Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhay romances maithilli..latest article (Page 2)

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
piya why she doing  that........but i like  her.........................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thanks for posting. Hug

So, even the CH of the show acknowledges that even today , for Abhay , Metz is everything. I feel bad for Piya but as Chillz rightly said yesterday. For Abhay, Maithli is Maithli and nobody can touch her. 

Looking forward to the AMetz chemistry- soft, tender, sweet. 

pocu...i think Pia to find out d truth ll try n portray herself as Metz....n dats wat wud mk abhay..Day Dreaming.......

i guess this is gud dt he is still in2 maithilli..so dt pia hs to wrk 2wrds mkin a place fr her own....n dat can come in gradually widout rushin coz dat way d story of the lead pair wud stay intense n interestin fr longer period of time...

Ya Piya has to work hard to find a place in abhay's heart. But I feel very sad for Abhay when he will come to know that it's not Maithili but Piya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7TheBlackJaguar

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article!

It is a very thrilling idea, altogether apart from the one last bit - Pia is Abhay's Mathali who's come back blah blah - that's umm, ridiculous. Stern Smile

Edited by -Kanky- - 15 January 2011 at 1:05am

adits7

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
oh..thanx for sharing...:)hope everything goes fine:)oh..feeling...sorry..for abhay...what he will do when he comes to know that she is pia...not matz,:(oh..my abhay will be hurt...

Edited by ifrah. - 15 January 2011 at 1:12am

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Originally posted by adits7

Thanks for posting. Hug

So, even the CH of the show acknowledges that even today , for Abhay , Metz is everything. I feel bad for Piya but as Chillz rightly said yesterday. For Abhay, Maithli is Maithli and nobody can touch her. 

Looking forward to the AMetz chemistry- soft, tender, sweet. 

pocu...i think Pia to find out d truth ll try n portray herself as Metz....n dats wat wud mk abhay..Day Dreaming.......

i guess this is gud dt he is still in2 maithilli..so dt pia hs to wrk 2wrds mkin a place fr her own....n dat can come in gradually widout rushin coz dat way d story of the lead pair wud stay intense n interestin fr longer period of time...

Ya Piya has to work hard to find a place in abhay's heart. But I feel very sad for Abhay when he will come to know that it's not Maithili but Piya.

sanchi dats wat..d road fr abhay's heart is surely nt gonna b dat easy fr pia....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
And sorry to say, Piya even DARING TO THINK of imitating Metz makes me want to whack herAngry. She is lucky if Abhay doesn't bury her alive for fooling with his heart and his most precious love. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger---sumana13--adits7

mayur786 Groupbie
mayur786
mayur786

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
cool..............thanx 4 sharing waithing 4 the song sequence...bt really want pia to be maithali bcoz abhay loves her and his true love forces maithli to come bak

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

And sorry to say, Piya even DARING TO THINK of imitating Metz makes me want to whack herAngry. She is lucky if Abhay doesn't bury her alive for fooling with his heart and his most precious love. ROFL

ROFLROFL............i remember he hd 1ce confronted dt he still hasnt attacked a human...bt d way Pia is behaving shez provokin him to brk his own rule....ROFL.

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index