Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

let's get nostalgic ... girls ... over maaneet.... (Page 6)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Sorry all crazians I can't push like button .  Kya memory hai tum logo ka sab kuch yaad hai . Thank you Hima such a lovely post . Jo bhul gaya   tha wo vhi yaad aa gaya .

it's ok mona ... u r welcome dear ... now happy ... looking forward to tonight's episode

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Hey Friends,

I have said this in the ixu post as well, and mean it just as much for your post dewdropred. This has been an excellent journey in recollecting all the Maneet scenes that mean so much to us.

Your post and the song dedication post are two excellent ones that have helped replace back the fond memories over the disappointing one from yesterday--- esp in me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarrm

Hey Friends,

I have said this in the ixu post as well, and mean it just as much for your post dewdropred. This has been an excellent journey in recollecting all the Maneet scenes that mean so much to us.

Your post and the song dedication post are two excellent ones that have helped replace back the fond memories over the disappointing one from yesterday--- esp in me.

u r welcome dear .... glad u liked both of our  posts ...
ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Sorry all crazians I can't push like button .  Kya memory hai tum logo ka sab kuch yaad hai . Thank you Hima such a lovely post . Jo bhul gaya   tha wo vhi yaad aa gaya .

up till a few weeks ago, every day i come home from work and watch all these cutie Maneet scenes over and over againEmbarrassed WinkLOL

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

Hey Friends,

glad to help in any way... if this is the only way we can cheer ourselves, i say keep 'em coming LOL

whenever we are down, we need to remember the good time we had, and dream about the good times we are gonna have Wink

dewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
dont know if these have already been mentioned ( i didnt see, but i could have missed them Smile)

1. when Maan tells Geet that he will always stand between her and her past, in HP
2. kuch to hua hai
3. When Geet says 'I love You'...when Maan says "I Love You'
4.When Maan goes to Geet's house after she quit from KC after that launch party
5. when Geet gets sick after telling Maan about the baby, and he takes her to his room

more coming as soon as i think about them
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Hey Dew,thanxxxxxxxxx buddy that u liked my pictoral view.I'm posting from 11 onwards.........                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Geet                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Maan and Geet                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs223.snc4/38477_140448599307137_109723285713002_311338_7517798_n.jpg                

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
@bobby13rock: wow ur pictorials really bring back sweet memories... i still laugh watching that dhaba scene... especially after they come out and find the wheels of Maan's car stolen... and the conversation that follows LOL

Edited by ix2u - 15 January 2011 at 7:28am

bobby13rocks

Go to top