Users

Frequent Posters

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
tht was sooooooooo niceeeee
raji02 thumbnail
wow!update was super romantic.i cant help but fall in love with mayank and nupur more and more.i cant believe ki nupur said mayank is unromantic😕.but update was just fantastic.👏
anju011 thumbnail
awesome update mulan.
loved it.
continue soon
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG.. mulan...
wt an romantic update...😍😍😍
hush... MayUr... wr sooo... cute...😍😍😍
finally dey confessed deir luv...☺️☺️☺️
i sooo luvd it...
continue soon...
B'lated Valentine's day 2 u as well...😳
luv ya!🤗
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

HELLO TO ALL MY LOVELY AND AMAZING FRIENDS!!!! 🤗🤗🤗 LET ME TELL U I LOVE YOU ALL FOR SUCH LOVELY COMENTS AND SO MUCH SUPPORT!!!! 😳😳😳😳 THANKU SOO MUCH!!!! AFSHA AND JAEE BEST WISHES FRO UR PAPERS!!! 👍🏼

I HAVE A SWORE THROAT AND A HEADACHE SO SORRY FOR THIS SHORT PART!! HOPE U LIKE IT!! DO COMENT!!! 😃😃

PART 17

Mayank was standing beside Mr. Bushan listening to him when he saw Nupur descending the stairs like a princess all attired in the red saree he had gifted her…. He excused himself and moved towards her to receive her. her hair were falling down on her shoulders just the way Mayank liked and she was wearing the locket he had gifted her .

He moved her towards the dance floor and as if in a trance …..

He enclosed her in his arms and danced with her …

Nupur felt as if his arms was the only place she belonged to… the only place she felt safe…

She placed her head on his chest and danced along….

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight …
I've never seen you shine so bright ..
I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance..
They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance …
I have never seen that dress you're wearing …
Or the highlights in your head that catch your eyes I have been blind…
The lady in red is dancing with me cheek to cheek..
There's nobody here, it's just you and me, It's where I wanna be …
But I hardly know this beauty by my side ..
I'll never for get, the way you look tonight ….

Mayank: " thanks…"

Nupur looked up at him with question in her eyes.

Mayank: " for accepting my gift…"

Nupur smiled at him and again placed her head on his chest…she loved to be so close to him.. it acted like a drug…soothing her….making her feel complete.

Mayank kissed her bent head and his heart called out for her, " I love you Nupur…"

Nupur felt her breath caught. She looked up at him …she finally saw the love she wanted to see in his eyes…looking straight at his  eyes she replied..

Nupur: " I love you too.."

Sam held Gunjan closer….
I've never seen you looking so gorgeous as you did tonight …
I've never seen you shine so bright you were amazing ..
I've never seen so many people want to be there by your side…
And when you turned to me and smiled, It took my breath away …
I have never had such a feeling..
Such a feeling of complete and utter love, as I do tonight ..

The way you look tonight ..
I never will forget, the way you look tonight …
The lady in red ..
The lady in red ..
The lady in red ..
My lady in red .

Sam: " I love you Gunjan……"

Mayank held Nupur in his arms ..dancing… his heart was filled with warmth and HAPPINESS…she loved him…. His wife …his nUpur loved him….  He so wanted this moment to never end…. He wanted to memorize each and every second of this time ….dancing with his wife he was finally moving on the road to eternal happiness…

Nupur felt as if she was on the ninth cloud …in her husband arms she felt herself in a state of elated bliss… he loved her… MAYANK LOVED HER….

She was looking up at him…their eyes making silent promises of love….and happiness….

Gunjna was still staring at Sam…he had confessed he loved her… and she loved him too…more then she could express in words…. His eyes told her she could trust him ….trying to stop the apprehensions trying to take over her she replied, "I love you too…"

Mayank was waiting fir his wife….his love…she was busy wishing guests goodbye…at this moment he hated everyone who was delaying their departure to their room…. Where he would be alone with his wife…. The wife who loved him…he smiled at the thought…

it was 2 am in the morning and Mayank's and Nupur's room was in a state of complete silence… several time Nupur and Mayank looked at each other helplessly… but then they looked at the two lovers standing infront of them… Gunjan and Sam had told about their love to first Mayank and Nupur and then to the whole family…and now they were all present in their room to DISCUSS….

Mayank wanted to throw them all out of the room… he couldn't help staring at them all who were a constant barrier between himself and his Nupur. but above all he wanted to kill Udhay… everyone in the family had listened and decided to talk over it in the morning when Udhay stepped in and propose , "how about we get them married on the same day as my and My C.J. marriage day?" , and then he showed the courage to look at Mayank and ask , "what say jiju?"

That was it… everyone started talking at once… even Nupur was excited…

Mayank took a deep breath and admitted he was happy too…Gunjan and Sam fallen in love and about to marry…he was glad infact…. But… but he wanted to be alone with his wife and the urge was too strong to be overlooked…

" bs phir the ho gaya! Ye shadi Udhay ke shadi ke sath he hoge! Aik hafte mein!"

Mrs Bushan announced like a judge and jerked Mayank back to reality.

Nupur and Gunjan hugged eachother and unable to hide the smile Mayank too turned to hug his best friend , who was soon to be his brother in law.

Sam: " hey Bro will you mind coming for a walk? I need to have a little chat.."

Incapable of leaving his friend alone when Sam needed him, Mayank left with him.. glancing helplessly back at Nupur before he left…

by the time Mayank returned Nupur was fast asleep… she was lying with her hair lying on her pillow…making her appear like a princess peacefully sleeping after a tiring day.. tiring day it was…he had no power to wake her up from her deep slumber and so… mayank leaned in closer and kissed her on her forehead…

Mayank: " Goodnight love!"

the next few days were a complete blur for both sisters. They were fully occupied by shopping. Moreover Nupur had so many dreams attached with her sisters marriage that she wasn't available for even a single minute. Usually when she went back to her room Mayank was already sleeping and like this the whole week passed away and the night before marriage arrived.

Nupur was getting ready for wedding …she was trying to tie *dori * of her blouse but she was unable to do it properly. She was in hurry too as she had to go see to Gunjan. She was struggling with the dori and getting irritated by every passing second.

Mayank: " need any help?"

Before she could answer he took the dori out of her hand ….she felt his hand brush against her bare skin.. she took a sharp intake of breath… she looked up at the reflection of Mayank in the mirror…. His intense gaze made  her heart beat faster …

Mayank: " you look beautiful tonight….."

He was whispering in her ears making her nerves go berserk ….

Mayank: " if only I wasn't the best man to that idiot Sam tonight I would have locked that door and pulled you in my arms and…"

Nupur blushed, " Mayank …"

Mayank: " and kissed you ardently.."

Nupur (moaned) : " Mayank…"

Mayank kissed her on her neck and chuckled at her sharp intake of breath.

MayanK : "its high time you get use to me  love..because once I am through Sam and that moron Udhay … u and I will be spending some * proper time alone*!"

Nupur blushed and her heart warmed at the endearment .

"ahem ahem!"

Nupur and Mayank both turned around to see Gunjan.

Gunjan: " soory to disturb you both but dii what the hell do I doo with the dori of my blouse?"

Mayank: " contact Sam."

He winked at Nupur who went all red while Gunjan looked at them in a state of perfect confusion.

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OH MY GOD!..😲

i really don't belive that YOU have written such witty romance!..😲..amazing!..👏 😳

i just LOVED mayank!..well no new thing, i love him always!..but here he was amazing!, poor thing, not left alone after confession!

but the *dori* scnene was just too good!, and mayank's remarks!.😲, i loved his suggestion to gunjan!..😉 😆

cont. soon..🤗
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

superb update Mehak!

wow......sajan getting married 😃
mayank is soo romantic 😳
waiting eagerly for the next update
continue soon
thnx for the pm 😊

nd                                                         ~ Get Well Soon ~
Edited by Favouriteofall - 13 years ago
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nupur and Mayank both turned around to see Gunjan.

Gunjan: " soory to disturb you both but dii what the hell do I doo with the dori of my blouse?"

Mayank: " contact Sam."

these lines cracked me up...loved the update soo much..tc of ur health dear.............
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww mayank's getin frustrated.poor guy.hehe.me filing bad for him.lols.it was such a sweet part:) loving the romance between mayur;)) they are just so adorable..esp mayank..he just cant help teasing nupur:P
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That was awesum

Their sweet romance n Mayu's passion haaye
Sajan getting married so jaldi
Ria ki toh jal gayi hogi😆😆😆
Mayu nt gonna leave Nups after the marriage thg is done for sure😉