Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

let's get nostalgic ... girls ... over maaneet.... (Page 4)

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

so u mood is better already, eh dew???shall i make it off again???let us all recount the AA moments like this....how is ur mood now dew???btw the nostalgic travel down the lane is a good idea..now that one of them is going to be in jail, that is all we will have,some memories and utube to view them...

well nandini ... 

how many times has SBS news come true ... well many times the news they give mostly never ... becomes true ...

so i am not actually worried ... & i know ... neither maan nor geet will go to jail ...

cv's will think over before they give us any such type of scene ... i am 100000000000% sure ... neither of these will go to jail ... me confident ...

& also confident that we can see their marriage on tuesday / wednesday ... am damn sure about their marriage ... & about the jail track the cv's have enough time to think over .... so me not at all worried ... after all it's MSK ... he knows everything ....

ghee shakkar in ur mouth or else any sweet u want, dew...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dewdropred

so u mood is better already, eh dew???shall i make it off again???let us all recount the AA moments like this....how is ur mood now dew???btw the nostalgic travel down the lane is a good idea..now that one of them is going to be in jail, that is all we will have,some memories and utube to view them...

well nandini ... 

how many times has SBS news come true ... well many times the news they give mostly never ... becomes true ...

so i am not actually worried ... & i know ... neither maan nor geet will go to jail ...

cv's will think over before they give us any such type of scene ... i am 100000000000% sure ... neither of these will go to jail ... me confident ...

& also confident that we can see their marriage on tuesday / wednesday ... am damn sure about their marriage ... & about the jail track the cv's have enough time to think over .... so me not at all worried ... after all it's MSK ... he knows everything ....

ghee shakkar in ur mouth or else any sweet u want, dew...

thnk u dear ... same 2 u 2... as we will def c marriage happening this week ...
bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
conti...
15. darga scene
16. pee loo sequence
17. maan n geet in hospital (all hospital scenes... wen maan gets injured, geets pregnancy... twice for check up and bcoz of brij)
18. maan n geet s nok jhok after sangeet.. wen maan says tat geet has put on weight n geet says aapki gardan dikhayee.. akad gayee hai na ...entire stuff n BP for sure...

dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged

I love all the scenes with maan between my favourite ones Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming are:

1) when they both are locked together in the conference room and that song "hum tum ek kaamr main band ho"
2) the scene where maan puts an earing in his geet's ear
3) Roop tera mastana
4) Maan and geet's hug in the hospital and their nok joks
5) the scene where geet has a lovely red saree and maan carries her
6) Geet getting jealous when she sees maan dancing and their hug afterwards
7) the scene where geet has a go at maan for going away without telling and then maan puts a hand to her lips and says that you got worried when i went away for one day and you are talking about leaving me.

me will come back with more. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

conti...

15. darga scene
16. pee loo sequence
17. maan n geet in hospital (all hospital scenes... wen maan gets injured, geets pregnancy... twice for check up and bcoz of brij)
18. maan n geet s nok jhok after sangeet.. wen maan says tat geet has put on weight n geet says aapki gardan dikhayee.. akad gayee hai na ...entire stuff n BP for sure...

sure bharkha come back ... me 2 will come back ...love all the scenes
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divareena

I love all the scenes with maan between my favourite ones Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming are:

1) when they both are locked together in the conference room and that song "hum tum ek kaamr main band ho"
2) the scene where maan puts an earing in his geet's ear
3) Roop tera mastana
4) Maan and geet's hug in the hospital and their nok joks
5) the scene where geet has a lovely red saree and maan carries her
6) Geet getting jealous when she sees maan dancing and their hug afterwards
7) the scene where geet has a go at maan for going away without telling and then maan puts a hand to her lips and says that you got worried when i went away for one day and you are talking about leaving me.

me will come back with more. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

reena ... love all the scenes ... sure me 2 will b back ... with some more scenes ...
ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
im going to say all my favourite scenes in just one sentence...

All Maneet scenes LOL

but i specially love the scene after Geet brings flowers to Maan.. Maan told her not to speak and when he calls her, she refuses to answer the phone... he comes into her office, asks her for a file, and she walks into his office with the file... (check out the way he walks into his cabin after Geet LOL)...that whole scene, till she leaves

sarrm

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Hi Dew!Luvvvvvvvvved ur post.I'm feeling so bored & depressed from yesterday,so I'm joining u in this venture.U have mentioned all the heartfelt moments of Maaneet,which r my favorites too.So I'm giving a pictoral view of those nostalgic moments.Just cherish them.Wink                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Maan and Geet                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Geet and Maan                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             This is ur first ten set of pics.From 11 onwards..........its coming up.

Edited by bobby13rocks - 15 January 2011 at 6:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmixxudrdee142bharkhadewdropred

Go to top