Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

ankita lokhande has some serious attitude (Page 8)

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@Ekta: Yeah I remember, that particular one liner about salman faking injury was in bad taste. Good thing someone issued a clarification post in advance. That was clever.

I think we should have sticky posts made in advance for Sushant, Salman and so on cos controversies are chasing them. LOL It will be easier to discuss.
lol jealousy brings such controversies

also i know u didnt attack me .. i used the wrong word so i apologize about tht .. still i stick to my opinion and u stick to urs .. i just thought why am i being quoted by everyone for statin my opinion with facts .. at least my post was written with logic unlike some others who write shit and thts whts annoyin [im referring to salman in this case]

anyways if someone else tht comes later on this topic ... pls dont quote me lol .. im out of debating this topic ..  thts my opinion and i will respect urs too

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
@ekta: I think most people used your name cos you gave a reason for believing that Ankita has an attitude, its easier to discuss with someone who gives reason for a belief than someone who voices his opinions in one line. We weren't trying to attack, we were trying to DISCUSS.

Well all's well that ends well. :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

9991 Senior Member

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I read in some post that ankita has problem with sushant, i want to say why will someone be jealous of his or her boyfriend/girlfriend,why will ankita be jealous of sushant because he is her boyfriend and someday will become her husband(life partner), ankita and sushant have full right over each other because they are a couple..

Edited by 9991 - 15 January 2011 at 5:02am

star_wars

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
wow trying die hard to score 30 and give a gud performance frm her side shows how much attitude she has..i learnt a new thing now lolz

i've been following her since 1 1/2 yrs and never noticed a thing like you said and it has not even passed 2 months ever since JDJ started and you gave a statement just like dat  hmm

watever for me Ankita is a natural nd talented actress,beautiful and amazing dancer..dat is much enuf for me to like her as a fan :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrystar_warslunza

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Wowwww this is amazingggggggggg I love this!!

I thought this might end very much soon,but seems like it's gonna be prolonged more than I thought. Tongue

So few cents from me and I don't know which "sources" told that Sushant and Ankita have attitude if those sources think that both are with full of attitude then it's super fine! Cool  Atleast I'm happy to know that these two know how to throw attitude which I thought both lacked hmmm..

Well according to my source I can confirm that neither of them have "attitude" to an extent which might hurt some one and I don't think any one is interested in that sources I think,but if in case both are throwing attitude then good for them as both are utilizing the fame properly and either of them are not ruining career with reports of throwing tantrums in sets or behaving in rude manner with any lady reporters who visit sets for interview or beating any guards who protest them for shooting. Tongue

Edit: Because we have been thought in our classes of HR that "Your Definition of Attitude Determines How Successful You Are in Your Career" Big smile

Edited by nishr - 15 January 2011 at 6:30am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadyangelmints05CuteCherrytoothbrush13star_warslunzaNisha_90nikitagmcTani91coolpratzPiyatrixAreYaar

9991 Senior Member

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
In one word neither sushant or ankita have attitude,i have been following them since last 1 and 1/2 years and NEVER it has been reported ever that they have attitude. I wish Sushita shows attitude for a change :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SadyangelCuteCherrystar_wars

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Hey ekta donot get me wrong ten do u know anything about sushant also and his trueself if she had attitude why will this guy who is act more popular ten do her I like her I so much
hes also like herLOL no wonder they get along

I really really tried hard not to reply this,but I'm just  tooo curious to know that how can a person have attitude if that person  likes the one who have attitude?Confused

I'm just asking this generally not bringing any one either Sushant,Ankita or any celeb for that reason.

Edited by nishr - 15 January 2011 at 6:45am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrytoothbrush13star_warsnimrahlunzaNisha_90AreYaar

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
from watever i have seen of hers she appears very humble and friendly person . Here let me clearly mention that I am not exactly her fan as such ; I never watch her daily soap but in JDJ infact she has come accross as a very positive and friendly person at least to me. Only thing about her which I dislike is her every week statement about'Beating sushant ' !! LOLlolzz may be becoz I am die hard sushant fan!! But I guess that might not be her own statement as well; a script by creative team added up just to encash the personal bonding of sushant -Ankita and gain TRPs!!

lunza

Go to top