Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

ankita lokhande has some serious attitude (Page 15)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@Debayon: Do not generalise everyone cos of one post. Many here do not have intention of leaving the forum, like me.
I am not generalizing on the basis of one post, but rather a number of posts, which doesn't make it generalization anymore. Look around the thread, it is either someone mocking some other person about some 'source' about which/whom I am unaware of and is not the topic at hand, or it's become a battleground for people who are going to extreme measures such as criticizing the character of the topic maker. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I don't think one should take such threads so seriously, essentially since there's nothing actually to discuss about. Just because a person does not like a person you do doesn't mean that he/she should have a bad character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by sushitafan

she doesn't look too sportive to me, i dunno why! just my opinion.
lol// wht do you maean???
have u ever seen any oder contestant shouting on getting even 7 marks..????
but she does ..
now wat u expect i dont know..
lol

i meant just what i said. she doesn't look too sportive. her constant obsession with beating sushant is irritaitng. yes, it can be a joke once or twice. but she is hell bent upon it. so i felt she isn't sportive. that's it.

rapier .. her "obsession" with beating sushant has been going on for a year and a half D'oh ..
she does that very often .. It has NOTHING to do with JDJ ...
I think till now I have seen her hit , punch , pinch him , whack him on the head , pull his ears .. and I think she has banged his head against the wall too .. all very playful ... nothing harsh ... it doesnt really mean anything else...
lol.. a couple of us have even joked that sushant should file a complaint for abuse LOL .. but oh well , sushant doesnt seem to mind .. toh humein kya ..LOL

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by sushitafan

she doesn't look too sportive to me, i dunno why! just my opinion.
lol// wht do you maean???
have u ever seen any oder contestant shouting on getting even 7 marks..????
but she does ..
now wat u expect i dont know..
lol

i meant just what i said. she doesn't look too sportive. her constant obsession with beating sushant is irritaitng. yes, it can be a joke once or twice. but she is hell bent upon it. so i felt she isn't sportive. that's it.

rapier .. her "obsession" with beating sushant has been going on for a year and a half D'oh ..
I think till now I have seen her hit , punch , pinch him , whack him on the head , pull his ears .. and I think she has banged his head against the wall too .. all very playful ... nothing harsh ... it doesnt really mean anything else...
lol.. a couple of us have even joked that sushant should file a complaint for abuse LOL .. but oh well , sushant doesnt seem to mind .. toh humein kya ..LOL

i think u misinterpreted my word, "beating." lol. i don't mean "beating" as in physical abuse.LOL i meant "beating" as in surpassing or  exceeding. lol.

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
^^^lol .. ok .. well... the words "ankita" , "beating" , and "sushant" .. in the same sentence .. and i thought you meant whacking ...
well.. i have already replied to what you meant in a post ( i think in reply to eatpraylove .. ) and so have a couple of others i think..

Rapier

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
@Debayon: I was referring to Saffy's forum leaving post. I said don't generalise that we are all leaving the forum.

As I see it, many people left behind their opinions in a good way too. The source story emerged cos someone said they have a source who said something about Ankita's attitude, but said no more. When little, random information is given, everyone tends to get a bit frustrated, I agree. As Pandora'sbox said it well, people tend to ask questions when you leak out something.

That said, I am not defending anyone or myself. Just stating a general fact. Questions about anyone's character or anything else, however, should be avoided. I am okay with discussions as long as they stay healthy.

However, I think this topic has no beginning or end, it isn't really related to the show much which is all about dancing , it has actually becoming a bit weird and uncomfortable for many, and so in my opinion we should all end it here.

A small line said by someone wise, that suits the situation, for all forum members....

"Its better to lose a silly argument, than lose a friend..."

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Golly, complaint for abuse!!! LOLYou know what, even I have a habit of slapping people on the arm lightly when they irritate me.Embarrassed

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I have to agree with debayon over here. I do not see why people are getting so worked up. It's just an opinion, just like any. Some people think ankita is an angel and some people just don't like her. its just an OPINION. just for that, we are rogues?!Confused calling anyone, who isn't all praises for ur fav, a rogue just tells how intolerant a person can be of any criticism for their fav. i advise everyone to just chill! what i don't get is why no one objected when sooo many of the same people who posted in defense of ankita on this thread, called nishant sooo many names. he was called arrogant, unprofessional, and what not. so why is it that it's unaccepotable when it comes to ankita? it's just a show and just some random celebs, not some war where boycotting and what not can take place.

-desigirl-

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
@ Debayon. I can hope you can sympathize with the frustration of many here. It is a natural and warranted reaction to question something like this. We are not all "getting worked out" about or "mocking". Truth be told, if someone stated something negative about a loved one such as ur family member based on opinions and another person chimes with profound certainty to support that claim because they heard from so and so but won't mention who. Would your first response not be "WHO?" and "What else did they say"  in order to fully understand the context? If the second person just left it at that and started getting defensive and accusing those enquiries as attacks, would you not be frustrated? In my opinion, in this senario, how the second person went about it is a lot more frustrating than the first. The first person was clear that it was all opinion and gave no hint that they have undisputable proof. What's worse is that many people today do not grasp the concept of critical thinking fall into the trap so easily. It falls in our hand to help others see the errors in their ways before we start playing "Broken Telephone." And one more point I'd like to add, I think this is a good lesson to us all. Although we don't like to admit it, I think once in a while, we all make the mistake of believing things we hear without questioning. It is my hope that when that occurs, I am quickly shown my errors. LOL The whole concept of forums is for discussion and gaining insight. If anything I have nothing but best regards for those that are quick to proclaim statements as undisputable proof. Life will have a lot in store for them.

Edited by PandorasBox - 15 January 2011 at 9:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry-monica-lunzaTiyalinikitagmcTani91

Go to top