Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Heena and Chalhov for the links.

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much for the link and info!! WOWwwww I love the story hope to hear more!!  Dev and Radhika from their childhood!!   Wonder how their characters are going to be, and who the other cast is!! And what the background is etc!!  So excited!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š I missed Avinash and Rubina as cute Dev and Radhika!!
Waiting now for Choti Bahu!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
sonia122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks chalhov and Heena for the link๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  story will be like pardes film omg in that the heroine gets married to someone else not hero hope nothing like that happens... Edited by sonia122 - 13 years ago
-ChanChan- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks......Can't wait for CB2 to start
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cant wait for CB 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
   If ZEE and PH stick to the original Pardes storyline then it should be good ....Pardes was a good movie with Shahrukh Khan and all seasoned actors...Here heroine does not get married to other guy....Mix of indian and western culture.....IF promos are so good , then lets hope soap also has to follow like wise....DJ,s should bring their old self back  only then they can do justice to the storyline....
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks chalhov for sharing the info. I have watched Pardes movie almost 10 times...it was a very good movie with SRK, Mahima choudhury and Apurva Agnihotri as leads... Storyline was quite good and interestng... i dnt hv any problem if they decide to take the story forward Pardes way provided they dont get confused midway and make evrythng weird... DJs plz maintain consistency. any help needed we forumers r always there;-)
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks  a lot for the info,,,,
viprakshi thumbnail
if the storyline will be like pardes movie...then another lead also will present...
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear chalhov.......muaaaaaaaaa๐Ÿ˜›
so they are mentioning its going to be pardes...
ok i loveit... but please only one request..don't mix two movies in one, just follow pardes....because there is a beginning and an end, which  gave all of us pleasure... so please... make it that way.. don't pok in unnecessary charactors with red dress and seduce scenes.. no abhay scenes... ..  please work within the framework...  please... 

eagerly waiting to watch the show.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ