India-Forums

What do you think?

Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
I expected a lot from DID Doubles in terms of some great dancing but I feel disappointed Confused

I always had an impression of DID doubles consisting of some fabulous dancing couples with crackling chemistry! But till now I haven't seen something as great like Amar-Shakti or Salman-Khusboo Confused

The contestants  no doubt are all great dancers but that spark is missing Ouch ... you know what I mean. I  see some great moves coupled with great chemistry only in Karan & CarlingSmile

I know its a challenge for the masters it self to match up the DID bench marks like Amar-Shakti's Khuda Jaane, Jai-Vrushali's Hai Rama etc. 

May be its too early to criticise...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

8een4eva

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
what do i think? .........i think we should wait a bit and let the show get a move on before we go making judgements.LOL i can't really say if the contestants are good or not with the first few performances. They're just getting warmed up. It will be better, don't worry.  i think, and i hope it gets only better from now on!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dramebaaz

sreenysa Senior Member
sreenysa
sreenysa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
it is not early to criticize them.
if you give after some time they don't have time to rectify it. better give it now.
 i couldnt able to connect with them properly, may because absence of remo and terence.
when ever i am trying to watch, i am just missing them in those seats.
even i am missing sowmya.
 for me DID is incomplete with remo, terence and sowmya.

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
@author of the thread: On the contrary, I felt the dances were better this time and I got to see some variations and not the same-old same-old!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index