Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

let's get nostalgic ... girls ... over maaneet.... (Page 5)

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
when Maan says sorry for the first time in his life, that too to Geet

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix2u

im going to say all my favourite scenes in just one sentence...

All Maneet scenes LOL

but i specially love the scene after Geet brings flowers to Maan.. Maan told her not to speak and when he calls her, she refuses to answer the phone... he comes into her office, asks her for a file, and she walks into his office with the file... (check out the way he walks into his cabin after Geet LOL)...that whole scene, till she leaves

ixx dear ... looks like u & me both liked each other a lot in the 24 hours ... seems like even 50 like buttons limit is not working ... so will come back after 24 hours to like u ...

agree love all the scenes ... & love the scene wht u mentioned too .. & i too love the way he walks behind her & the way he tries to peep from behind whn she is writing the note ....LOLlove the entire scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFan

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Hi Dew!Luvvvvvvvvved ur post.I'm feeling so bored & depressed from yesterday,so I'm joining u in this venture.U have mentioned all the heartfelt moments of Maaneet,which r my favorites too.So I'm giving a pictoral view of those nostalgic moments.Just cherish them.Wink                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Maan and Geet                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Geet and Maan                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             This is ur first ten set of pics.From 11 onwards..........its coming up.

hello ... bobby ... thnk u 4 liking the post & i love ur idea of pictorial representation of all scenes in tht way when ever we want we can come & chk the pics ... thnk dear ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFanbobby13rocks

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
great post by everyone u know when ever i feel low after watching geet like yesterday i always watch old episodes of geet hsp and start feeling the magic and my mood brightens again, we can never forget the essence of those office scenes ,maneet passion etc

ixxudewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
maaneet scenes.......all the scenes i guess except the ip track.....i hated those scenes.....
lake scene
kurban hua
darga scene
confession scene
tailor wala scenes
all the dances........list goes on

ixxudewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Sorry all crazians I can't push like button .  Kya memory hai tum logo ka sab kuch yaad hai . Thank you Hima such a lovely post . Jo bhul gaya   tha wo vhi yaad aa gaya .

ixxudewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjh1234

great post by everyone u know when ever i feel low after watching geet like yesterday i always watch old episodes of geet hsp and start feeling the magic and my mood brightens again, we can never forget the essence of those office scenes ,maneet passion etc

hey sanjh ... i to do the same... whn i m low ...but ... even whn i am not low ... watch maaneet & make my self happy ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

maaneet scenes.......all the scenes i guess except the ip track.....i hated those scenes.....

lake scene
kurban hua
darga scene
confession scene
tailor wala scenes
all the dances........list goes on

u did not like those scenes ... u mean to say those scenes where maan used to be rude to geet ...

u know samata ... whn ever i see maan so romantic with geet i always remember the scenes of HP where he used to be rude to her ... or taunt her with words ...

be it the tree scene or the scene in his bedroom ...

thinking abt those scenes make me feel how much a person can change ... if thy fall in love sincerely ... he changed a lot ... for her ... coz of her ... because he loves her for what she is ... & he loves her truely deeply madly ... when in HP maan was more like jumping to conclusions easily ... till geet entered into his life in delhi ... in HP the relation thy both shared was very diff ... slight attraction was there ... but the attraction became passion in delhi / more in outhouse ...

was he the same person ... who asked geet ... that she came to his room so tht she can sleep with him & so that he can marry her in return for that ... i can never forget those words of his ... felt actually bad when he said those words ... & even the words wht he said whn he pinned her to the tree ... kya meri choone se tumhari pavitrata bang ho jayegi ....

at that time i felt he never had any interaction with any women or what does not even know wht to say to whom ...

well .... that was only two scenes ... which some times make me wonder ... LOL 

but love maaneet / gurti / meesthi Smile

Edited by dewdropred - 15 January 2011 at 5:34am

Go to top