Will things ever be the same?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

So I love in america so we are a bit behind i think with the episodes.  The one that aired today was when the divorce talks were brought up and the OSO song sequence. 

Anyway, my point is that after watching these episodes and seeing the way this family is dealing with such a serious issue, I dont think I'll ever love them the way i did.  Esp Ishaan.  Throughout all his pain, he didnt once even think that maybe he was wrong in the way he was acting with Sonali.  or that what Sonali said to suhana was crossing the line. 
In fact everyone keeps going on about how much Ishaan loves Suhana n poor Ishaan, no one seemed to even think about how Suhana was feeling. 

And its very funny how mr. Bajpai totally forgot to mention that Suhana didnt leave the house, she went to get her dad so he could talk to Ishaan.

And if these ppl mention Suhana's bad temper one more time, im gna shoot someone. As if Suhana is always just angry at everyone all the time. If BM went to speak to Suhana I dont think Suhana would throw the flower vase at her. 

I really hate how the writers want ppl to accept that gamble dada-ji and BM played was completly justified and that Suhana is the wrong one in all of this

Even tho I know everything is okay now...I dont think I'll ever enjoy watching these characters the way I used too...except suhana i love her and rajni n disha, they seemed to have some sense atleast
i completly agree with you.
i didnt get why they kept on saying POOR ISHAAN ... i mean why not poor suhanna divorce tho dono ka hone wala tha na lol

i dont get one thing.. ok so sona was part of the plan so she did wat she did on purpose. BUT ishaan didnt know of the plan and still behaved inapropriatly with her (i mean the way he spun her around or picked her up in his arms in the beginning was disgusting)
why wasnt he questioned?
AND he knew taht suhanna didnt like sona and she didnt like them spending time togather SO if he did LOVE her than why didnt he stop spending time with sona??

rajini and disha also kept on saying poor ishaan when a few episodes ago they were also saying that ishaan is not doing rite and so isnt sona??

personally i didnt like the make up scene!
and i am disapointed with this show.. it seemed so realistic in teh beginnig but now it doesnt seem that way.
I agree with you. Always blaming Suhana is actually noo the right thing. I never expected BM and Dadaji to come up W*H such a plan to sort things between Sushaan. I mean itw s realy immature and Sona fr mee ws too irritating even though her intentions wr all good.
But hat she said to Suhana tht night ws beyond tolerance fr me. I mean cmon you can comment something liek that on a Married couple's life and i ws glad tht Suhana slapped her. She deserved it!
I felt abd fr Suhana tht no one ws trying to uderstand her.. Initially i ws mad at ishaan but then i found him justified because Suhana had always showed him tht their marrriage is fake and its nly fr the family so thts why Ishaan could never figure out tht she ws indeed havn insecurity problems W*H Sona.
If we think like this we will not find fault in Ishaan.
I completely agree with u... the way the whole thing was handled it looked so immature to say the least and honestly I felt Suhaana was all alone fighting her battle where as Ishaan had this huge "fauj" behind him I mean come on agreed bechara ishaan is so bholu but does he needs someone else's "sahara" to make his wife see that she loves him.. I don't think so.. he could have very well done that all by himself.. and I just can't forgive his OTT behavior with sona  
Originally posted by RandomSquared

So I love in america so we are a bit behind i think with the episodes.  The one that aired today was when the divorce talks were brought up and the OSO song sequence. 

Anyway, my point is that after watching these episodes and seeing the way this family is dealing with such a serious issue, I dont think I'll ever love them the way i did.  Esp Ishaan.  Throughout all his pain, he didnt once even think that maybe he was wrong in the way he was acting with Sonali.  or that what Sonali said to suhana was crossing the line. 
In fact everyone keeps going on about how much Ishaan loves Suhana n poor Ishaan, no one seemed to even think about how Suhana was feeling. 

And its very funny how mr. Bajpai totally forgot to mention that Suhana didnt leave the house, she went to get her dad so he could talk to Ishaan.

And if these ppl mention Suhana's bad temper one more time, im gna shoot someone. As if Suhana is always just angry at everyone all the time. If BM went to speak to Suhana I dont think Suhana would throw the flower vase at her. 

I really hate how the writers want ppl to accept that gamble dada-ji and BM played was completly justified and that Suhana is the wrong one in all of this

Even tho I know everything is okay now...I dont think I'll ever enjoy watching these characters the way I used too...except suhana i love her and rajni n disha, they seemed to have some sense atleast

Thankyou Thankyou my friend for echoing my thoughts exactly. I agree with you completely. Just because she calms down quickly, is right that they always make her anger a mockery? No its not!
 Its always about bechara Ishaan and the poor Kashyaps....😑I know its extremely irritating......I will watch it from now only for Sushaan, Inder/Elesh,Rajni and Disha oh and Meena (she's only one who thinks about her choti bhabhi)

thank you guys for agreeing.  i rly love dis show n dats why it breaks my heart to see what they have done to this family.  i mean..in the end the truth is that suhana was left alone in the room for hours and not one person went to check how she was feeling.  i dont think i'll ever look at the kashyaps the same way again. 
Originally posted by RandomSquared

thank you guys for agreeing.  i rly love dis show n dats why it breaks my heart to see what they have done to this family.  i mean..in the end the truth is that suhana was left alone in the room for hours and not one person went to check how she was feeling.  i dont think i'll ever look at the kashyaps the same way again. 

I know how you feel completely. Not only the Kshayaps but her own father and her sister completely overlooked her in every way possible. I mean her father only came in to make a mockery of her emotions as well and then DON'T even get me started on the way BM/Dadaji behaved when they came in the room!! 😑Its such a shame how this beautiful serial came to a stage where they're doing things that doesn't make sense????πŸ˜• I mean all they seem to be doing is devaluing/underestimating/overlooking/undermining and mocking Suhana in each and every way. Isn't she supposed to be the protagonist? Nope she's she's supposed to be the clown you know!
Seriously I dono what is the point in saying this, but I do expect an apology from Badima, Sona n Dadaji for hurting Suhana ...And I want Ishaan to realize what made Suhana worry... But.... what to say... I am hopeless.... I dont think this is gonna happen....πŸ˜”
Originally posted by crysind

Seriously I dono what is the point in saying this, but I do expect an apology from Badima, Sona n Dadaji for hurting Suhana ...And I want Ishaan to realize what made Suhana worry... But.... what to say... I am hopeless.... I dont think this is gonna happen....πŸ˜”

You're right. Its not going to happen, just like the trend of SGP, any serious major issues regarding Suhana is swept under the carpet. She has a big heart and doesn't hold grudges or negative feelings, of course its a good thing BUT this quality of hers is always takeb advantage of. Its rather disgusting that no one feels bad  foor what they've done. I hate the writers for this.