12/24 Karol Bagh

IS KB coming back

KBfanNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Choti Bahu is laready coming back.. can we pls request for KB sequel.. None of the serials on Zee tv are good... infact KB was the best.. lets hope it too comes back soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalika.j thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear KBfanNo1, we are requesting for KB2 or KBsequal, but there is no positive reply from sunshines or zeetv.And no new news from Neil and Smriti.😒😡😔.
ramas thumbnail
we all can keep trying. every chance we get.
norani thumbnail
Dear friends,

I would like to share with you my interaction with Mr Sudhir Sharma about Karol Bagh.

Although he answered, I am not sure whether to be happy or not. Here it is:

12/24 Karol Bagh

Between Sudhir Sharma and You
Norani Ab Rahman10 January at 14:17
Mr Sudhir, hello once again.
Have you read my message about bringing back KB? We are hoping for KB's comeback whether a continuation from the last minus the disgusting track plus new storylines that are believable or a really new KB with the same concept plus showing Abhi-Simi and the others as independent individuals and no more stupid sacrifices.

We loved KB because of Delhi based, the story of younger man- a little older woman relationship, middle class family background and of course all the cast esp Abhi-Simi pairing as husband -wife.

We KB lovers have voiced our suggestions about the show on ***keyword-removed***.com under a link that have been provided to us there. Really, really appreciate you check the link.

As yet God knows how we missed KB. On Facebook, we keep watching KB and having great discussions on the characters and also stroylines. If you browse FB you will find out that there are so many link connected to KB like FB on Smriti Fan Club, Neil's Bhatt Fan Club (3 of them) and also KB revisited. On India Forum, the KB forum still continues with latest news about the casts, Fan's Fiction and discussing about shows that replaced KB.

On IF and also FB, although KB ended 3 months ago, we are happy that we are still receiving new fans joining both IF and FB. Fans are not restricted to India but also all around the world and they are not only Indian by race but also those who don't understand Hindi like me and also from Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

Hope Zee for that matter consider KB to be on air after giving step motherly treatment to this show. KB has indeed set a trend for other Zee serials to have shoots in Delhi in order to gain higher TRPs. Thank you Mr Sudhir for taking your time in reading my post. Hope our dream comes true in the near future.
Sudhir Sharma17 January at 15:29 Report
Thanks a lot for yr feedback .... we will try our best but it all depends on the broadcaster to bring the same show back... As creators this is the closest show to our hearts:) Thanks again
Norani Ab Rahman18 January at 08:51
Thank you for your kind reply Mr Sudhir. I am looking forward to your coming reply too. Do try your best and the best will get you. Truly and really KB is a show that is closest to our hearts and minds.
Please let the new KB be different from other shows where women was always shown sacrifying and don't degrade women to the extreme extent by always listening to other people's need. Women should stand up for themselves and of course with the support of their loved ones. Women and men are equally important in this world and we are already tired to see the same storyline and that too seems to appear in other serials as well.
Signing off now Mr Sudhir, phir milenge and syukriah.
Edited by norani - 13 years ago
kalika.j thumbnail
Dear norani, thankyou  for sharing this great news. I hope they will understand  that how much we love KB. Keep trying for us.👏
ranbirlover1 thumbnail

dear kbfans,this is the facebook link of MR.SUKESH MOTWANI(FICTION HEAD OF ZEETV)

Edited by ranbirlover1 - 13 years ago
ranbirlover1 thumbnail

keep on trying

Edited by ranbirlover1 - 13 years ago
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Originally posted by: norani

Dear friends,

I would like to share with you my interaction with Mr Sudhir Sharma about Karol Bagh.

Although he answered, I am not sure whether to be happy or not. Here it is:

12/24 Karol Bagh

Between Sudhir Sharma and You
Norani Ab Rahman10 January at 14:17
Mr Sudhir, hello once again.
Have you read my message about bringing back KB? We are hoping for KB's comeback whether a continuation from the last minus the disgusting track plus new storylines that are believable or a really new KB with the same concept plus showing Abhi-Simi and the others as independent individuals and no more stupid sacrifices.

We loved KB because of Delhi based, the story of younger man- a little older woman relationship, middle class family background and of course all the cast esp Abhi-Simi pairing as husband -wife.

We KB lovers have voiced our suggestions about the show on ***keyword-removed***.com under a link that have been provided to us there. Really, really appreciate you check the link.

As yet God knows how we missed KB. On Facebook, we keep watching KB and having great discussions on the characters and also stroylines. If you browse FB you will find out that there are so many link connected to KB like FB on Smriti Fan Club, Neil's Bhatt Fan Club (3 of them) and also KB revisited. On India Forum, the KB forum still continues with latest news about the casts, Fan's Fiction and discussing about shows that replaced KB.

On IF and also FB, although KB ended 3 months ago, we are happy that we are still receiving new fans joining both IF and FB. Fans are not restricted to India but also all around the world and they are not only Indian by race but also those who don't understand Hindi like me and also from Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

Hope Zee for that matter consider KB to be on air after giving step motherly treatment to this show. KB has indeed set a trend for other Zee serials to have shoots in Delhi in order to gain higher TRPs. Thank you Mr Sudhir for taking your time in reading my post. Hope our dream comes true in the near future.
Sudhir Sharma17 January at 15:29 Report
Thanks a lot for yr feedback .... we will try our best but it all depends on the broadcaster to bring the same show back... As creators this is the closest show to our hearts:) Thanks again
Norani Ab Rahman18 January at 08:51
Thank you for your kind reply Mr Sudhir. I am looking forward to your coming reply too. Do try your best and the best will get you. Truly and really KB is a show that is closest to our hearts and minds.
Please let the new KB be different from other shows where women was always shown sacrifying and don't degrade women to the extreme extent by always listening to other people's need. Women should stand up for themselves and of course with the support of their loved ones. Women and men are equally important in this world and we are already tired to see the same storyline and that too seems to appear in other serials as well.
Signing off now Mr Sudhir, phir milenge and syukriah.

thanks for all of ur efforts Norani..
KBfanNo1 thumbnail
Thanks all... Lets keep on trying... i m sure we can bring it back.. one day
ramas thumbnail
Thanks guys we have to keep trying.