Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

CAPTIVATED HEART..mjht ff... ended (Page 40)

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
lovely partSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mulan.-.Perk.-

-ISakuraS- IF-Sizzlerz
-ISakuraS-
-ISakuraS-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Hi!

Sorry for not being able to comment for so long.

It's a really great story. I'm loving the developments happening in Mayur relationship....Loved how he was teasing Nupur by saying "seems like my wife likes me the best when I'm sleeping" So cute.

Not really a fan of Sajan but I really like them in ur story..

Can't wait to read more on both the jodies. Continue soon and thank u for ur pms.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mulan.-.Perk.-

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Amazing part.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mulan.

dspandana Groupbie
dspandana
dspandana

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
beautiful ff....plzz update asap...

mulan.

mulan. IF-Dazzler
mulan.
mulan.

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

THANKU SOOOO MUCH FRIENDS!!!!! LOVE U ALL!!!!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PART 13

Nupur woke up in the morning and felt her heart filled with joy. As she remembered the night events she blushed. It was as if she had dreamed..it was sooo beautiful...

She turned around to see Mayank lying beside her.. much more closer then he usually did.. again she was touched by the  serene look on his face' unconsciously she leaned closer to him..

" it seems my wife like me the best when I am sleeping.."

Nupur went red while Mayank chuckled.

Nupur:  " this is not fare'you always pretend you are sleeping '"

Mayank: " this is exactly my point' my wife can try looking at me while I am awake!" he scowled and looked so cute that Nupur couldn't help but laugh.

Taking advantage of her being offguard Mayank pulled her towards him'he hugged her and kissed her forehead while moving his hand through her tangled hair..

After the first shock of the contact Nupur felt herself relaxing in his arms' it felt so right to be there..enveloped in his strong arms' she felt as if she was at the place her heart wante dto be' closer to him' his fingers moving through her hair soothed her...

Mayank: " how are you feeling now princess?"

The endearment touchd the chords of her heart and she was again effected y the magnetic pull in his voice...she felt herself being pulled to him through an invisible string...

Your arms felt like a cradle...
And when you took my hand..
I was no longer able..

It never felt so right before..
I need to be with you much more..
I can't believe this kind of fate..

Is it love?...

Suddenly Mayank's mobile rang. He groaned and tried to ignore the ringing bell .

Nupur : " phone uthaen na Mayank' kb se baj raha hai!"

Mayank pulled her closer.

Mayank: " bajne do! Sam hoga! Its high time he find a wife and realize when to call a newly wedded couple!"

Mayank's arms were enclosing her, pulling her closer. Nupur was turning scarlet and trying to free herself.

Nupur: " mayank! Phone uthaen na! Koi zarrori kam bhe to ho sakta hai Sam ko?"

Mayank: " Sam ke leye sb se zaroori kam flirting hai and I assure you he will be busy somewhere doing exactly that!"

Nupur : " had hai ye to!"

Accepting her defeat she embrace Mayank. Mayank was caught off guard by her little show of affection. He would have loved to take advantage of Nupur's mood but the phone was still ringing.

Sighing he picked up the phone.

Mayank : " hello?"

However Nupur again distracted Mayank. She had moved and placed her head on his chest . the way she was looking up at him with imploring eyes made his heart skip a beat. She looked adorable and all he wanted to do was cuddle beside her , shutting the world out. Unconsciously he entended his hand and caressed Nupur's cheek.

Their eyes met and Mayank was lost in their depth'

Nupur felt a warmth radiate through her. it was as if she was hypnotized by Mayank. She felt her self pulled towards him'

Finally gravity pulled us closer....
I feel like somebody just knocked me over....
And i'm falling....
I'm falling so in love with you...
With you with you....

They both were jerked back to reality by the loud voice emitting from the mobile which was still in Mayank's hand , completely forgotten. Mayank pushed the mobile to an arm's length.

However Nupur recognized the familier voice.

" hello! Helllloooooooo!!!!!! Somebody home?"

and the voice started whistling. Nupur moaned inwardly.

Mayank was looking at the mobile as if he could not believe what was happening.

" hello! Hello hellloo heelollloooooooooo"

the voice was now singing "hello"

Nupur quickly snatched the mobile from Mayank's hand and adjusted herself into a sitting position.

Nupur: " hello!"

The voice was now singing , " phoolon ka taron ka, sb ka kehna ahi! Aik hazaron mein mere behna hai!" voice raising. " SARE UMAR HMEN SANG REHNA HAI! "

Mayank's face portraying disbelief and the voice singing at the height of its throat sent Nupur into a laughing fit.

Nupur: " udhay bhaiya!"

Udhay: " finally! Nupur ye kisne uthaya tha phone?"

Nupur: " Mayank thay.."

Udhay: " naheee!!!! Nupur ye kya hogaya? Ye sune se pehle mein mar kyun anhe gaya!" his nahe was loud enough to reach Mayank who was now experiencing mingled feelings of confusion and shock.

" tmare shadi aik goongay se hogaye?"

Mayank's confusion transformed into fury while Nupur was at a loss to utter a word for a whole minute.

Udhay: " hello! Yar mere voice mein to jado hai'"

"tabhe log bagh jate hain! Idher do phone udhay!"

a new voice fell on Nupur's ears while Mayank was still too shock to move or say anything.

"hello Nupur!'

Nupur exclaimed, " CJ!!!! Kese ho tum???"

C.J. " jo insane tmare bhai ke sath ho wo kese ho sakta hai?"

Nupur giglled while udhay protested.

C.J." mere choro! App sunao? How is married life suiting you? aur jiju kese hain? "

Nupur glanced at Mayank and he understood she wanted to be alone with her friend. After making sure that lunatic wont reappear Mayank left the room.

Nupur: " han han ! sb theekh hain! Tmen itne baten batani hain! Na tum aur bhai shadi per aye aur ab tak to call bhe nahe ke!"

C.J.: "yar final papers thay na! And with your bro I had to prepare two papers! First mine and then his!"
Nupur: " hehe!"

C.J.:" anyways before this jumping Udhay make me forget it , I have called to tell you something!

Udhay and I are getting married!"

Gunjan: " wow! Finally they getting married!"

Mayank: " wo sb to theekh hai us lunatic se shadi kaun kar raha hai?"

Nupur: " Mayak bhai bohat achay hain! Tum milo gay na phir dekhna!"

Mayank rolled his eyes behind Nupur's back. He was sure he already what sort of a man Udhay was.

Sam: " I am with Nupur here! Tum mil to lo Mayank."

This statement earned him a smile from Nupur and a glare from Mayank.

Ria, Pooja, Nupur, Gunjan, Samrat and Mayank were sitting together in a caf talking about the upcoming wedding.

Ria: " well its on such a short notice! I will have to go shopping the first thing tomorrow."

Gunjan: " shopping to meine bhe karni hai dii!"

Pooh: " kaunsa koi farak parega tum shopping karo ya nahe!"
Nupur: " Poojjjjaaaa! Tum bhe na!"

Pooh: " don't call me Pooja! Its Pooh!"

Nupur : " ke farak painda hai Pooja!"

Mayank knew Nupur had said this to take revenge for Pooja mistreating with Gunjan. he had seen this new side of Nupur since the wedding announcement. She was much more lively . watching her talking so excitedly about the wedding was the only reason Mayank had agreed to go along with the plan of attending the weeding which was to be held in Goa. According to the paln they were to leave in two days. Sam was coming along as Ria had announced , "being her boyfriend he had every right to attend her cousin's wedding!

Sam was constantly stealing glances at Gunjan, which weren't lost on her. she was conscious whenever he was around'. A little shy too' and now that he was coming along with them for the wedding she was nervous'.

Gunjan shook herself. he was Ria boyfriend! What was she doing thinking about him'

Samrat was going on the trip solely because of Gunjan' this girl fascinated him' the feelings she aroused in him last night were completely new to him' now he wanted to explore them' he wanted to know this girl who hadd succeeded in captivating his heart in such a short time' he wanted to discover why the depth of her eyes mesmerized him'. What was the unknown relation between them'''.

Edited by mulan. - 07 February 2011 at 7:46am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

fariya92-Rubina--khadija-arfanazneensupriyamnfantellycrazymayur247o....oginny09Asmara.NirvrithivalliyahAlisha-2887tanusheemayur-ki-diwaniAnjali_12daniella05kirti123DhanakZcrazymayurianBhawna_arti.SilentOcean-Anila--Symphony-Wings-of-Fire-firebird-mayur_eternalshruti_luvs_mskAmyArTiMayUr-Samira-.SilentPrincessShwePoopreety88Shafoo-afsha-Mou.dynamic_dollAttractiveAdyaFaria.hgrhraffu123-PD-.Sanayaa.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Maria.-CreativeSoul-shafy_MN-.Perk.-Fantasia.luvsakshi-ISakuraS-annie07

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
fabulous update......cont soon

mulan.

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Haaye such a sweet update
Uday n her singing fab
Mayu is nt liking Uday as he said him gunga n disturbed his best moment wit Nups
Nups too protective wen it cums to Gun
Wuld lov to c her making fun of Pooh n Ria
Sajan's stry i feel its already strted but will take height in Goa

mulan.

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
fantastic update dear!
i loved it to the core
Mayank irritated by Uday LOL