Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wowwww this is amazingggggggggg I love this!!

I thought this might end very much soon,but seems like it's gonna be prolonged more than I thought. πŸ˜›

So few cents from me and I don't know which "sources" told that Sushant and Ankita have attitude if those sources think that both are with full of attitude then it's super fine! 😎  Atleast I'm happy to know that these two know how to throw attitude which I thought both lacked hmmm..

Well according to my source I can confirm that neither of them have "attitude" to an extent which might hurt some one and I don't think any one is interested in that sources I think,but if in case both are throwing attitude then good for them as both are utilizing the fame properly and either of them are not ruining career with reports of throwing tantrums in sets or behaving in rude manner with any lady reporters who visit sets for interview or beating any guards who protest them for shooting. πŸ˜›

Edit: Because we have been thought in our classes of HR that "Your Definition of Attitude Determines How Successful You Are in Your Career" πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
9991 thumbnail
In one word neither sushant or ankita have attitude,i have been following them since last 1 and 1/2 years and NEVER it has been reported ever that they have attitude. I wish Sushita shows attitude for a change :-)
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

hes also like herπŸ˜† no wonder they get along

I really really tried hard not to reply this,but I'm just  tooo curious to know that how can a person have attitude if that person  likes the one who have attitude?πŸ˜•

I'm just asking this generally not bringing any one either Sushant,Ankita or any celeb for that reason.

Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
from watever i have seen of hers she appears very humble and friendly person . Here let me clearly mention that I am not exactly her fan as such ; I never watch her daily soap but in JDJ infact she has come accross as a very positive and friendly person at least to me. Only thing about her which I dislike is her every week statement about'Beating sushant ' !! πŸ˜†lolzz may be becoz I am die hard sushant fan!! But I guess that might not be her own statement as well; a script by creative team added up just to encash the personal bonding of sushant -Ankita and gain TRPs!!
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think we should close this flamebait of a thread. the orignal poster is anyway missing in action, and as that 1st post was edited, i don't get what he/she was trying to say πŸ˜•
priya185 thumbnail
can any1 tell why they think anki has an attitude problem like what your soruces have said/ discovered to make them think that ?
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I haven't notice her attitude problem... She is very sweet as a person but ya if we compare sushant and ankita, sushant is very entertaining and fun loving.. I think you compare her attitude with sushant :) 
firstly, i want the topic starter to elobrate on his/her issues with ankita and support the point! 
some people agree she has an attitude problem or that she is not SPORTIVE
but let me say, ankita has suffered for 4 years in the industry before she bagged the role of archana in PR. she was the background girl for JDJ in the previous seasons.. she knows the value of hardwork and values her luck, fans and fame..
We all know how cutthorat the industry is, if ankita had attitude problems, she WOULDNT be tolerated at all. Many co-workers speak fondly off her (not including sushant) and she shares a good rappot from crew of PR as well.. this can be seen the behind the scenes moments of SBS, SBB and house Arrest. 
From what i have seen, many contestants seem to  like her as she is seen sitting with many of them... if that was not the case, wouldnt many of them not mingle with her and politely stay away from HER? when we hear stories of rivarly, they are just the extreme cases, tons of dislike between actors are kept under wraps...
even in Teen ka tadka, rashmi made a comment to ankita in a friendly manner, Why reference to her, if she has an attitude problem?
many interviews of her, show her to be a warm, no-nonsense person. she seems like a "dont step on my toes, i dont step on yours" person. 
she has gone through a lot, to achieve what she has today, and that tends to toughen you up! i am NOT SAYING she is a  saint or the nicest person. she is a human being; comepetitveness is natural, but to say she is not sportive or has an attitude is a stretch. 
we shouldnt forget the power of editing! its possible that someone rubbed her in the wrong way, so that person thinks she has an "ATTITUDE" problem..
so far, i dont think she has an attitude probelm.. and so
""inncoent until proven guilty""

Edited by tiya229 - 13 years ago
realbiggboss thumbnail

i would also like to put my view.

i am not attacking or supporting anyone but these TV Actors do have some sort of attitude problems. even at award functions when they perform they think they are BIG BOLLYWOOD stars.

even when the BIG Film stars attend these TV artist functions, they seem to be least interested and look bored.

the TV actors want to make it BIG in bollywood so they behave and talk nice things in front of the film stars.

And if the show has Madhuri who is a Marathi girl, so she would somewhere support her own caste girl. In this case first it was RENUKA and now ANKITA.

the TV actors would do anything do be in the eye of the movie stars to enable to get some sidey roles

9991 thumbnail
This topic is a pure indicaton of jealousy of some fan group.i dont know how this topic is related to dancing :-S
ANKITA AND SUSHANT ARE ALWAYS THE BEST FOR THEIR FANS AND THEY WILL ALWAYS REMAIN THE BEST FOR THEIR FANS, WE ARE PROUD TO BE FANS OF SUCH LOVELY PERSONS ANKITA AND SUSHANT,WE HAVE HUGE RESPECT FOR THEM AND WILL ALWAYS CONTINUE TO HAVE SO.. :-)