Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

CAPTIVATED HEART..mjht ff... ended (Page 22)

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
amazing part.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mulan.

-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
aww... part 6..
awesum!!!
MN... totally behavin as hubby-wifey types!!!Day DreamingLOL
d sudden kiss... Blushing..
totally luvd it mulan!Clap
luv ya!Hug

mulan.

tellycrazy Groupbie
tellycrazy
tellycrazy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Mayank is quite fast when it comes to romance, I must say!LOL Loved that inneundoish dialogue of not letting anything go incompleteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Sajan meeting was good. Do continue soon!

mulan.

arushi_130989 IF-Rockerz
arushi_130989
arushi_130989

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
thanks and i really loved ur update pls post me next update

mulan.

ginny09 Goldie
ginny09
ginny09

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
superbbbbbbb part 
mayur was awesome 
n sajan was superb ,  gunjan nice haan Wink

mulan.

mulan. IF-Dazzler
mulan.
mulan.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

PART 8

Mayank was restless. He wanted Nupur to be near him. He wante dher to be beside him always' it was strange but whenever Nupur wasn't around he felt incomplete'.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Nupur was lost in her thoughts , stil trying to figure out her feelings for Mayank. She was wise enough to have realized there was a unidentified link between them. She liked being close to him.. she liked watching him smile'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Mayank went to kitchen scolding himself inwardly for acting like a besotted fool..but well he cant help it , can he? Nupur always had that effect on him. She always succeeded in captivating his heart'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nupur felt him before she heard his voice. He was standing right behind her .. too close for her nervous state.. but yet again his closeness acted like a drug on her' she couldn't move '

Mayank: " I hope I am not intruding?"

Nupur (without turning) : " nahe' app kyun aa gaye?"

Mayank: " sach bolon ya jhoot?"
Nupur : " jhoot!"

Mayank: " are you sure?"

He moved even more closer to her.

Nupur: " ermmm' aap bhe na Mayank! Simple sa sawal tha! Pahelian bhujane ke kay zaroorat hai!"

She turned around and for the first and for the first time she realized how tall Mayank was. It struck her that physically Mayank was everything she ever wanted her life partner to be_ tall , dark and handsome. ' but there was still the fact that she knew nothing about this man.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mayank could see the smile fading from Nupur's face and her eyes betrayed the return of the barrier between them. He wanted to fight it down'. He wanted to shake her.. ask her what was the matter after all .. he wanted to hug her.. kiss the frown away from her face that had succeeded in replacing her smile' but as soon as Nupur lowered her eyes , breaking there eye contact, Mayank felt he had lost it already'

.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

Nupur: " Mayank er..rmm'. I '"
Mayank knew she was trying to escape him. He felt a pang at this realization. It hurt somewhere'

Mayank: " no need to find excuses! I was not planning to break my promise of giving you time' I'"

Now he was angry with himself. Why was he behaving like that infront of her' if she didn't care nor did he' yes'

MAYank: " I guess I have already disturbed you enough ' good night."

and saying this he left..

he had taken the first step'married her' now he wanted her to take the second step'accept their relationship' accept him'.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Nupur hesitated before entering the room. she was finally calm enough to go back in her bedroom.
As soon as she entered the room she sighed from relief at finding Mayank fast asleep' she was already feeling very guilty'.

As soon as she saw MAyank she was again caught by the picture MAyank portrayed sleeping there so peacefully.  She went to lie beside him. he looked too cute. it was hard to believe this man teased her just half an hour ago ' But he had a frown on his face' Nupur felt guilty. She knew it was because of her' he was her husband and he understood her but she' she had to make an effort'

They ere married now and she knew it was her responsibility to keep her husband happy'.. and what was she doing? Running away like  that? He has fulfilled his responsibility by understanding her'. now its her turn'.

With a new determination and with a smile playing on her face she went to sleep with a content heart....a heart with a strange sense of comfort' she knew it was her turn to understand...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HELLO FRIENDS!!!! SORRY FOR ALL THIS DELAY BUT I HAVE TO PERFORM A PLAY TOMORROW AND I AM ALL STRUCK UP WITH IT SO CANT WRITE REGULAR LONGER PARTS!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed KAL HAI PLEASE PRAY ACHA HO JAEY!!!!!! HOPE U LIKE THIS PART!!!! :) :)

Edited by mulan. - 27 January 2011 at 11:37am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

tellycrazymangaloriansupriyamnfanarfanazneeno....oaysha1989ginny09JaeeDevRathoreanju011Alisha-2887358674mayur-ki-diwanivalliyahcutiepie12Asmara.Nirvrithidaniella05DhanakZkirti123hazra66crazymayurianBhawna_arti.SilentOcean-Symphony-Wings-of-Fire-firebird-shruti_luvs_mskmayur_eternal-Samira-sumonetolubsreevijayan.SilentPrincessShwePoohgrhr.Sanayaa.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN--PD-Shafoo-afsha-shafy_MN-.Perk.-Fantasia.-CreativeSoul-Mou.dynamic_dollannie07

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
awesome update dear!
i loved it
waiting for the next part
plzzzzzzz continue soon
nd thnx for the pm Smile

mulan.

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
loved it. and i hope your play goes well. i know how mcuh work you have to put up perform a play. are you acting or technical team member?

mulan.

Go to top