Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

let's get nostalgic ... girls ... over maaneet.... (Page 3)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hima kya kya bolu yaar . I loved all Maaneet scene .

Save from lake . Then geet try to drive the car and loose control and Maan saved her .
Duppatta  fell on Maan's facefrom window  when geet was loked in Her room
Maan saved Geet from Brij and caring and first hug .
When Geet entered in Maan's office and fell for his arms
 
Coffee wala scene with 5 cube suger.

Maan's first lift for geet
First party scene when GeetFall from ladder and Maan hold her
KBH sequence
After KBH when Geet refused to goto the office then Maan cleverly Bring back her in office .
 All Out house's scene
In 100 episode Maaneet's passoinate hug
Anjaane me Geet kissed Maan's cheek.
Jewellery scene

First fake engagement scene ' Geet wear read saari
 In Maanali When Maan said Maan ki Geet
RTM sequence
First confesion on Maaneet
Hospital scene
Pee loon sequence

Maaneet's allhugs , Kissed ' alllifting .

Mein thak gaya . I am lazy to compose . Aur kitna bolu  yaar ...............



 

 
mona wht ever u remember u can put them down over here... i know we have plenty .... Smile

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 968

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
so u mood is better already, eh dew???shall i make it off again???let us all recount the AA moments like this....how is ur mood now dew???btw the nostalgic travel down the lane is a good idea..now that one of them is going to be in jail, that is all we will have,some memories and utube to view them...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

hey hima der r so many moments which i remember...

1. maan worrying about geet. geet left from office for spelling mistake correction in the invitation n wen geet returns to office maan asks kahaan chali gayee thee tum is waqt... the entire stuff i liked it
 
2. wen maan leaves to london and dadi gets hospitalized. maan is forced to come back as his flight gets cancelled and geet says aap kahaan chale gaye they.. aapko toh meri phikir hi nahi hai varna aap yu akela chod ke nahi jaate and how maan saves geet...(falling from stairs)
 
3. the entire outhouse scene.
4. maan takes geet b4 engagement where maan n geet make promises.
5. papaya scene which geet shudnt eat and maan eats the entire stuff wen he comes to know abt her pregnancy. he eats as he wants to hide from dadi ma.
6. dance sequence -kurbaan hua, disco, mahi mahi and skj
7. haldi ceremony for sure...
 
hey also the launch party which u said... geet ka chappal n her dupatta etc etc..
 

 

 
yes bharkha ... we have plenty of scenes & luv them all ... i am putting down wht i like  1 by 1 & u 2 can do the same ... & all of them are special to us ...
craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Joined: 03 April 2006
Posts: 14646

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
1. When Geet says..aap kahan the. apne mere bare mein ek baar bhi nahi socha.... ( jewellery scene)
2. When maan tries to get nthe rose to Geet( in out house)
3. Geet and Maan in dhaba.. when she orders so many things and maan says.. yeh sab tum khaoge.. and geet says.. kum hain!!! baad mein order kardenge!!!
4. maan zipping up geet's blouse in HP!!!!
5. when geet tries to get maan's attention by throwing her duppata from her house
6. geet coming to meet maan in HP!!!!
7. geet coming to office to scold maan without even changing her dress coz he was injured
8. fighting scene and night nin shimla....
9.geet maan pari jealous scene
10. geet ka maun vrat with maan!!!
11. aur chahiye.. ( i was trying to think the old scnes)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmmechantefilledewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

so u mood is better already, eh dew???shall i make it off again???let us all recount the AA moments like this....how is ur mood now dew???btw the nostalgic travel down the lane is a good idea..now that one of them is going to be in jail, that is all we will have,some memories and utube to view them...

 

well nandini ... 
 
how many times has SBS news come true ... well many times the news they give mostly never ... becomes true ...
 
so i am not actually worried ... & i know ... neither maan nor geet will go to jail ...
 
cv's will think over before they give us any such type of scene ... i am 100000000000% sure ... neither of these will go to jail ... me confident ...
 
& also confident that we can see their marriage on tuesday / wednesday ... am damn sure about their marriage ... & about the jail track the cv's have enough time to think over .... so me not at all worried ... after all it's MSK ... he knows everything ....
bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 10064

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
i m continuing as my list is on...
 
8. kehna hi kya sequence
9. wen maan puts the ring in geet s hand... geet overhears maan n dadi s conversation n runs away from der. maan follows her. geet breaks the vase and maan carries geet and talks about kismat.
10. maan n geet celebrating their fake engagement in office bcoz of dadi.
11. dhaba scene
12. after hp incident geet runs to office to see maan whether he is alright or not...the entire stuff
13. maan preparing mushroom omellette
14. maan holding geet s hand at dining table and dadi n annie sitting together...
 
oh god unending list...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

1. When Geet says..aap kahan the. apne mere bare mein ek baar bhi nahi socha.... ( jewellery scene)
2. When maan tries to get nthe rose to Geet( in out house)
3. Geet and Maan in dhaba.. when she orders so many things and maan says.. yeh sab tum khaoge.. and geet says.. kum hain!!! baad mein order kardenge!!!
4. maan zipping up geet's blouse in HP!!!!
5. when geet tries to get maan's attention by throwing her duppata from her house
6. geet coming to meet maan in HP!!!!
7. geet coming to office to scold maan without even changing her dress coz he was injured
8. fighting scene and night nin shimla....
9.geet maan pari jealous scene
10. geet ka maun vrat with maan!!!
11. aur chahiye.. ( i was trying to think the old scnes)
 
 
yes deepu aur chahiye .... think as many scenes as u can ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudi

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

i m continuing as my list is on...

 
8. kehna hi kya sequence
9. wen maan puts the ring in geet s hand... geet overhears maan n dadi s conversation n runs away from der. maan follows her. geet breaks the vase and maan carries geet and talks about kismat.
10. maan n geet celebrating their fake engagement in office bcoz of dadi.
11. dhaba scene
12. after hp incident geet runs to office to see maan whether he is alright or not...the entire stuff
13. maan preparing mushroom omellette
14. maan holding geet s hand at dining table and dadi n annie sitting together...
 
oh god unending list...

 

 
yes varsha never ending .... continue continue ....me 2 going to continue my list ...Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Tu Hi Mera Sara Jahan -VM Contest BEST VM Pg:140

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: rickks   Replies: 1169   Views: 76130

rickks 1169 76130 27 October 2011 at 1:52pm by bigj66
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9092

Amor. 30 9092 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
A father's talk with his unborn (VM) -Jai and Maan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: Opti   Replies: 124   Views: 10762

Opti 124 10762 11 January 2011 at 4:37am by Opti
Gurmeet - Debina got nostalgic ... article

Author: luv_kriya   Replies: 4   Views: 1622

luv_kriya 4 1622 02 July 2010 at 4:00am by Tomiko
Debina-Gurmeet get nostalgic

Author: cuteteddybear25   Replies: 3   Views: 1884

cuteteddybear25 3 1884 01 July 2010 at 4:28am by AGulf

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index