Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

ankita lokhande has some serious attitude (Page 3)

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by ekta_salman

ive heard from many ppl [not gonna mention names but they are insiders tht know whts goin] --- tht ankita has seriously some attitude problems .,,. shes too arrogant and full of herself

and if someone attacks me sayin .. well on screen shes very nice .. then im already gonna defend my point beforehand ...

many celebs dont show their true colors ... if she really showed her  true image would she have fans .. lol no ... hence they fake their personality but in real shes not like this

also if u observe .. she does talk and act big .. 

well , ya many celebs dont show their true colors . .so we also cant say whether salman is really humble .. he might be arrogant and putting up an act ... who knows he might also be faking his injury .. who knows , he might also be faking his personality right ...

PS . Didnt want to talk like this .. but i found your post offensive ..

There is nothing offensive about this post . Maybe she is RIGHT. Well, I personally find her big- mouthed Sleepy

And as for Salman faking his injury ? Give me a solid reason as to why ? I mean is he dumb enough to want to get low scores and get eliminated when they were always in the high ? Question

Edited by candygurl_ksg - 15 January 2011 at 3:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Chocoholic_Xshivani003

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
guys im not being diplomatic nor is ankita my fav actress (it's additi gupta Day Dreaming as u can see in my avi) but i havnt heard any story abt ankita's attitude issues 

i'v seen her off screen moments for da last 2 years and havnt heard or read anywhere abt such news so i really dont know da truth behind dis. to me, she's a wonderful girl

awww dont say bad abt sushant ekta girly cz he's a sweetheart Day Dreaming  he's one of da honest hardworking guys on tv rite now with zero attitude issues and ekta kapoor could vouch u on dat as she hates workin with ppl who hav attitude issues... psst she fires such ppl ROFL

btw i dont see anythin in da main post so i'v no idea wat da author is actually referin to ROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitrianCuteCherry-monica-lunzanikitagmcArushiBSPiyatrixcoolpratz

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

ive heard from many ppl [not gonna mention names but they are insiders tht know whts goin] --- tht ankita has seriously some attitude problems .,,. shes too arrogant and full of herself

and if someone attacks me sayin .. well on screen shes very nice .. then im already gonna defend my point beforehand ...

many celebs dont show their true colors ... if she really showed her  true image would she have fans .. lol no ... hence they fake their personality but in real shes not like this

well , ya many celebs dont show their true colors . .so we also cant say whether salman is really humble .. he might be arrogant and putting up an act ... who knows he might also be faking his injury .. who knows , he might also be faking his personality right ...

lol well only ppl who cant see behind will say this
whoever told me this i trust them ... and this is why i didnt wanna say anytihn ... cuz no matter wht im gonnna get attacked

and i dont really find it right from u to say tht ... cuz ur just givin ur thoughts while im sayin wht ive heard from ppl whom i believe .... i used to be ankitas fan and thought she was the sweetest and prettiest girl ever ... but when knowin facts ones opinion change

and i agree ... u never know wht the celebs true faces are ... but i know the salman behind scenes and hes the most nicest person ever .. yes he is humble and yes the injury is real ... he actually got surpirsed to see ppl thinkin tht the injury was fake lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Chocoholic_Xshivani003ArushiBSCurlylocks

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candygurl_ksg

There is nothing offensive about this post . Looking at her , we can SOMEHOW make out that she has a little attitude problem !

And as for Salman faking his injury ? Give me a solid reason as to why ? I mean is he dumb enough to want to get low scores and get eliminated when they were always in the high ? Question
lol thanks arushi ... i didnt wanna offend anyone esp ankita fans .. i knew ill get attacked but  i tried to defend my view with facts and with respect .. everyone has their opinion and if ppl think ankita is the sweetest gril ever then go ahead.

but thts my point of view .. and i do think tht in screen u can see tht she acts big

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003ArushiBSCurlylocks

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candygurl_ksg

Okhay I somehow agee with this . . I sometimes do find her big- mouthed  . . . . Sorry to say . 
But otherwise , no offencesSmile

dear , if she had a big mouth , if she had an attitude , if she was arrogant etc... she would give Nishant hell... 
like i said , nishant is lucky to have gotten her ..i loved the way she handled the situation and maintained her composure .. while nishant continued babbling ... not once did she turn around or blame him .. though he pretty much put the blame on her , calling it "celebrity restrictions" , though she has been rehearsing after 12-14 shoots .. practicing till 5 in the morning ...
she could have easily shut him up completely in front of the judges , after all she is "famous celebrity" and he isnt .. but she didnt do any such thing .... she didnt put him down at all...
does this sound like someone who is a difficult person to be with or someone with an attitude?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitrianCuteCherry-monica-shootingstar27star_warsSaffyFlowerprayas_nimrahTani91ArushiBSPiyatrixcoolpratzCurlylocksAreYaar

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

guys im not being diplomatic nor is ankita my fav actress (it's additi gupta Day Dreaming as u can see in my avi) but i havnt heard any story abt ankita's attitude issues 

i'v seen her off screen moments for da last 2 years and havnt heard or read anywhere abt such news so i really dont know da truth behind dis. to me, she's a wonderful girl

awww dont say bad abt sushant ekta girly cz he's a sweetheart Day Dreaming  he's one of da honest hardworking guys on tv rite now with zero attitude issues and ekta kapoor could vouch u on dat as she hates workin with ppl who hav attitude issues... psst she fires such ppl ROFL

btw i dont see anythin in da main post so i'v no idea wat da author is actually referin to ROFLROFL
well nadz tht my opinion and ive heard this from insiders tht i trust
so im gonna stick to my opinion about sushant and ankita

but im not tryin to offend their fans

i know if u say somethin bad about ur fav u start attackin tht person ,.. but as i said before im not inventing this ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBSCurlylocks

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
 @Lunza- I would like to applaud her on that . .But sometimes she acts a little weird . .And its not just only her, its all the other celebrities also who also have to practice till early in the morning Smile but well, that was Nishant's problem Wink

And Offcourse she isnt a fool to be bashing Nishant on the stage. Also I feel that she always wants to be in the limelight, whether she is required or not. In Teen ka Tadka also, she grasped the mike from Salman LOL

Well, No offense to Sushant. He is ADORABLE Big smile

Edited by candygurl_ksg - 15 January 2011 at 3:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

lol well only ppl who cant see behind will say this
whoever told me this i trust them ... and this is why i didnt wanna say anytihn ... cuz no matter wht im gonnna get attacked

and i dont really find it right from u to say tht ... cuz ur just givin ur thoughts while im sayin wht ive heard from ppl whom i believe .... i used to be ankitas fan and thought she was the sweetest and prettiest girl ever ... but when knowin facts ones opinion change

and i agree ... u never know wht the celebs true faces are ... but i know the salman behind scenes and hes the most nicest person ever .. yes he is humble and yes the injury is real ... he actually got surpirsed to see ppl thinkin tht the injury was fake lol

well , you "trust your sources " .. i trust many of the candid moments .. "unrehearsed" clips that I have seen of hers from the past year and half ..
just like you are going to get defensive if anyone di*ses salman .. and come all out in his support .. I am going to be upset too .. as an ankita's fan .. if someone calls her "full of attitude" , "not showing her true colours " , and "arrogant" ... You have followed his journey right from DID 1 right? If some day , someone with "sources" talks shit about him , are you going to believe it .. No, you won't .. bcuz as a fan , you have seen salman , observed him in his interviews , observed the way he interacts with his fans etc... you are firm about your opinion regarding him ...
The same way , for those who have followed ankita right from the beginning of her career , observed her in interviews, off screen moments (where she isnt "acting" or "hiding her true colours"), in events and functions , these so called "sources " are not something we are going to trust .,.. 

Edited by lunza - 15 January 2011 at 3:40am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitrianvishwapCuteCherrydevashree_h-desigirl-..yajnaseni..-monica-_notinuse_star_warsblytonnimrahnikitagmcPiyatrixTani91

Go to top