Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

ankita lokhande has some serious attitude (Page 14)

peace224 Groupbie
peace224
peace224

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
u you know what i agree with u she does have some attitude but she doesn't show it :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Originally posted by candygurl_ksg

There is nothing offensive about this post . Looking at her , we can SOMEHOW make out that she has a little attitude problem !

And as for Salman faking his injury ? Give me a solid reason as to why ? I mean is he dumb enough to want to get low scores and get eliminated when they were always in the high ? Question
lol thanks arushi ... i didnt wanna offend anyone esp ankita fans .. i knew ill get attacked but  i tried to defend my view with facts and with respect .. everyone has their opinion and if ppl think ankita is the sweetest gril ever then go ahead.

but thts my point of view .. and i do think tht in screen u can see tht she acts big

I don't think hearing something from someone else qualifies as fact. I hate it when people try to validate their points by saying "I heard from so and so that..." Too many loose ends to qualify into a discussion. For all we know those "facts" could be distorted. Hence, quoting your "source" doesn't add anything to the argument. If anything, it weakens your stance. We all know of those girls in high school who love to bring up what they hear from others to stir things. It just seems a bit childish to me. If you are going to critisize someone for their opinions please respect the fact that yours is also opinion (be it from you or your "sources").

Edited by PandorasBox - 15 January 2011 at 6:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrystar_warslunzanikitagmcTani91peachesnplums

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Originally posted by CuteCherry

ok then tell who are the so called "sources" naWink since u have already stated what they said, u might as well say who they are naSmile 
hai rabba .. no point in discussin with fanatics
for Gods sake .. i said MY opinion .... bad would have been if i stated the worlds opinion
my sources are my sources whom i belive..
and ur sources are ur eyes
done
peace out

FANATICS..Talk about the pot calling the kettle blackROFL. I think he/she asked a reasonable question in line with a healthy discussion. No personal attacks whatsoever, there was no need to degrade him/her. Dead If you choose not to answer, then don't. I recall you saying something along the line that you argue with facts and respect. I don't see how belittling and dismissing someone else as a fanatic follows that. I'm glad, however,  that you admitted that it is ur OPINION not facts. let's not get ahead of ourselves here.  Oh and before you attack me, calling me whatever names come to your mind, you should take note I am not a fan/hater of any of the contestants. I am watching it for dancing and entertainment and Madhuri Day Dreaming. Although there can be only one winner, I hope everyone steps it up and bring it their best and produce beautiful dance routines. I will watch it no matter which celebs get eliminated or wins.

P.S.  On reading your previous posts, I'm sorry you feel like you're being attacked. But yes, in the real world if you are going to try to pass off something as valid, you must be ready to have ur "facts" probed into to either validate or disqualifie your stance. It is nothing against you. If anything, it makes you into a better more logical person. You cannot state something and then retract and say it's opinion. I would have been perfectly fine with you stating something like " In my opinion I think that Ankita has an attitutude because...." Although personally I think Ankita seems sincere. I would like to add I am not offended with your opinions but the future scientist in me gets irritated with illogical arguments. I am sure when I publish my first paper, my collegues will probe into every single detail. I wouldn't take it personally and call it an attack. A scientific paper is void of opinions, therefore it is warranted. No one can argue with an opinion but statements taken as facts can however be instigated to no ends. Once again, I mean no offence to you. I don't know how old you are but if your are very young, it is acceptable that you do not know the differences. You will eventually learn though.

Edited by PandorasBox - 15 January 2011 at 7:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrystar_warslunzaTiyalinikitagmcTani91peachesnplums

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I just saw this threadShockedShockedShocked  Crazy.

Lunza I love how you defended AnkitaHug but never bother or trust people that cannot reveal their sourceOuchROFLROFL  "Hearsay evidence" is never allowed in court.  Ask Judge Judy, she loves to ask, "did you see" and if the reply is no, she shouts, "shut up and sit"LOLLOLLOL

Lovely post nureatClapClapClap  The contestants seems to be gelling well so why all this nonsenseShockedShocked Discussions should be about performances-whether good or bad..bas

How is her attitude affecting us by the way? I mean we are not sleeping and eating because of it na.ConfusedLOL Hilarious. Idle!!!

lunza

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

Mods,please lock this thread

Why are such falthu threads that bring negativity and no productivity,plus having no evidence or proof of the matter,permitted in this forum - especially as this thread is against a real life person?

And those who wrote all that crap about Ankita - I dont think u r worth my time or the time of any Ankita fans and well wishers - so I won't bend so low to be at the pits with you

Ankita fans,who I am sure are mostly from PR forum - we should boycott the JDJ forum if Mods do not bring such rogues under control

star_wars

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Nice Sunday morning and I open to this....Shocked

Anyway just want to state who says 'sources' aren't opinionated or biased....and their word guarantees the truth. 

If I know a celebrity at close quarters but do not like him/her enough.....will I say the best word about him or her??? leave alone celebrity....just put the source in day to day account??

It matters what equation that source has with the concerned person he/she is describing to be arrogant.

Just wanna reiterate that the 'source' is as good as us in having flaws of being opinionated and biased. 

Its the small details that have observed in one and half years from which I want to conclude that Ankita is a sweet, friendly, hardworking and hassle-free girl. Her spirit is what I appreciate the most. And yes being celebrity she or Sushant aren't debarred from humanly flaws. 

Anyway JDJ is a dance show.......only if her 'attitude' affects her dance performance then I think i guarantees a topic of discussion.....if not so then the discussion is futile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warslunza

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I don't understand why people are getting worked up so much on this. One comment, all the topic maker did was post one comment, and there's a brigade of fans attacking him, going to the extent of saying that they'll boycott the forum? No offense, but how do you think that'll work out for you? Will it make the topic maker change his/her opinions? Besides, after look at the opening comment, I doubt if the person HAS any opinion. In fact, you'll be missing out on some exciting discussions instead. One incomplete sentence about your favorite star, that too with no valid explanation, and people start attacking him/her? Besides, I think many people made their point, by giving out their supports, arguments etc(in a sane as well as an insane way). What's the point in dragging this any further?
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
@Debayon: Do not generalise everyone cos of one post. Many here do not have intention of leaving the forum, like me.

@Saffy: I know you are hurt. Trust me I felt bad too. But I agree with what Debayon has written. There is no need to leave the forum I feel, for any of Anki's fans (and that includes me as well). That will not achieve anything, only cast a negative impression of all of us-- just like KSG's fans in the last season-- even after we have presented our opinions properly and accepted contrary arguments too all along this thread.

Edited by nikitagmc - 15 January 2011 at 7:55pm

lunza

Go to top