Dev Radhika in SBS YOUTUBE link added

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=394575  starts at 1.15

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=91497&Itemid=109

Zshare link

http://First Look Of __Choti Bahu Season 2__SBS video link 15thjan.mp4 - 9.59MB

watch this THANKS HEENA ๐Ÿค—FOR THE YOUTUBE LINK
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfbTIwar-bY[/YOUTUBE]

Friends today they showed Dev Radhika in SBS the same visuals as in the promo๐Ÿ˜Š I will give the link and details as soon as I get it.

The  anchor said that ur fav jodi of DEv and Radhika is coming back and the story will based  on the Pardes story and Dev will be from a middle class family and Radhika will be a orphan. and the story will start like Tere Liye with the childhood of Dev Radhika.Then she said let  us see whether it will start from  the closing of  last time when Dev Radhika handed over to Laali Shekar the 7.30 slot .well lets have patience and we will see what happens? this is the jist of the story in SBS with lot of old and new promo visuals of RaDev.Will post the link when I get it.
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the news dear!

Can't wait for CB2! 

The promo has made a huge impact on all of us, no idea what it would be like when the show actually begins............. 
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you chalhov even i saw the promo of cb 2 in SBS.they were telling about the story of cb 2 but i only understood that dev is from an ordinary family.i could not understand the other info so could u pls explain it 2 me.  Edited by anusha34 - 13 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Jist added. The original link is without sound will try to find alternate link
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kya baat hai! Lagta hai ki Zee aur PH kumbkarna ke need se jaag gaye hai. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Chalhov. This is for you.

Sorry I didn't read your description and posted the inital part before it............anyway  its good that they are following a movie.........based on my past experience regarding this crowd, they need a framework to work on.........but please Zee+PH stick to your  script and no hocus focus regarding dialogues and characterisation. As per the other characters, the casting department is actually quite good in finding the best actors who will be suited to the characters (again based on their choice for actors in CB).  So it should not be that difficult for them.
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
anusha34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

Friends today they showed Dev Radhika in SBS the same visuals as in the promo๐Ÿ˜Š I will give the link and details as soon as I get it.

The  anchor said that ur fav jodi of DEv and Radhika is coming back and the story will based  on the Pardes story and Dev will be from a middle class family and Radhika will be a orphan. and the story will start like Tere Liye with the childhood of Dev Radhika.Then she said let  us see whether it will start from  the closing of  last time when Dev Radhika handed over to Laali Shekar the 7.30 slot .well lets have patience and we will see what happens? this is the jist of the story in SBS with lot of old and new promo visuals of RaDev.Will post the link when I get it.

thank s chalhov,  now i got a rough  idea what the story is going to be about!!! thnx!!! i dont think zee will repeat the saME mistake!!!!Edited by anusha34 - 13 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
It'l b fun 2 c Dev as an ordinary guy.We'l hv 2 wait & watch.I'm only concerned about RaDev.It's fine as long as they r together.Pls CVs no more separation.Had enough of it in CB1.
anusha34 thumbnail
Thank you chalhov  and HEENA. u guys  always do a marvellous job in this forum!!! from the bottom of  my heart i really want 2 thank you!!!!!!

ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks chalhov and thank you Heena for the YouTube link. Haven't seen Pardes, so no idea how the story is going to progress. Have to thank Zee, DJ, PH for bringing back our favourite Jodi ! I cannot stress enough, no amma please !
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

Kya baat hai! Lagta hai ki Zee aur PH kumbkarna ke need se jaag gaye hai. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Chalhov. This is for you.

Sorry I didn't read your description and posted the inital part before it............anyway  its good that they are following a movie.........based on my past experience regarding this crowd, they need a framework to work on.........but please Zee+PH stick to the script and no hocus focus regarding dialogues and characterisation. As per the other characters, the casting department is actually quite good in finding the best actors who will be suited to the characters (again based on their choice for actors in CB).  So it should not be that difficult for them.

Thanks Misti

Yes now we can stop our cynicism for time being and see what the story line will be and who will be the cast and how the show will progress and again start if it is not up to the mark๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago