Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

ankita lokhande has some serious attitude (Page 11)

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryblytonlunzaTani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

firstly, i want the topic starter to elobrate on his/her issues with ankita and support the point! 
some people agree she has an attitude problem or that she is not SPORTIVE
but let me say, ankita has suffered for 4 years in the industry before she bagged the role of archana in PR. she was the background girl for JDJ in the previous seasons.. she knows the value of hardwork and values her luck, fans and fame..
We all know how cutthorat the industry is, if ankita had attitude problems, she WOULDNT be tolerated at all. Many co-workers speak fondly off her (not including sushant) and she shares a good rappot from crew of PR as well.. this can be seen the behind the scenes moments of SBS, SBB and house Arrest. 
From what i have seen, many contestants seem to  like her as she is seen sitting with many of them... if that was not the case, wouldnt many of them not mingle with her and politely stay away from HER? when we hear stories of rivarly, they are just the extreme cases, tons of dislike between actors are kept under wraps...
even in Teen ka tadka, rashmi made a comment to ankita in a friendly manner, Why reference to her, if she has an attitude problem?
many interviews of her, show her to be a warm, no-nonsense person. she seems like a "dont step on my toes, i dont step on yours" person. 
she has gone through a lot, to achieve what she has today, and that tends to toughen you up! i am NOT SAYING she is a  saint or the nicest person. she is a human being; comepetitveness is natural, but to say she is not sportive or has an attitude is a stretch. 
we shouldnt forget the power of editing! its possible that someone rubbed her in the wrong way, so that person thinks she has an "ATTITUDE" problem..
so far, i dont think she has an attitude probelm.. and so
""inncoent until proven guilty""

ClapClapClapClapClapClap agree with you

I am a fan of Ankita but I liked her more as an actress before JDJ but after JDJ I'm loving her as a person as well.....I seriously don't think she has an attitude problem per say....if you've seen her in shows like SBS/SBB etc....she comes off as a very fun loving person and she is ALWAYS joking with her co stars.....and maybe some people dont understand her types of joking which may come off as "attitude" and arrogance......I agree with PR/Sushita fans...I too have seen many interviews and off screen moments of both Sushant and Ankita and I seriously doubt either of them even know the A of arrogance....but then again these guys are actors....so who knows how they're like in real life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTiyali

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Fans need to CALM down. Just because someone criticizes your favorite does not mean its the end of the world. You guys need to figure out which posts are actually worth replying to and which ones are not.

see nobody is bashing anyone here.. the topic starter has this one line remark about ankita, which is not explained at all. as her fans, we want to know what made him/her say such a statement and we are offering out POV.
if you go to PR forum, we, fans, too critise sushant and ankita in a constructive manner. we said, sushant had to lose weight etc.. see critisim is not a problem... but you have state in  a proper manner so both sides of a coin can be seen.. "sources", "one liners" dont count! but yes, in the general sense that some posts are worth replying/or not.

But you should also take it into consideration that some posts will contain constructive criticism and some will not. If someone takes the time out to criticize a celebrity and explains their reasoning, you should consider those posts worth replying to and spend your time in a discussion there.

If today, I make a topic that says that Salman is ugly, I hate Ragini's smile, Mahi's laughter is irritating, Daya is too big and awkward, etc etc etc ... does that mean all the fans should automatically jump at once and provide long, detailed posts supporting their favorites? Obviously not. One, because its simply an opinion. And two, because there is nothing here to discuss or debate.

Yes, one should criticize in a proper manner. But if one fails to do that, people responding should also use some intellect on their part and decide which posts are worth their time and which ones are not.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-shermaRapierblytonsensodynedebayon

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by rpratistha

ankita is a friendly  person.... she has always given respect to the judges........ never complained abt anythng.... she has accepted watever points judges gives with grace... whr is the attitude?
i dont understand ..... support ur fav rather than posting such senseless posts..

if criticism is senseless, then i don't know what to tell u.Ermm

How about telling this member how senseless blind worshiping of celebrities is when you don't even know them at a personal level!

Rapz, mujhe Mother Tiwari aur unke [forum ke] bacchey yaad aa rahein hai! LOL

i know! and what amazes me is that it is inaccurate for us to judge ankita based on what they show of her on JDJ, but it isn't inaccurate for them to judge nishant based on what they show of him on JDJ. ankita ke liye kuch bure shabd kya keh diya, sab uss nishant pe toot pade! if people can say nishant is arrogant just by watching JDJ, then i think i also have a right to feel that ankita is not sportive, just by watching JDJ. case closed!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri--desigirl-

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

i know! and what amazes me is that it is inaccurate for us to judge ankita based on what they show of her on JDJ, but it isn't inaccurate for them to judge nishant based on what they show of him on JDJ. ankita ke liye kuch bure shabd kya keh diya, sab uss nishant pe toot pade! if people can say nishant is arrogant just by watching JDJ, then i think i also have a right to feel that ankita is not sportive, just by watching JDJ. case closed!LOL

Oh yeah, dude, I'd forgotten about that. Double standards. Chalo aaj se hum dono Nishant ke fans bann jaatey hain! Wink

Nishant cheez badi hai mast mast
Cheez badi hai mast!
Nahin in logon ko koi hosh hosh
Uss par Ankita ka josh josh
Nahin Nishant ka koi dosh dosh
Madhosh hai woh har waqt waqt
Nishant cheez bahi hai mast mast
Cheez badi hai mast! Tongue

Don't anyone dare call Nishant arrogant from now onwards. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain-desigirl-Rapier

9991 Senior Member

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Now salman is eliminated so we invite their fans to join ankita and sushant's fan club(appreciation thread) not to join their hate clubs out of depression of salman's exit.
sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

soo true ..- u dont even know them personally so how can u be so sure about them lol

Then how can you be so confident of your source which is saying she has attitude because even you don't know her personally right? Tongue

Because I think it went from Ankita to Sushant attitude from your "source" of news right.

Edited by nishr - 15 January 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrytoothbrush13blytonnimrahlunzaTani91AreYaar

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9991

Now salman is eliminated so we invite their fans to join ankita and sushant's fan club(appreciation thread) not to join their hate clubs out of depression of salman's exit.
QuestionLOL 

Go to top