.
Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puredesi21

Hey guys  I just wanted to share this with you all that  I really like Kinshuk acting as Viren, I just love him as Viren, I actually want to see him psycho role but dont make him Villian, i really want him to be a lead actor for this show as coz of him the show is a Big hit, so please creative ppl dont make him very evil or villian and please dont remove him from the show. I really want only kinshuk as a  male lead role of this show none else not even Siddharth Sood.

Please ppl vote with me and comment abt this 
I agree with you.
sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I agree. See him physic is different. but I not in negative character. i want him to be the main lead.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top