Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

ankita lokhande has some serious attitude (Page 10)

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
it is really funny how the person who started the topic writes one line and makes a huge mess and runs away.LOL i mean y start a topic if u do not lyk to  discuss it and don't agree it. he/she did the same thing with Sushant too and now Ankita. WOWWWWWWW im really impressed with this person.LOL

Coming to Ankita from what i have seen of her off-screen, she seems to be the kind of a person who is friendly with everyone and likes to talk. she seems someone who thinks good of others and support them when they are in trouble. if u watch her off-screen videos u can see her jellying with everyone and always smiling no matter how the situation is(example the recent nishant incident even though she was hurt by his statement, she kept on smiling and even cheered when she got 7 from Remo) so i don't see her showing any attitude to anyone. whenever she is shown, she always seems to be smiling and being happy. also someone here said she took the mike away from salman so she can get into limelight????huh??? whoever said that let me tell u hun she doesn't need to grab attention from anyone she is always in limelight 24/7 and have made a place of her own and is the center of attention so y would she need to grab limelight from othersSilly and the way she took the mike away from salman was in a friendly and playful manner. they seem to be friends i guess.

Also to include Sushant in it and say he has  an attitude too because Ankita has it, is just very confusing???? so if a person have an attitude then everyone who talks to the person with attitude also have an attitude???? Wacko
and from what i have seen of Sushant and Ankita till now, they come across as very down-to-earth and friendly peopleBig smile

well  all in all  Ankita has a good attitude towards life and people. Thumbs Up

Edited by CuteCherry - 15 January 2011 at 11:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warslunza

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Fans need to CALM down. Just because someone criticizes your favorite does not mean its the end of the world. You guys need to figure out which posts are actually worth replying to and which ones are not.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-Rapierblyton

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushitafan

Originally posted by Rapier

she doesn't look too sportive to me, i dunno why! just my opinion.
lol// wht do you maean???
have u ever seen any oder contestant shouting on getting even 7 marks..????
but she does ..
now wat u expect i dont know..
lol

i meant just what i said. she doesn't look too sportive. her constant obsession with beating sushant is irritaitng. yes, it can be a joke once or twice. but she is hell bent upon it. so i felt she isn't sportive. that's it.

-desigirl-blyton

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpratistha

ankita is a friendly  person.... she has always given respect to the judges........ never complained abt anythng.... she has accepted watever points judges gives with grace... whr is the attitude?
i dont understand ..... support ur fav rather than posting such senseless posts..

if criticism is senseless, then i don't know what to tell u.Ermm

-desigirl-blyton

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
seriously her beating is not to be taken seriously. it's always in a playful, fun manner.Embarrassed i have never seen her beat him in a harsh manner. but i don't know how it looks to people who doesn't know her well but to me it always looks very cute. and they both are adorable.Big smile 

star_warslunza

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

ankita is a friendly  person.... she has always given respect to the judges........ never complained abt anythng.... she has accepted watever points judges gives with grace... whr is the attitude?
i dont understand ..... support ur fav rather than posting such senseless posts..

How about telling this member how senseless blind worshiping of celebrities is when you don't even know them at a personal level!

Rapz, mujhe Mother Tiwari aur unke [forum ke] bacchey yaad aa rahein hai! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Firstly, this topic is way too vague. It's not even a complete sentence. Perhaps the topic maker needs to read up on dependent and independent clauses. What would we do without these newbies?LOL

Secondly, I honestly didn't find any attitude problem with Ankita. She is not my favorite nor am I her fan, but I have not seen a single example of haughtiness or arrogance in her. Maybe you misunderstood her expressions when Nishant was inadvertently criticizing her, but on closer sight, you would have noticed that the expressions were of shock, and not pride. Perhaps you would like to state an example of her arrogance, and I shall support/refute it accordingly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsblytonlunzanikitagmc-Priya-

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

How about telling this member how senseless blind worshiping of celebrities is when you don't even know them at a personal level!

Rapz, mujhe Mother Tiwari aur unke [forum ke] bacchey yaad aa rahein hai! LOL
soo true ..- u dont even know them personally so how can u be so sure about them lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

Go to top