EPM - 17th Jan 2011 To 21st Jan 2011 - WU- Updates Pg 1

lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

serials2010 thumbnail
This serial is an absolute drag - I think they are following the routes of all tried and tested serials - Shakti-Meenu-Amudha battle is really getting irritating and Mallika and Murugan on/off marriage is now getting on my nerves.  Can't the makers come up with something interesting instead of beating the same drum all the time??  By the way Lakshmi thanks for updating this worthless serial!!
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
it true this serial is going around in circles and its dragging😡
myzticalgurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree.  It's dragging without anywhere to go.

If Meenu's father actually tells the truth to Somu then maybe it'll pick up speed.
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg where the spark of the show gone now its dragging and slowly loosing its charm
myzticalgurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Does anyone know about a rumor that Siddarth is leaving EPM? 
serials2010 thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for the updates - Don't blame you for the shortened versions - This serial is not even worth your trouble but you have been kind enough to do this every day!!  Thanks again

Is that right!  Is Siddharth leaving EPM - Ippove indha serial bore adikkidhu - Siddharth ponaa appo kadaya moodavendi dhaan -
What is this rubbish between Mallika and Murugan - Can't they make up their minds once and for all and get married - then atleast the serial would move forward!
I suspect that the vaathiyar talking about Amudha to Somu will fall on deaf ears.  Somu will just get angry and the idiot might go to Amudha and faithfully relay what the Vaathiyar said to him.  Edited by serials2010 - 13 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
me too feel so.. am getting bugged day by day..I too heard siddharth going out, but talks are on to bring him back to show..as he is one of the attracting point of this serial.