Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

let's get nostalgic ... girls ... over maaneet.... - Page 3

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

This content was originally posted by: nandinivarma1

so u mood is better already, eh dew???shall i make it off again???let us all recount the AA moments like this....how is ur mood now dew???btw the nostalgic travel down the lane is a good idea..now that one of them is going to be in jail, that is all we will have,some memories and utube to view them...

well nandini ... 

how many times has SBS news come true ... well many times the news they give mostly never ... becomes true ...

so i am not actually worried ... & i know ... neither maan nor geet will go to jail ...

cv's will think over before they give us any such type of scene ... i am 100000000000% sure ... neither of these will go to jail ... me confident ...

& also confident that we can see their marriage on tuesday / wednesday ... am damn sure about their marriage ... & about the jail track the cv's have enough time to think over .... so me not at all worried ... after all it's MSK ... he knows everything ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i m continuing as my list is on...

8. kehna hi kya sequence
9. wen maan puts the ring in geet s hand... geet overhears maan n dadi s conversation n runs away from der. maan follows her. geet breaks the vase and maan carries geet and talks about kismat.
10. maan n geet celebrating their fake engagement in office bcoz of dadi.
11. dhaba scene
12. after hp incident geet runs to office to see maan whether he is alright or not...the entire stuff
13. maan preparing mushroom omellette
14. maan holding geet s hand at dining table and dadi n annie sitting together...

oh god unending list...
dewdropred thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maneet1985

1. When Geet says..aap kahan the. apne mere bare mein ek baar bhi nahi socha.... ( jewellery scene)

2. When maan tries to get nthe rose to Geet( in out house)
3. Geet and Maan in dhaba.. when she orders so many things and maan says.. yeh sab tum khaoge.. and geet says.. kum hain!!! baad mein order kardenge!!!
4. maan zipping up geet's blouse in HP!!!!
5. when geet tries to get maan's attention by throwing her duppata from her house
6. geet coming to meet maan in HP!!!!
7. geet coming to office to scold maan without even changing her dress coz he was injured
8. fighting scene and night nin shimla....
9.geet maan pari jealous scene
10. geet ka maun vrat with maan!!!
11. aur chahiye.. ( i was trying to think the old scnes)

yes deepu aur chahiye .... think as many scenes as u can ...😊
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bharkha

i m continuing as my list is on...

8. kehna hi kya sequence
9. wen maan puts the ring in geet s hand... geet overhears maan n dadi s conversation n runs away from der. maan follows her. geet breaks the vase and maan carries geet and talks about kismat.
10. maan n geet celebrating their fake engagement in office bcoz of dadi.
11. dhaba scene
12. after hp incident geet runs to office to see maan whether he is alright or not...the entire stuff
13. maan preparing mushroom omellette
14. maan holding geet s hand at dining table and dadi n annie sitting together...

oh god unending list...

yes varsha never ending .... continue continue ....me 2 going to continue my list ...😊
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

well nandini ... 

how many times has SBS news come true ... well many times the news they give mostly never ... becomes true ...

so i am not actually worried ... & i know ... neither maan nor geet will go to jail ...

cv's will think over before they give us any such type of scene ... i am 100000000000% sure ... neither of these will go to jail ... me confident ...

& also confident that we can see their marriage on tuesday / wednesday ... am damn sure about their marriage ... & about the jail track the cv's have enough time to think over .... so me not at all worried ... after all it's MSK ... he knows everything ....

ghee shakkar in ur mouth or else any sweet u want, dew...
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nandinivarma1

ghee shakkar in ur mouth or else any sweet u want, dew...

thnk u dear ... same 2 u 2... as we will def c marriage happening this week ...
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
conti...
15. darga scene
16. pee loo sequence
17. maan n geet in hospital (all hospital scenes... wen maan gets injured, geets pregnancy... twice for check up and bcoz of brij)
18. maan n geet s nok jhok after sangeet.. wen maan says tat geet has put on weight n geet says aapki gardan dikhayee.. akad gayee hai na ...entire stuff n BP for sure...
divareena thumbnail

I love all the scenes with maan between my favourite ones 😍😍😍😍😍😍 are:

1) when they both are locked together in the conference room and that song "hum tum ek kaamr main band ho"
2) the scene where maan puts an earing in his geet's ear
3) Roop tera mastana
4) Maan and geet's hug in the hospital and their nok joks
5) the scene where geet has a lovely red saree and maan carries her
6) Geet getting jealous when she sees maan dancing and their hug afterwards
7) the scene where geet has a go at maan for going away without telling and then maan puts a hand to her lips and says that you got worried when i went away for one day and you are talking about leaving me.

me will come back with more. 😍😍😍

dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bharkha

conti...

15. darga scene
16. pee loo sequence
17. maan n geet in hospital (all hospital scenes... wen maan gets injured, geets pregnancy... twice for check up and bcoz of brij)
18. maan n geet s nok jhok after sangeet.. wen maan says tat geet has put on weight n geet says aapki gardan dikhayee.. akad gayee hai na ...entire stuff n BP for sure...

sure bharkha come back ... me 2 will come back ...love all the scenes
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: divareena

I love all the scenes with maan between my favourite ones 😍😍😍😍😍😍 are:

1) when they both are locked together in the conference room and that song "hum tum ek kaamr main band ho"
2) the scene where maan puts an earing in his geet's ear
3) Roop tera mastana
4) Maan and geet's hug in the hospital and their nok joks
5) the scene where geet has a lovely red saree and maan carries her
6) Geet getting jealous when she sees maan dancing and their hug afterwards
7) the scene where geet has a go at maan for going away without telling and then maan puts a hand to her lips and says that you got worried when i went away for one day and you are talking about leaving me.

me will come back with more. 😍😍😍

reena ... love all the scenes ... sure me 2 will b back ... with some more scenes ...