Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

let's get nostalgic ... girls ... over maaneet.... (Page 2)

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Hey dewdropred did you forget the Kehna hai kya scene, or am i mistaken. I am so busy visualizing these scenes that i may have overlooked if you have already mentioned it....

Also love the outhouse scene, after dupatta scene when Maan stalks her, warns her to leave or else ( or else he was this close to taking her in his arms and giving in to all the upheavel he was feeling within himself

Maan's dialogue, agar mein un ladkiyon ko reject kar raha huun to sirf tumhari wajah se.

Geet having made coffee deliberating who to send coffee for Maan with, then Maan and Geet almost kiss scene where Geet for the first time under his spell offers him her lips and that nuttu steps back, then Geet blurting out in the kitchen to Maan to stay away from her, Maan thinking yeh ladki ke dimag mein aadhi baat rehti hain.... aur kya bolna pata nahi rehta...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilledewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged

next set

26)maan saying sorry to geet ...

27)maan staring at geet while she was taking notes from maan ... on how to prepare for the party ...

28)maan staring at geet & giving us his sweet smile ... while geet was ascending the ladder while decorating the hall ...

29)maan & geet's stare while geet is in his arms ...

30)maan ... seeing geet for the first time in white saree ...

sarrm like u mentioned loved all those scenes .... tooo specially geet gifting the roses & maan telling about madhu makki ka chatta ...

31)maan trying to get geet jealous with the help of pari ...

32)where's the party tonight ... scenes before that ...

33)the hug after where's the party tonight ...

34)like dee u mentioned ... i 2 love the red saree scene ...
how maan was holding her pallu while she was walking away ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming maan was trying to get confession out of geet ... but geet being tough nut to crack .... did not confess ...

will come back with more ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

my next list ...

17)maan ... geet in outhouse ... geet with wet hair ... maan trying to move her locks of hair which were covering her face ...

18)geet applying paste to maan's fingers & maan with the paste hands again trying to move geet's hair off her face & coz of tht paste getting stuck to geet's hair ...

19)geet realising love for maan in darga ....

20)teri diwani scene ...

21)maan trying to give rose to geet ... file ... newspaper & rose ...Day Dreaming

22)maan dialogue whn geet asked him why did he go to london without informing her ..,,..

maan - sirf ek raat sirf ek raat .... tumhare paas nahin tha ... aur uska kya ... jo tum mujhe jeevan bhar kae liye akela chod kae jaane wali thi Day Dreaming

Oh Hima we are so similar,  love this scene & have watched it several times

love this dialogue to the core ...tht i remember it even without watching the scene ... i hope i used the exact words ....

23)maan staring at geet while geet was trying to get rid of the brides who came for maan .... by telling negative things about maan ... dee i too luv tht scene ... i can still see maan standing with folded hands & satring at geet ...

24)geet in dadima's jewelry ... maan lost after watching her like tht ...

25)geet & maan standing in front of mirror .... & maan taking off .... the jewelry that dadima made geet to wear ... one by one ... his sensous voice .....Day Dreaming.. while trying to get confession from her ...Day Dreaming

Oh yeah this was one of the most sensuous scenes I've seen

will come with more ...

My comments in purple dearSmile

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarrm

Hey dewdropred did you forget the Kehna hai kya scene, or am i mistaken. I am so busy visualizing these scenes that i may have overlooked if you have already mentioned it....

Also love the outhouse scene, after dupatta scene when Maan stalks her, warns her to leave or else ( or else he was this close to taking her in his arms and giving in to all the upheavel he was feeling within himself

Maan's dialogue, agar mein un ladkiyon ko reject kar raha huun to sirf tumhari wajah se.

Geet having made coffee deliberating who to send coffee for Maan with, then Maan and Geet almost kiss scene where Geet for the first time under his spell offers him her lips and that nuttu steps back, then Geet blurting out in the kitchen to Maan to stay away from her, Maan thinking yeh ladki ke dimag mein aadhi baat rehti hain.... aur kya bolna pata nahi rehta...

i did not write kehna hi kya scene ... dee wrote that scene ...&  i will write it next ...

yes dear ... these scenes wht u mentioned are also great ... love all the maaneet scenes ... so nice to remember 1 by 1 all of them  .... isn't it ...

yes the way he was closing on in her ... while she was thinking on how to deliver the coffee to him ... tht was great ....

yes tht was once ... she really went forward ... & i was literally laughing on how maan went back .... after seeing her come close to him LOLloved tht scene ...

mechantefille

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by dewdropred

my next list ...

17)maan ... geet in outhouse ... geet with wet hair ... maan trying to move her locks of hair which were covering her face ...

18)geet applying paste to maan's fingers & maan with the paste hands again trying to move geet's hair off her face & coz of tht paste getting stuck to geet's hair ...

19)geet realising love for maan in darga ....

20)teri diwani scene ...

21)maan trying to give rose to geet ... file ... newspaper & rose ...Day Dreaming

22)maan dialogue whn geet asked him why did he go to london without informing her ..,,..

maan - sirf ek raat sirf ek raat .... tumhare paas nahin tha ... aur uska kya ... jo tum mujhe jeevan bhar kae liye akela chod kae jaane wali thi Day Dreaming

Oh Hima we are so similar,  love this scene & have watched it several times

love this dialogue to the core ...tht i remember it even without watching the scene ... i hope i used the exact words ....

23)maan staring at geet while geet was trying to get rid of the brides who came for maan .... by telling negative things about maan ... dee i too luv tht scene ... i can still see maan standing with folded hands & satring at geet ...

24)geet in dadima's jewelry ... maan lost after watching her like tht ...

25)geet & maan standing in front of mirror .... & maan taking off .... the jewelry that dadima made geet to wear ... one by one ... his sensous voice .....Day Dreaming.. while trying to get confession from her ...Day Dreaming

Oh yeah this was one of the most sensuous scenes I've seen

will come with more ...

My comments in purple dearSmile

dee the 1s u marked in purple or me in red i watch these scenes mostly a lot ... whn ever i feel i am missing maaneet .... i watch the gehne de gehne de by maan ... a lot ... & i love the way maan looks into geet's eyes & then watching them both in mirror & probably thinking ... oh wht a jodi we are ... & trying to keep his face very close to hers ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

arey yaar ... Y R V not getting scenes like that now ...hopefully will get them ... after marriage ...Wink

Edited by dewdropred - 15 January 2011 at 2:30am

drdee142

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Hima kya kya bolu yaar . I loved all Maaneet scene .

Save from lake . Then geet try to drive the car and loose control and Maan saved her .
Duppatta  fell on Maan's facefrom window  when geet was loked in Her room
Maan saved Geet from Brij and caring and first hug .
When Geet entered in Maan's office and fell for his arms

Coffee wala scene with 5 cube suger.

Maan's first lift for geet
First party scene when GeetFall from ladder and Maan hold her
KBH sequence
After KBH when Geet refused to goto the office then Maan cleverly Bring back her in office .
 All Out house's scene
In 100 episode Maaneet's passoinate hug
Anjaane me Geet kissed Maan's cheek.
Jewellery scene

First fake engagement scene ' Geet wear read saari
 In Maanali When Maan said Maan ki Geet
RTM sequence
First confesion on Maaneet
Hospital scene
Pee loon sequence

Maaneet's allhugs , Kissed ' alllifting .

Mein thak gaya . I am lazy to compose . Aur kitna bolu  yaar ...............

mechantefilledewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
hey hima der r so many moments which i remember...
1. maan worrying about geet. geet left from office for spelling mistake correction in the invitation n wen geet returns to office maan asks kahaan chali gayee thee tum is waqt... the entire stuff i liked it

2. wen maan leaves to london and dadi gets hospitalized. maan is forced to come back as his flight gets cancelled and geet says aap kahaan chale gaye they.. aapko toh meri phikir hi nahi hai varna aap yu akela chod ke nahi jaate and how maan saves geet...(falling from stairs)

3. the entire outhouse scene.
4. maan takes geet b4 engagement where maan n geet make promises.
5. papaya scene which geet shudnt eat and maan eats the entire stuff wen he comes to know abt her pregnancy. he eats as he wants to hide from dadi ma.
6. dance sequence -kurbaan hua, disco, mahi mahi and skj
7. haldi ceremony for sure...

hey also the launch party which u said... geet ka chappal n her dupatta etc etc..

mechantefilledewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged

next set .....

35)kehna hi kya ... maan trying to hook earring back to geet's ear ....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

36)maan & geet acting like fake fiancee & maan kissing geet's hand ...maan saying sweet heart ... first time he said sweet heart ...tht day ...

37) geet saying don't do this again ... pointing her finger at him ... maan saying ... baar baar karunga ...

38)geet pulling his cheeks & calling him sweetu /cutie ...

39)before maan making geet wear the engagement ring ... he carrying her in his arms ... & plaving her in the swing ... & their sweet talk over there ...

40)maan making geet wear engagement ring under the moon ...
& talking abt darkness & moonlight ...

41)maan again making her wear the ring after the office staff take it from her & drop it on the floor ...

42)maan & geet in HP ... dee the scene u metioned i 2 like it ... the hook scene ...

43)maan trying to save geet ...& geet shouting maan's name ... maan getting energy after hearing his name from her ...

44)next day maan in office ... geet running to office even without brushing her teeth ... her concern for maan ...asking him to go to doc ...maan sending every 1 out & telling her he is fine ....

45)maan ordering dress for geet ... & he then selecting green outfit for geet ...

will come up with more ....

mechantefillesumona28

Go to top