Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

ankita lokhande has some serious attitude (Page 16)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
@PAndora'sBox: Brilliant post!!! This is the third post of yours in a row that I have clicked 'like' for. Precisely that is my point which I wrote above too--- frustration is natural if random, incomplete information is given, that too about someone you like, and asking questions about it is not wrong too. Sometimes, even though people try and control it, it comes through in the posts, unfortunately.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monica-lunza

9991 Senior Member

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Where are the Mods?? Mods plz close this topic thats all i want to request
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I disagree, Ankita does not have an attitude. She gets along well with everyone and was very sweet and calm despite Nishant trying to blame her for his mistakes. She didn't yell on him or show him attitude, instead she continued to be a good sport and danced very well with Nishant later on in the show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyachocy-monica-lunza-Hoor-

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
wat attitude exactly? r u talking about the attitude she had in her street dance? well it was necessary for her performance & ur post just shows how powerful her performance must've been tht u still cant forget about tht attitudeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SadyangelCuteCherry-monica-

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
omg! Do you really think Anki has some serious attitude?
If you really think so, then i would say you don't know the meaning of attitude. Coz, for the last two years, i have been watching her interviews, and still don't see the slightest attitude in her. What i have seen in her is- she is too friendly, decent, supportive, adorable and very hard working girl.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
@TM: With this post of urs, i am very much sure that ur really bad at judging people (no offense). I know Ankita since 1 nd a half years now. Even before JDJ, i loved her as an actress.. but since JDJ has started, i've started loving nd admiring her as a person/human. She is so humble yet tough. The reason why she was pulling Sushant's leg after he got 30 was merely for masti! Sushant nd ankita are the best of friends (umm not really Tongue) so this kind of leg pulling is natural between them. Nd didnt you notice, that after every 30 Sushant got, the first person who he used to hug was NOT Shampa, but was Ankita.. There is practically no kind of jealousy between the two.

Nd as someone pointed out earlier in this thread, Salman does not like people with serious attitude problem, then why is he such good friends with Ankita? Nd Chang too?
Also, as Sadia pointed out, if ur talking about the attitude she had in the street dancing round, well, that HAD to be in it! The attitude was needed in break dance nd that too on a song like 'Chhaliya' Big smile

All of us here are not defending our favourite. If you would've been right, then we would have agreed to you at some point, coz liking ur favourite doesnt mean we'll like everything about her/him. But you are not right at this, nd thats the only reason why we are defending Ankita!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monica-Tani91

resh91 Newbie
resh91
resh91

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Ragini Khanna and Ankita Lokhande shares their different takes on elimination in Sony TV's Jhalak..

Ragini Khanna and Ankita Lokhande are the two top actresses of the daily soap on Indian Television. And now with the participation in Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa they both are sharing the same space in the same show but have different point of view in the same situations.

Yes, we are talking about the situation through which these two have undergone being in the danger zone. If sources are to be believed, Ragini Khanna aka Suhana engrosses herself in prayers just before the shoot. On the other hand apni Archana aka Ankita Lokhande was seen discussing with Remo D'Souza before the shoot of  she being is pretty sure to be eliminated. That means both are worried about their performances. They are consistently growing up in their performances but somewhere luck is not in their favour.

The common thing between these two is both of them have seen the danger zone so let's see how they felt being in the danger zone. We are sure you will notice  they both share a vast difference in their views.

We contacted Ankita who says, "I was terrified when I was in danger zone, but I was confident that won't get eliminated because I trust my fans and family who vote for me. Even for this episodbe I was damn sure that will go in the danger zone but I was surprised to see Ragini in my place. When I was in danger zone I felt what will happen to me . I was so relaxed when my name was not announced to leave the stage."

While being the other side of a same coin, Ragini says, "Actually I am really not afraid of being eliminated because it's a pattern of the game; everyone cannot win the competition and there will be only one winner which means all the others are going to get eliminated, so why to worry. I see to it that I give my best on the stage and to the audience.

her dis statement clearly shows her overconfidence nd attitude....iam also a huge fan of ankita...but aftr reading dis iam little disapponted....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
hey just want to add here,although wtching pr for almost 2 yrs,i still tink she has attitude problem.but a fact here is she is a fab actor,tat wat matters.and if a person hav sum attitude tat doesnt means tat she is bad.even a b grade or c grade actors do hav attitude,so wat.she is a big star,and a very gud dancer.peopl watch pr not for ankita but for archana,same goes for jdj people like her dance so dey wtch her and she is still dere in d show.

Go to top