Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

ankita lokhande has some serious attitude (Page 2)

mints05 Senior Member
mints05
mints05

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
I dont think she has an attitude,,,
and if other people think she has...i mean its good!!
attitude makes her different and you are bound to carry some attitude in today's world and in the industry...otherwise people just dont pay heed!....and ppl shouldnt need to b friendly always..

i am glad she carries attitude!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monica-star_wars

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
ive heard from many ppl [not gonna mention names but they are insiders tht know whts goin] --- tht ankita has seriously some attitude problems .,,. shes too arrogant and full of herself

and if someone attacks me sayin .. well on screen shes very nice .. then im already gonna defend my point beforehand ...

many celebs dont show their true colors ... if she really showed her  true image would she have fans .. lol no ... hence they fake their personality but in real shes not like this

also if u observe .. she does talk and act big .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Chocoholic_Xgenifan

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EatPrayLove

I mean I don't know I feel she's somewhat not able to adjust to the fact that Sushant gets better marks than her. I do not mean to offend Ankita fans, it's just that I've been feeling so ever since Sushant got his first 30. She even said something to that effect, something about Sushant getting 30 and the fact that she didn't....don't remember exactly.

Well , I guess you are watching her for the first time on JDJ and havent seen much of her before ? ...
umm ..from the past year and a half, i have been been watching their off screen moments on the sets , anki's reactions at award functions when sushant gets an award , that girl screamsLOL(well she couldnt stop herself from screaming when his name was announced ..and that was after she had missed out on best actress award..) and positively starts glowing whenever he is praised .. you can even see it on JDJ , when she is clapping for him after every performance ... she has a "I am so proud of you " look on her face..
yes , maybe she is itching to get a 30 after the first 30 in the show , which was sushant's . .so what ? maybe it is just healthy competition between the two ?, i dont think this means she resents the fact that he gets higher marks or more praises ..
she is very supportive of him , so is he , you can see them sitting at each other's rehearsals ...
she even got her entire family to watch him rehearsing once .LOL

umm.. so I guess what I am trying to say isLOL .. after almost two years of ...uh.. "close friendship" .. they are kinda above such pettiness....

and regarding her having attitude , havent seen anything to indicate that yet..

Edited by lunza - 15 January 2011 at 5:17am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

divyachocypavitrianCuteCherrydevashree_h-monica-star_wars.....Lata.....nimrahAreYaar

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Hey ekta donot get me wrong ten do u know anything about sushant also and his trueself if she had attitude why will this guy who is act more popular ten do her I like her I so much
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Hey ekta donot get me wrong ten do u know anything about sushant also and his trueself if she had attitude why will this guy who is act more popular ten do her I like her I so much
hes also like herLOL no wonder they get along

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Chocoholic_X

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

ive heard from many ppl [not gonna mention names but they are insiders tht know whts goin] --- tht ankita has seriously some attitude problems .,,. shes too arrogant and full of herself

and if someone attacks me sayin .. well on screen shes very nice .. then im already gonna defend my point beforehand ...

many celebs dont show their true colors ... if she really showed her  true image would she have fans .. lol no ... hence they fake their personality but in real shes not like this

Okhay I somehow agee with this . . I sometimes do find her big- mouthed  . . . . Sorry to say . 
But otherwise , no offencesSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Chocoholic_X-desigirl-sherma

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged

well , ya many celebs dont show their true colors . .so we also cant say whether salman is really humble .. he might be arrogant and putting up an act ... who knows he might also be faking his injury .. who knows , he might also be faking his personality right ...

PS . Didnt want to talk like this .. but i found your post offensive ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monica-_notinuse_star_wars

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

hes also like herLOL no wonder they get along

ya both have big egos , fake their personalities , fool their fans , dont show their true colors.. Wacko Thumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Chocoholic_Xgenifanstar_warsDoNotMind

Go to top