Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

ankita lokhande has some serious attitude (Page 18)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
niki check out sushant on sbs clip !!! its awesome lol..

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

I saw the clip Lunza. I'm having problems in commenting due to my net. Finally figured out how to do it. I'm still hunting for the promo though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

@ Debayon. I can hope you can sympathize with the frustration of many here. It is a natural and warranted reaction to question something like this. We are not all "getting worked out" about or "mocking". Truth be told, if someone stated something negative about a loved one such as ur family member based on opinions and another person chimes with profound certainty to support that claim because they heard from so and so but won't mention who. Would your first response not be "WHO?" and "What else did they say"  in order to fully understand the context? If the second person just left it at that and started getting defensive and accusing those enquiries as attacks, would you not be frustrated? In my opinion, in this senario, how the second person went about it is a lot more frustrating than the first. The first person was clear that it was all opinion and gave no hint that they have undisputable proof. What's worse is that many people today do not grasp the concept of critical thinking fall into the trap so easily. It falls in our hand to help others see the errors in their ways before we start playing "Broken Telephone." And one more point I'd like to add, I think this is a good lesson to us all. Although we don't like to admit it, I think once in a while, we all make the mistake of believing things we hear without questioning. It is my hope that when that occurs, I am quickly shown my errors. LOL The whole concept of forums is for discussion and gaining insight. If anything I have nothing but best regards for those that are quick to proclaim statements as undisputable proof. Life will have a lot in store for them.
OK, like I said before, I am totally clueless about this whole 'source' affairLOL I can neither make a head or tail outta it. Are you Ankita fans questioning the validity of the source of the topic starter? I guess it's his/her brain(opinions) thenLOL I might e wrong, but that's my assumption.

@ bold: Exactly, but do so in a peaceful manner, even if the other person's attacking you, unless it doesn't get personal or goes to the height of extremism, you know? 

@ underlined:LOL

Go to top