India-Forums

Mihirism Appreciation Thread! (Page 30)

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess.

Ewwww. Why would anyone want to appreciate Mihir?
Yuck!

ROFL
ROFL

AND OMG! YOU"RE GONNA TRY TO BRIBE ME?! Shocked Shocked
how dare you!

p.s. how much are you willing to pay me? we can work something out :D lmfaooo!!

Jess I freaking love you! Dude, where are you nowadays? 

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
arey mera star! i totally abandoned this thread! lol. oops!

i will try to go find some more accomplishments of our star, Mihir! maybe i will post all of his SUPERB shayari (parodies) on this thread!Wink
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
@Nikki, Exactly, she doens't answer my PMs, doesn't come on the forum Ermm Itni jaldi bhula diya hame? 

Edited by Mihirism - 06 March 2011 at 7:36pm
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

i will try to go find some more accomplishments of our star, Mihir! maybe i will post all of his SUPERB shayari (parodies) on this thread!Wink

LOLLOL Kuch bhi ho jaye don't post my performance videos...don't want fanlist to come down to zero again. 
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

LOLLOL Kuch bhi ho jaye don't post my performance videos...don't want fanlist to come down to zero again. 

kaunse performances?! tum performer bhi ho?!!!!!!!ShockedShockedShocked ab ye toh mujhe likna hi padega!LOL
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mihirism

kaunse performances?! tum performer bhi ho?!!!!!!!ShockedShockedShocked ab ye toh mujhe likna hi padega!LOL

Hoon nahi...tha LOL isliye bol raha hoon dont post my videos Wink BTW u can remove all that "conversation with Karan" waala thing Tongue
dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

nice a salman fan....hey clear something up for me here.......as a female, is it difficult being a Salman fan? bole to the guy changes g/f's so often, doesn't it make it difficult? for example I am a Priyanka Chopra fan but this whole thing about her and Shahid Khan being together is making it next to impossible for me to be her fan.......I am thinking about becoming Deepika's fan now that she is not attached to anyone anymore.....Tongue
@bold: Shahid Khan? You mean Kapoor ROFL
dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Mihir, I don't know if it was you or someone else, but didn't you make a rap for one of your classes?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index