Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

CAPTIVATED HEART..mjht ff... ended (Page 43)

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

ClapClapClapClap
StarStarStarStarStarStar
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
VERY NICE UPDATE MULAN .
LOVE THE EXPRESSION OF MAYU ON THE INTRODUCTION OF OUR SWEET UDAY BHAIYA .....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOVELY.........
AND I AM SORRY FOR LATE REPLY................... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mulan.

-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOL
lol... enters uday bhaiyaa!!!LOLLOLLOL
woh bhi...kya style tha!!LOLLOLLOL
uday gettin married 2 Cj in goa..WinkLOL
wow.. its interestin...Clap
luvd it!
luv ya mulan!Hug

mulan.

Alisha-2887 Goldie
Alisha-2887
Alisha-2887

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Awesome update.....please continue soon
and thanks a lot for the pm Smile

mulan.

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Awsome fantastic amazing update
wow so coool
uday and cj shadhi in goa
sounds fun
cont soon

love
tanzeel

mulan.

mulan. IF-Dazzler
mulan.
mulan.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

PART 14

Mayank was standing alone outside a shop waiting for Nupur and others to stop shopping and wondering where Sam has disappeared off to'

" lost?"
Mayank glared at a grinning Sam.

Mayank: " you are underestimating my feelings mate.. you are in for a shock!"

Sam laughed: " pyar mein logon ko kya kay karna parta hai!"

Maaynk: " watch it dude! You never know when YOU will get knocked off!"

Sam: (indignantly) : " this is all you know about your best mate? Pal I firmly believe in knocking others off!"

Mayank: " oh yeah the way you knocked off Ria? By the way she is fast approaching you with that broad grin on her face.. now when I come to think of it , the stupid way in which she react can only be the effect of being knocked off."

As soon as Sam comprehended , his grin turned into a groan.

" oh no! cant that girl leave me alone ? Maaynk you are my best pal na! Please help!"

Mayank: " sorry dude! Wese bhe  what help can lost people provide?"
Sam: " ok ok bro I take my words back! Now help!"

Mayank : " now that's better. The only way I can think of is that Christmas tree on your right!"
Sam: " no way! I am not hiding behind it!"

Mayank: " as you wish! Then you should prepare yourself for people you knocked off !"

By this time Mayank was openly grinning.

Sam had no other choice but to quickly move behind the tree.

Ria: " hey Mayank! Where did Sam disappear to?"

Mayank: " he went to get you a gift."

Sam who was close enough to hear them groaned.

Ria: ' oh wow! Sam is so cute na?"

Mayank shrugged and looking at the Christmas tree said: " very'"

" ahem ahem' Christmas tree itna pasand aa gaya?"

Sam's heart sank '. Not her.. not her when he was struck in such a compromising situation.

Sam turned around to face a beaming Gunjan.

Sam: " errmmm'I ..ar.."

" Why are you whispering Sam?"
Gunjan said raising her voice.

Sam instantly covered her mouth with his hand and pulled her into shadows.Gunjan eyes dilated. He was fully covering her and she felt her body quiver with trepidation.  Sams face was almost touching her.

Sam was transfixed' the closeness has intensified the attraction he had felt earlier... her eyes portrayed innocence that confused him' it was as if she was a princess from some other world' he felt himself drawn to her'

"ahem ahem.."

Sam and Gunjan turned to see Mayank standing beside them.

Gunjan realized the  odd situation and quickly moved out from the shadows , creating as much distance as possible between her and Sam.

Gunjan: " jiju' wo.."

Mayank: " your dii is waiting for you'."

Gunjan rushed away at the opportunity.

Mayank: " Sam'"

Sam was looking at the leaving Gunjan'

Mayank: " SAM!!!!!"

Sam was still lost.

Mayank: "Ria Sam is here!"

Sam was instantly jerked back , ready to take a flight but Mayank's hand came to rest on his shoulder.

" Relax bro.. all the girls are busy shopping!"

Sam faced a grinning Mayank and scowled.

"this was not funny!"

Mayank: " ofcourse not! Now hurry you need to get a gift for Ria!"

Sam groaned: " did I ever mention I HATE YOU?"

Mayank: ( acting as if he was hurt) " no! u kept this secret from your best friend?"

Sam: " don't be sad! Arrrggg! What I did to get a friend like you?"

Mayank: " knocked others off!"

Mayank was laughing at the fuming Sam who was trying to find a gift for Ria.

Mayank: " this is turning out to be a rather funny day!"

Sam: " you just wait! Let me get done with thi s*unwelcome task* you bestowed me with ' you are surely my next target!"

Mayank: " keep on wishing pal!"
Mayank was busy laughing when his eyes caught something. They were in the jewelry section and he saw a heart shaped gold locket. It was beautiful with the diamond making it glow and the ruby encrusted making the heart appear as if it was alive.

As soon as they reached Goa after a tiring day's journey they were welcomed by exotic sight of the beach from the hotel they were residing in.

Nupur instantly went to stand in the balcony and feasted on the beauty with the soft breezes caressing her face.

Mayank came to stand beside her.

Nupur: " this is beautiful!"

Mayank looked at Nupur.. she looked beautiful with her hair blowing evrywhere'.

"yes.. beautiful it is'"

Nupur turned towards him to find him staring at her. Nupur lowered her eyes'. with Mayank she felt like a shy child' all her good sense of humor and confidence disappeared when Mayank saw her with such passion in his eyes.

Pooh: " oh here you both are! Come downstairs, Udhay and C.J. just arrived!"

As soon as Mayank entered the room he felt as if something hard and heavy fell over him. He was shocked when that hard and heavy thing yelled in his ears making him go deaf for a minute: "  jijuuu!!!!!!!!!!!! "

for a second Sam thought the person was going to hit Mayank. He stepped a step forward to stop him but was caught in his tracks by a loud yell of jiju.

Nupur stood in complete shock while Gunjan, Ria and Pooh were now over the first shock and giggling like children. There laughter was so contagious and Udhay was still holding Mayank strongly while Mayank face portrayed complete disbelieve. All this pushed Nupur to the brink of laughter.

Nupur: " udhay bhaiya mujhe bhe to mil len!"

Finally Udhay let go of Mayank and turned to Nupur to clasp her into a bear hug.

Udhay: " NUPUR! kese ho behna! Haye! Tmen pata hai mere to jan nikal gaye jb mujhe pata laga ke Maayank goonga hai! But phir meine socha tum khush to tmare is bhai ko aur kya chahiay?"

Udhay was smiling at her with tears in his eyes while Mayank was fuming.

Mayank: " as no one seems interested in correcting you so I will do the deed myself! Mein bol sakta hoon!"

Mayank was now fuming and Nupur was unable to hold back her laughter any longer. She burst out laughing. Mayank glared at her but she looked so cute that he was unable to glare at her.

And so he glared at everyone else. But aboveall he glared at that hard and heavy thing that was turning out to be his brother-in-law and the world's most stupid person.

Sam himself was laughing now but his eyes caught Gunjan's and they felt as if the time stopped for them. They both were unable to blink or move away'. they both were drwn to eachother'

Ankhoon ke sahare dil mein utar jana hai''..

Hmne khudko kho kr, tmen apna bana na hai'

Nupur: " okay so decide ho gaay han please! Flower arrangement he hoge! I LOVE FLOWERS!"

Gunjan: " haha! aur nahe to kya! Dii to crazy hain flowers ke peechay! You know jiju whenever on her birthday all she gets is flowers because she cant think of anything else!"

Mayank smiled at Gunjan and an idea struck him.

"I will catch you guys later. Sam? You wana join?"
Sam who was waiting for any excuse to get himself away from clinging Ria instantely answered yes.

it was past midnight by the time Nupur reenter her room. Now she was looking forward to meeting C.J. who will be arriving tomorrow.

She quietly entered the room knowing that Mayank will be asleep by now. She removed her shoes and silently turned towards the room.

The scenario made her heart jump with joy. A few candles and moonlight were the only sources of light present and they gave the room a fantasy world appearance. The fragrance of red roses was flowing in the atmosphere. everywhere she looked bouquets of flowers were placed. She moved forward and felt something soft touch her feet. She looked down to see what it was and her breath caught at the trail of roses. She looked ahead , and realized that the roses were ending up making a heart shape. She slowly swept towards the bed where she knew the designer of this fantasy was.

Nupur found Mayank sleeping on the armchair apparently after waiting so long for her. she felt herself attracted towards him and moved closer.

Mayank was awaken by the light sound . he looked up to beheld his wife standing close to him. The glow on her face portrayed the happiness she felt and Mayank's heart warmed. Mayank held out his hand and pulled her beside him.

MayanK: " a surprise for my beautiful wife'"

Nupur blushed and moved closer to Mayank.

Nupur: "  Thanku'"

She had her eyes lowered.

Mayank: " is this the way I am to get thankus?"

Nupur looked up at him confused.
MayanK: " how about a thnaku kiss?"

Nupur blushed even more but she turned her face towards him with eyes still closed.

Suddenly Nupur felt something tingle her. she opened her eyes to find a locket on her neck. Suddenly she took a sharp breath when Mayank's lips brushed slightly on her neck.

Mayank: " you like it?"

Nupur : (touching the locket) " yeah its beautiful'."

Mayank: " I was talking about the kiss'"

Nupur went red all over'

Mayank: " haha! by the way don't think this will do as a thanku kiss though.."

Nupur again looked up at him and this time Mayank leaned down and kiss her' their hearts beating for one another' the scents mingling with their deep breaths' they were lost'.

And it dawned on Nupur how much she has fallen in love with this man'.. she loved him from the very core of her heart'.and than a new urge took over' she wanted this man to love her'.

finally MAyank picked her in his arms and led her to the bed..

MAyank : " now get some sleep.. you have a long tiring day ahead..."

Nupur was soon engulfed by sleep with a new yearning in her heart.... she wanted her husband to love her....

Edited by mulan. - 10 February 2011 at 6:32am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

-khadija-arfanazneenmangaloriansupriyamnfanmayur247o....oaysha1989ginny09JaeeDevRathoreNirvrithivalliyahcutiepie12anju011Alisha-2887tanusheemayur-ki-diwanidaniella05Irum.Anjali_12kirti123hazra66crazymayurianBhawna_arti.SilentOcean-Anila--Symphony-mayur_eternalWings-of-Fire-firebird-love.mayurartishruti_luvs_mskAmyArTiMayUr-Samira-sreevijayan.SilentPrincessShwePoohgrhrMou.dynamic_dollFaria.Shafoo-afsha-affu123-PD-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Maria.-CreativeSoul---Ruchi--Fantasia.shafy_MN-ISakuraS-luvsakshiannie07

-khadija- Newbie
-khadija-
-khadija-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
LOLBig smile omg mehak!....such a funny an amzing update luv udayz character...Clap n finally nupur admits it!Embarrassed cant wait for the next part Star

mulan.

mulan. IF-Dazzler
mulan.
mulan.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -khadija-

LOLBig smile omg mehak!....such a funny an amzing update luv udayz character...Clap n finally nupur admits it!Embarrassed cant wait for the next part Star

thanku sooo mcuuhhhhhhhh khadija jee!!!!!!!! LOL Embarrassed

-khadija-

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Beautiful update

do continue soon

mulan.

Go to top