Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

ankita lokhande has some serious attitude (Page 17)

ssral Groupbie
ssral
ssral

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
In some case having attitude is good. But it should not be over. If we put in ankita place or if we see inside us we all of us has got attitude. As similar to jealousy everybody has got own kind of attitude which is human nature. I can't say that she has got zero attitude but if she has I am sure that it isnot harmful to anybody. And about the article it is clearly written that ragini is scared of elimination therefore she prays before the announcement of elimination. When asked about the elimination ragini said that only one can be winner. If that is the case why she prayed before the announcement. She should accept it with confident.

Similarly in ankita case she knows the fact that how it feels when you come in button three. I don't think that her answer is over confident. She is answering the question how it should be answered practically. She is not answering diplomatically. She is answering practically what she feels. So I don't think answer of article could claim that she has got attitude.

Edited by ssral - 16 January 2011 at 4:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-monica-

9991 Senior Member

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Some people might think she has attitude because she is very genuine and clear hearted,she is not fake whatever is in her heart the same thing is on her mouth.she is very direct,she says what she genuinely feels,she is very transperent and i love her attitude

-monica-

EatPrayLove Senior Member
EatPrayLove
EatPrayLove

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Last time, you ran away in a similar fashion after posting only one statement-- 'Sushant Singh Rajput does not deserve to be on JDJ- this is going against the concept.'  --- and you didn't post a single post after that.

Hope this time, you will put across your points more properly and revert back.

Shocked OMG yes. This is the topicmaker of that "isn't sushant a dancer" post, eh? She does seem to have a SERIOUS something against Sushant and Ankita!

I'm so thoroughly bored with this topic. Yawwn. Ankita fans, you guyz love her so why bother with those who don't? One fan less or more won't make any difference, right? And those who are not Ankita fans, why try to influence other people's opinions of their favs! To each his own, bas finish!

Maybe IF should develop a program such that newbies are not allowed to create topics for the first atleast 20 days, and can only reply in other threads. Newbies often do not understand how exactly  a forum works and end up with messed up topics like this. I speak from experienceOuch.

Does anyone have an idea about the marks given to the contestant this week? I couldn't find any news on their scores. 

nikitagmc

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Even if she has "attitude problem" that shouldn't be our problem right?Wink...
as long as she is professional, and we as audience don't have to suffer with reference to her work, nothing shud bother me atleastBig smile.

a little off topic -I have known celebs who's attitude problem (they believe tat the show runs on their shoulders) walk out of shows claiming tat they r trp gainers and now their career is nowhere to be seen, cause audience are also not blind, they know when n how to give a reply to such celebsLOLLOLLOL

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..Nisha_90nikitagmc

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by ekta_salman

ive heard from many ppl [not gonna mention names but they are insiders tht know whts goin] --- tht ankita has seriously some attitude problems .,,. shes too arrogant and full of herself

and if someone attacks me sayin .. well on screen shes very nice .. then im already gonna defend my point beforehand ...

many celebs dont show their true colors ... if she really showed her  true image would she have fans .. lol no ... hence they fake their personality but in real shes not like this

also if u observe .. she does talk and act big .. 

well , ya many celebs dont show their true colors . .so we also cant say whether salman is really humble .. he might be arrogant and putting up an act ... who knows he might also be faking his injury .. who knows , he might also be faking his personality right ...

PS . Didnt want to talk like this .. but i found your post offensive ..

OMG.......Heheheeeeeeeeeeeeee.........

Topic starter made one sentence & it grew to 17 pages of "Ankita has attitude" & "Ankita doesnot have one" Debate............

Anyway........Well,I dont know anything about Ankita personally neither I have seen her in any SBS or SBB........I dont know she has any attitude or not.......Dont wanna know as well........She is quite a good dancer & gives good compitition to others.....Thats all I know...........Smile

But,I wanted to clear this thing to Lunza........

Salman definitely a Humble person.He is from my city & I quite know him from DID........
He is very hardworking & friendly guy...........
He has attitude but not something to say "I am the best"........But,the attitude in his style,Dancing.........
He is very stylish guy & loves to live life with style & want to make something "Big"............Embarrassed
He is a total sweetheart.............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.................

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
^^^saaki ,D'oh if you have read my other posts , you would understand that i didnt mean a word of what i said against salman ...
ask ekta and candygurl .. or read all my posts .. cant type everything again...

--Saaki--

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by EatPrayLove

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Last time, you ran away in a similar fashion after posting only one statement-- 'Sushant Singh Rajput does not deserve to be on JDJ- this is going against the concept.'  --- and you didn't post a single post after that.

Hope this time, you will put across your points more properly and revert back.

Shocked OMG yes. This is the topicmaker of that "isn't sushant a dancer" post, eh? She does seem to have a SERIOUS something against Sushant and Ankita! LOL

I'm so thoroughly bored with this topic. Yawwn.Me too. YAWWWNSleepy Ankita fans, you guyz love her so why bother with those who don't? One fan less or more won't make any difference, right? And those who are not Ankita fans, why try to influence other people's opinions of their favs! To each his own, bas finish!

Maybe IF should develop a program such that newbies are not allowed to create topics for the first atleast 20 days, and can only reply in other threads. Newbies often do not understand how exactly  a forum works and end up with messed up topics like this. I speak from experienceOuch.

Does anyone have an idea about the marks given to the contestant this week? I couldn't find any news on their scores.  No clear idea. Rumours are floating about though about Chang and Anki's marks. Chang got a standing ovation from Madhuri.

Edited by nikitagmc - 16 January 2011 at 11:21am

lunza

Go to top