coolfire

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
nice deduction

*Jane* Senior Member
*Jane*
*Jane*

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Ginny gets my vote,

Hermione Belongs with Ron and Ron with Hermione they shall not be seperated, somehow that stupid Victor Krum got in the way.

And Luna well she is a bit loony but the possiblity is still there as much as I hate the notion.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Thanks for posting, Simply!

About Harry's Love interest:

Biased view: Another girl - ME! Wink

Unbiased POV:

I also think that it might be Luna or Ginny.

Luna: She understands what Harry has been going through; they both share a common bond in terms of losing a loved one. At the moment Harry pities Lunaeven though he thinksthat she's weird. That pity might gradually evolve into something more romantic.

Ginny: Everyone knows that Ginny had the biggest crush on Harry, but due to his lack of interest, she "gave up" on him (which does not imply that she still doesn't have feelings for him). When Ginny was younger, she was tongue-tied around Harry and always remained shy and quiet. We really see her blossom in Book 5 where shereveals a more reckless, dont-care-if-I-break-the-rules edge to herself. She surprised Harry at several counts - He actually noticed aspects of her that he wasn't aware of previously. Possible for this to evolve into a romantic relationship as well.

Hermione is JUST A FRIEND...She likes Ron (who is too dense to realize that he likes her too) and Harry also has no romantic feelings for her.

woah!!! Clap
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misha

Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Thanks for posting, Simply!

About Harry's Love interest:

Biased view: Another girl - ME! Wink

Unbiased POV:

I also think that it might be Luna or Ginny.

Luna: She understands what Harry has been going through; they both share a common bond in terms of losing a loved one. At the moment Harry pities Luna even though he thinks that she's weird. That pity might gradually evolve into something more romantic.

Ginny: Everyone knows that Ginny had the biggest crush on Harry, but due to his lack of interest, she "gave up" on him (which does not imply that she still doesn't have feelings for him). When Ginny was younger, she was tongue-tied around Harry and always remained shy and quiet. We really see her blossom in Book 5 where she reveals a more reckless, dont-care-if-I-break-the-rules edge to herself. She surprised Harry at several counts - He actually noticed aspects of her that he wasn't aware of previously. Possible for this to evolve into a romantic relationship as well.

Hermione is JUST A FRIEND...She likes Ron (who is too dense to realize that he likes her too) and Harry also has no romantic feelings for her.

woah!!! Clap

hehe.. I think I'm reading this really late, but I just wanted to say that your analysis was excellent, MysticaMagic!!ClapClapClap I haven't read the HP books in a LONG time so I really don't remember all this, but after reading your post I feel like re-reading the last HP bookSmile

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 4:46am | IP Logged
 thanks for the info.............

it can be ginny or luna........... v all know that ginny had a crush on harry from the time she was small.......but in the 5th book nothing is written about luna and harry....... i m confused Question

hey guys i heard that harry likes his nxt darks arts teacher........... she's a woman LOL LOL one of my friends told me so.... it'll be gr8 Big smile Big smile

I HOPE I CAN BE THE ONE ......... I LOVE HIM ...........Heart

MISHA I AM IN WITH U !!!!!!!!!!!!.............. can be me or u ......... hope so LOL.................. loads of competions........... rite misha LOL LOL
blughost91 Goldie
blughost91
blughost91

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i'm positive that it will b harry and ginny... it'll b like james and lily all over again... u know the raven and red hair....
daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 11:59am | IP Logged
 i think it can be harry and ginny.............. LOL LOL LOL LOL

U NEVER KNOW OF J.K ROWLING

she can also keep it as harry and luna.......... LOL
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by daniel_4ever

hey guys i heard that harry likes his nxt darks arts teacher........... she's a woman LOL LOL one of my friends told me so.... it'll be gr8 Big smile Big smile

As long as your friend isn't JKR, I'm OK with this speculation. LOL

Go to top