India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

For future

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Hi, just another thought. For a new track,after Datta-Naku unites, Datta comes to PN, tries to find out his enemies, Chasker tells him it was Kala's plan,after confronting Kala, instead of throwing her out of PN, this time he gets detached from his sisters,happens to read DP's letter, forgives him,decides to move away from PW for sometimes. He accepts DP's property & moves over there to find new people, new challanges may be a new life with Naku,Madhu & Baji. Though PW villagers & AS may not allow them to leave, but this can be another longer lasting track if well developed.Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustdivya17-7MistiofMistzmozart66mussy.jamshedWanderbugushankitvc-bharti-

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Nice thought meenakshi. It wud be lyk ram(dutta), sita(naku), laxman(baji) going to vanvaas alongwid urmila(laxman's wife, here madhu). Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12mussy.jamshedkiran255

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

Nice thought meenakshi. It wud be lyk ram(dutta), sita(naku), laxman(baji) going to vanvaas alongwid urmila(laxman's wife, here madhu). Smile
Hi Shruti,
Right now the way Naku is accepted everywhere by PW people, this modern vanvaas may not happen, but some interesting changes are surely needed ,something very different that we haven't seen till now in any of the shows.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustWanderbug

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Wanderbugushankitvc

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shashikalasm

Originally posted by mnx12

Hi, just another thought. For a new track,after Datta-Naku unites, Datta comes to PN, tries to find out his enemies, Chasker tells him it was Kala's plan,after confronting Kala, instead of throwing her out of PN, this time he gets detached from his sisters,happens to read DP's letter, forgives him,decides to move away from PW for sometimes. He accepts DP's property & moves over there to find new people, new challanges may be a new life with Naku,Madhu & Baji. Though PW villagers & AS may not allow them to leave, but this can be another longer lasting track if well developed.Smile

I think Vanavas is not needed in the show as of now. Dutta should not leave patilwadi.. I want to see some different story.. kala going out of PN and joining hands with anna or morey. Bajji's triangle love story... new cop entry etc.. I want to watch good and funny love story of bajji.

I agree yaar....i want to see afunny love triangle between madhu-baaji-roops..it would be really hilarious to see baaji juggling between not one but two ladli sisters of over-protective Dutta...maaza to bahut aayega..plus put mohit mallik as the cop..i would like to see him too...maybe as a staunch dutta opposer but later he would join forces with Dutta to capture a bigger target like Anna2 who may be introduced as some seditious terrorist,smuggler wanted criminal or something...one thing we all know is that police though want to catch dutta they don't have evidence against him...so Dutta may never be captured....without proof..i don't want Dutta going to jail but the cop angle has numerous possibilities...also madhu should be paired with the cop rather than baaji...i know IF ppl may hit me with joota-chappal for saying this but..still somehow i like roops-baaji more.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
SmileGood, so ideas are flowing in, If some friend of Madhu comes from London,  whoes family is in  Ratnagiri & needs help from Datta in sorting out some property dispute, he can fall for either Madhu or Roops, we can see a jealous Baji here, seeing Both Madhu & Roops friendly with him.Smile

Edited by mnx12 - 17 January 2011 at 1:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top