Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

CAPTIVATED HEART..mjht ff... ended (Page 36)

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Amazing part. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mulan.

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
tht was soooooooooooo niceeeeeee

mulan.

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
wow awsome amazing update
loved the part
mayur were too good
but plese add more sajan sceens in it

love
tanzeel

mulan.

Alisha-2887 Goldie
Alisha-2887
Alisha-2887

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Lovely update.
Please continue soon and thanks for the pm.

mulan.

crazymayurian IF-Dazzler
crazymayurian
crazymayurian

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
fabulous update liked it

mulan.

tanushee Goldie
tanushee
tanushee

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
superb

mulan.

-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
part 11!!!
eeksssss.................BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
aww... my cute nups & carin mayu!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
& d kiss...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
such an hawwt...update...
luvd it mulan!!
luv ya!Hug

mulan.

mulan. IF-Dazzler
mulan.
mulan.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

HELLO TO ALL MY LOVELY AND ADORABLE FRIENDS!!! THANKU SOOO MUCH FOR THE LOVELY COMENTS!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

KINZUU NO IT WASNT  EDITED  !! LOLLOLLOL

AMY AND AFSHA  I AM SOOO SORRY FOR THESE SHORT PARTS BUT AM A LITTLE CAUGHT UP WITH COLLEGE HOMEWORKS!!ShockedShockedShocked I WILL WRITE A LONGER UPDATE SOON!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

HOPE U ALL LIKE IT!!!!! PLEASE DO COMENT!! YOUR COMENTS MEANS SOO MUCH!! SmileSmileSmile

PART 12

Samrat kept glancing at Gunjan who was sitting behind him and constantly smiling at the stupidity of Ria. Samrat had to admit he was getting irritated now. He realized how uselessly Ria kept on chatting. But then he was distracted by the smile playing on Gunjan's face. she was completely unaware of his glance. Samrat again felt that attraction between them and  that was before Gunjan looked at him and their eyes met'

Didn't mean to get so caught up..
I can feel the attraction attracting me to ya...

Gunjan felt a warmth engulf her body when their eyes met... there was something about him that baffled her nerves...his flirting nature disturbed her... unlike the other flirts this man effected her.. in just one day he had effected her more then any man ever could....

Ria: " today was fun! Right Sam?"

Sam : " hmmm.."

Ria had not missed the glances Sam was passing Gunjan and she was extremely jealous of Gunjan.

Ria : " Gunjan you must have felt uncomfortable?"
Gunjan: (confused) " errmmm why ?"
Ria: " we all were couples there except you."

Pooh: " whats new in that? Isn't she always?"

Ria : ( laughing) "array han! this is true! You see Sam Gunjan is not girlfriend boyfriend type! Wo kya kehte hain , typical behanji ."

Ria and Pooh giggled while Gunjan face flushed. Sam felt anger rose inside him. He was shocked by the sudden urge he had to pull Gunjan closer and erase that embaressed look from her face. he wanted to console her by telling her she is unique... she is beautiful too.. and ... Soo innocent...

Sam: " I am happy to know still girls like you exist Gunjan. Your innocence is avery rare jewl nowadays."

Samrat was not at all philosopher type man but the urge to support Gunjan was too strong to ignore...

He passed her a reassuring smile which she returned even if hesitatingly. Their eyes again met and he realized her eyes were shining.. as if she was hiding tears...his blood rose into a jet..  he felt possessive about this innocent girl.. he wanted to hold her and tell her how special she was ...their gazes locked again....

Finally gravity pulled us closer....
I feel like somebody just knocked me over....
And i'm falling....
I'm falling so in love with you...
With you with you....

Nupur woke up in the morning and felt her heart filled with joy. As she remembered the night events she blushed. It was as if she had dreamed..it was sooo beautiful...

She turned around to see Mayank lying beside her.. much more closer then he usually did.. again she was touched by the  serene look on his face' unconsciously she leaned closer to him..

" it seems my wife like me the best when I am sleeping.."

Nupur went red while Mayank chuckled.

Nupur:  " this is not fare'you always pretend you are sleeping '"

Mayank: " this is exactly my point' my wife can try looking at me while I am awake!" he scowled and looked so cute that Nupur couldn't help but laugh.

Taking advantage of her being offguard Mayank pulled her towards him'he hugged her and kissed her forehead while moving his hand through her tangled hair..

After the first shock of the contact Nupur felt herself relaxing in his arms' it felt so right to be there..enveloped in his strong arms' she felt as if she was at the place her heart wante dto be' closer to him' his fingers moving through her hair soothed her...

Mayank: " how are you feeling now princess?"

The endearment touchd the chords of her heart and she was again effected y the magnetic pull in his voice...she felt herself being pulled to him through an invisible string...

Your arms felt like a cradle...
And when you took my hand..
I was no longer able..

It never felt so right before..
I need to be with you much more..
I can't believe this kind of fate..

Is it love?...

when a heart is captivated ..it will find a way that will lead to the perfect road.. road to love... road to eternal happiness.. road to fulfill fantasies...road to a happy ending..

Edited by mulan. - 04 February 2011 at 11:29am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

fariya92-Rubina--khadija-arfanazneenmangaloriansupriyamnfantellycrazymayur247preitygal99o....oNirvrithiginny09JaeeDevRathoreaysha1989valliyahcutiepie12anju011Alisha-2887tanusheehazra66daniella05kirti123Bhawna_articrazymayurianDhanakZmayur_eternalSujaLuvsMayurWings-of-Fire-firebird--Symphony--Anila-AmyArTiMayUrpreety88-Samira-sreevijayan.SilentPrincessMou.dynamic_dollAttractiveAdyaShafoo-afsha-affu123-PD-.Sanayaa.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.Maria.luvsakshishafy_MNFantasia.annie07

Go to top