The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517ThatOneGuy

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

~ Our star doesn't stop there. NO NO! Here is another "out-of-this-world" achievement! Our star is an assistant of none other than..................SUPER STAR RAJNIKANTH!!!!!!!!!!ShockedClapStar Talk about talent!Wink

Did you really assist Rajnikanth, Mihir? Shocked OMG...tell him to take me in his next movie instead of Aish. ROFL

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 22 March 2011 at 2:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RapierThatOneGuy

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

~ Our star doesn't stop there. NO NO! Here is another "out-of-this-world" achievement! Our star is an assistant of none other than..................SUPER STAR RAJNIKANTH!!!!!!!!!!ShockedClapStar Talk about talent!Wink

Did you really assist Rajnikanth, Mihir? Shocked OMG...tell him to take me in his next movie instead of Aish. ROFL

Shocked humere star par shak????Shocked *dishum-dishum*AngryLOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

LOL

Shak nahin! Herani! ROFL

Rapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

LOL

Shak nahin! Herani! ROFL

herani?!Shocked matlab u didn't think ki humara star, rajnikanth ka assistant ban sakta hai!!!Angry for having such low expectations....dishum dishum again!LOL
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
LOL my god just noticed this is the 2nd most popular topic on this forum after Max-Manik Appreciation Thread LOLDancing

u guys are fultoo fatakkkkk HugStar
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
It was a wonderful season Hug thank you all for all the appreciation(bashing), can never thank you enough LOL specially rappy, u the best di Big smile

and each and every single one of you :) hopefully see u guys soon in doubles season 2. 

Rapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

It was a wonderful season Hug thank you all for all the appreciation(bashing), can never thank you enough LOL specially rappy, u the best di Big smile

and each and every single one of you :) hopefully see u guys soon in doubles season 2. 

bashing? show me the post that bashed u!! uski  toh aisi ki taisi!AngryLOL

aww ur welcome brother! anytime!WinkHug and yup, i am the best aren't i?EmbarrassedTongueLOL

hope to see all mihir fans in DID doubles 2 or even better, DKS!!! till then, tata!Wink

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index